1 Maple Ave advertising Extras

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by billyS, Aug 23, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. cgl7580

cgl7580

I have not been in lately but Mimi left a few months ago.
  2. sixtyearold

sixtyearold

Does anybody have any recent information on this place including a description of Mimi?
  3. batplay

batplay

LOL...I'm surprised anyone else knew of this place. Over the years on and off I visited. Perhaps 6 years ago one of the girls there got busted and they blamed me because when I was with her she took longer than allowed while the boss girl was telling her in Chinese to hurry up. I asked the girl that was servicing me. Next time I went the boss girl yelled at me that I was the one that got her pinched. But no it wasn't me and she became friendly with me moments later.
    Anyway, the are really not a extra's kind of place and stubborn to stay that way. If someone is getting bbbj then more power to them.
    sixtyearold likes this.
  4. cgl7580

cgl7580

This makes a lot of sense to me. Much to my surprise they remembered me so I had immediate good sessions. If they don't know you I can see them starting out on the paranoid side. Patience is probably warranted here.
    sixtyearold likes this.
  5. Cheezewhiz

Cheezewhiz

They are a little wary at this location if they dont know you. I called once about a year ago, and they said they were closed. Then another girl got on the phone and said no they were open, and to come over. When I got there they were eating and not busy. They told me since my number was not 516.*** they were a little wary. Service was not like Wendy days so I didnt return. Glad things have picked up here, I need to revisit.
  6. Davissss

Davissss

So I timed everything perfectly this afternoon to give this place a shot. I parked nearby, walk over and the place has the door open and the curtains pulled all the way open. Thought maybe I had the wrong place. I walk in and there r two chicks sitting their behind desks. One just sitting there and the other eating. Walk in say hello and one says we r closed today. I ask why and in her broken English tells me that someone is fixing something. Not sure what that was all about but needless to say I am a bit disappointed. I had no backup plan! This was just a few minutes ago.
  7. cgl7580

cgl7580

Yes the door on the right closer to OCR.
  8. cgl7580

cgl7580

I don't have the phone number, but I see it was posted. As an aside I never bother to call first. They all lie about who is there and available anyway. Ignorant question, but what is the purpose of calling first?

Full UTC roaming, DATY, BBBJ available. Of course YMMV. I generally take the hour for 60 and tip 80.
  9. breastman

breastman

This house has 2 doors in front i remember driving past it months ago is it the door closest to old country rd?
  10. Mr. Joyboy

Mr. Joyboy

Westbury, right across from Nathans on Old Country Road
    sixtyearold likes this.
  11. ptalover

ptalover

What town is maple ave in?
  12. Rider

Rider

Thanks, Ontarget. I guess I should have phrased my question "what was their going rate for extras?"
  13. Ontarget

Ontarget

I haven't been there in about 6 months. I kind of liked Lisa and BBBJ was on the menu. I guess you just have to get to know her.
    Rider the # is 516-782-0953.
    I've always had a great time here no matter which girl I got. $40 HH and $60 H.
    sixtyearold and Rider like this.
  14. Rider

Rider

Thanks for the update, cgl7580. Just a few things: Do you have their current contact number as there are 27 pages in this tread and now it's usually in the thread heading? Also, what's the going rate for services with Mimi and with Sunny? Much appreciated! What services is Mimi offering?
    sixtyearold likes this.
  15. cgl7580

cgl7580

I am a long time lurker and an occasional monger. I appreciate the information and lessons I have learned here over the years.

I used to go here back in the Wendy days. Wendy was definitely a trip and I really enjoyed her. When she left (I wonder where she is?) I faded away for a while. Decided to go back a few months ago. The first time back I saw Lisa. She was about a 2 in looks and maybe a 3 in attitude. HE only, no BJ.

I tried again and got Sunny. I had 1 session with Sunny back in the day, she was OK but a little aggressive about knowing what I was tipping beforehand. As someone who was known there I did not appreciate it. Anyway, I was a little surprised that she remembered me and we had a nice session. All of the same things on the menu that always were - BBBJ, DATY. I rate Sunny's looks at about a 5-6 on the AMP scale. Nothing to complain about, nothing to crow about either. My guess is that she is in her early 30s.

I also noticed Hannah was still there. Hannah was one of the more attractive AMP girls I have seen, about an 8 2-3 years ago. Now I would give her a 7. Did not get a close look, but I think she may have put on a couple of lbs. But I digress. After 3-4 nice sessions with Sunny, I went in last week and found that Mimi had returned. Mimi was a real sweetheart back then. Decent figure but had acne on her face. But really a sweet girl and enthusiastic about her work. Anyway, I barely recognized her. She looked great. She lost about 5-10 lbs., probably had her breasts done, and now has a knockout figure. And the acne is totally gone. Still not a great face but certainly pleasant to look at. I would guess she is not much more than 30 and might even by just south of 30. Had a really nice session with her, she is still a sweetheart.

Now my problem is going to be how to pick between Sunny and Mimi. Tough problem!

This place is still alive and worthwhile and does not seem to be that busy.
  16. Ontarget

Ontarget

I was there a few weeks ago. Wendy is on vacation in China. Talent there was lacking. I hate how they just reuse the towels on the tables.
  17. Helpinghand

Helpinghand

Man I gotta get me one of these UTR girls
  18. corona88

corona88

I have been going to see Wendy for awhile and always tipped 60 for the hr with bbbj. Then out of the blue she wanted more tip, handed over an extra 10 and said I won't be back and that was back in September. Since then I found a utr 25 year old that is much more friendly and accomodating not to mention attractive for the same price. I am done with these amps.
  19. h_latimer

h_latimer

You hit the nail on the head. I don't go to R & T places anymore. $100 is too much for a crummy massage by an ugly girl.
  20. breastman

breastman

i know these girls work on tip but .if they make 4o a hour tip thats over 3oo a 8 hour shift .the ones willing to ride the pony are making way more ..all cash no tax