1 Maple Ave advertising Extras

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by billyS, Aug 23, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mikethaman0407

mikethaman0407 banned

Oh, the tip, usually 80, as it is bb.
  2. mikethaman0407

mikethaman0407 banned

You know.... it occurred to me that this place changes girls so often, the mama is very proud of bringing new girls. That being said, about two months ago, you had your choice of a Lucy Lu look alike, I'm talking outstanding body and face, and the 18-20 girl named Hannah, with a body that was unbelievable. Then before you know it mama removes the two hotties one at a time, and brings in more hot talent. I have never caught anyone ugly here yet, some of course better than others, but good looking all the same. No one older than maybe 30's, no fatties. Oh, and for those of you able to look past mama's face and rather flat, skinny body, she gives the best bbbj in the joint, and loves to get naked when she does it. Service with a smile!
  3. MikeLuvsIt

MikeLuvsIt

Speak up!

I guess that will teach her to speak more clearly next time! LOL! How much did you tip this new girl?

I went to this place about 5-7 years ago and had a strikingly good looking Chinese girl with great looking tits, but got nowhere :( with her and I started go to Madison street and haven't been back since. Mikethaman0407, your reviews have rekindled my interest in going. Thanks for bringing it to light. - Mike
  4. mikethaman0407

mikethaman0407 banned

O.K., saw one of the new girls today. Her name is Annie, so, so in the looks department, maybe a 6. Got to the massage and it started out ok, but then she pulled the knuckle and finger tip massage on me. Ouch! Massage just isn't very good, but I got to the flip soon enough. She said something I just couldn't make out, I just smiled and pushed her head to little me, and she went to town. The BBBJ was not the best, just lip and no pressure, so It took some time, and I blew the milk in her mouth. She spit it in a paper towel, then came over smiling, saying "I tell you no cum in mouth, he,he." I guess that was the part I didn't make out. All in All ok, I probably will get a different girl next time though.
  5. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

tina is gone. there is a new china girl started there today.
  6. mikethaman0407

mikethaman0407 banned

Hey, I don't exactly have all the answers, that's what the genius is for, but I am not new to this by far. I will try better in the future.
  7. beadman

beadman

thanks billy have to get out and meet all u guys one of these days at one of these parties.

here is that farmingdale review I promised.
    http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?p=905626#post905626
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  8. billyS

billyS

Yeah, real long time. Whats up Beadman?

It is just off Old Country Road a block east of Ellison Ave and across the street from Nathans.
  9. beadman

beadman

is the correct address 1 maple st ?. going to go there tomorrow and just doing some recon been a long time not here. Heading to farmingdale amp today and will review later.
  10. Cassady1025

Cassady1025

You know Mike, when I first read your comment on this thread I thought you were a like an asshole. But now that I have gotten to know you a little better I realize that you are really a good guy giving us useful advise. I feel like I know you now, and from now on I will read all your comments consider them carefully.

Thanks
  11. genius

genius

irrelavant
  12. fuhecu2

fuhecu2

it's the gook word that's insulting..dont you think some of our posters are asian..even some of the moderators might be

fu2
  13. mikethaman0407

mikethaman0407 banned

Great , now that I feel welcome, hello to all!
  14. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

yes or they are just plain stupid.
  15. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

of course ;)

dont offer a name...ask who is working
  16. genius

genius

Be aware that if you are looking for a sa-sa and you don't know what she looks like, the girl not working at the moment will become s=sa.
  17. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

since girls change names on a whim and use similar names, this is true. its almost useless for following a girl from place to place.

however usually for her tenure at a particular shop, a gril will keep the same, so its useful for pinpointing quickly who we are talking about, at least for a while.
  18. genius

genius

I have found that when people can't make logical and/or intelligent arguments they resort to disparaging racial or other dismissive labels, e.g., whore.
  19. ...hell when it comes to limited usefulness....sometimes So are Names??
  20. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

got anger issues eh mike?

yeah i remember when i first started here. and i also remember all the times i read and heard of shills and such posting here, so forgive me for approaching any review here, esp by a 1 post wonder, with skepticism. there are only 2 ways to built some credibility here - be here a while, or post info that can be/is validated. to that end, i was simply asking for more info which you initially declined to provide...so what did you expect.

so now you provided enough detail that i know you are not just blowing smoke out your ass, so yes i appreciate the info. since there are just 3 girls there including mama, based on what youre saying i know who's mouth youve been blowing in (tina). and yeah id like to know how the new girl is too. if its not too much trouble, get her name so we know who we're talking about. labels like new girl/short girl/not bad looking girl is of limited usefulness.