1 Maple Ave advertising Extras

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by billyS, Aug 23, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mikethaman0407

mikethaman0407 banned

my bad. It seems as though you guys are all about the cheapest, get your rocks off, guaranteed spill milk in every way, and make her a hottie to boot type place. Well, Since this thread was dead until I mentioned the action, and by far I mean at least 2 years of great action at this place, I would think you would thank me for the info. Ever notice this joint doesn't advertise? Guess the regulars know a good thing. When you do a little work, which means spending some money on wasted sessions, they will recognize you with a reward for your hard work. Then go get a greasy dog from the Nathan's next door. Oh, and a real hint for you, Don't call the number. Since they don't advertise, they will know you are new. Just go in, give your 60 , mama will come out when she hears you (she is the ugly one with short hair) Smile at her, give her an arm hug like you know her, you just saw an old friend, tell her it's been a while but you're back, then take who she gives you. If she trusted you, you will just receive the bbbj without asking. If you don't get one, she didn't trust you. Tip #2: Don't ask for the bbbj, this will eliminate it from your session. (on a side note, if mama decides to massage you, she doesn't trust you! and your session will suck.) A new girl started their about 3 weeks ago. not bad looking, will let you know how she is in detail.
  2. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

no need to put in racial comments.
  3. mikethaman0407

mikethaman0407 banned

Oh, one more thing since you seem hung up on the 40-60 comment, I get 40, as they know me, can you read that? they know me.
  4. mikethaman0407

mikethaman0407 banned

All right, so you guys are the only 5 guys that know anything. Don't know, nor do I care what the girls name is, as they know who I am when I go. I don't feel the need to ask which gook whore is sucking my dick. As I already said, the girls change every 2 months or so, so what is the difference. The only person that matters is mama and she is the same everyday, but I never bothered to ask for a name. Big thing you guys missed here is that I do go frequently, and the bbbj didn't start that way. Gain some trust, let them see you more than once, you will see. Oh, and by the way, does it matter how many posts you make, really? Just found this forum this November and it seemed interesting, remember when you had found it j-ass. Don't like what I post, then don't reply dick.
  5. jras

jras

mikedaboy?

props for straight talk A-1
  6. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

mike no mention of why you say the house is only 40 when they quote 60?

you wont say which girl you saw or for the hell of it how about the name of any girl there?

no one yet to come back and say yes we got bbbj's from kgirls too.

so far we have nothing to make us think that you're not just a newbie posting bs. or someone working some agenda here -
  7. mikethaman0407

mikethaman0407 banned

you guys spend way to much time on this board. I was there 3 days ago, some asshole in the room next to me talking away like he was on a dinner date. The dick ruined my blow job. If you go, understand that someone is in the room next to you moron! Asshole answers the phone , sounded like a business call. Yes this is about you, dick with the WHite H2 hummer. Sorry I didn't give a compelling argument, but if you find a great place, don't you go back for more? No hassles, and they know you when you walk in. Guaranteed fun.
  8. newyorkflores

newyorkflores

Where?

I agree with above. Where is this place? Phone would also help.
  9. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

Somewhat suspect is that you are a weekly regular customer, but say the house fee is $40 when I was told on the phone and there that it's $60
  10. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

which girl did you try who gave bbbj? please dont say 'all' but give us a name.

i will give it another shot and see if i can corroborate. sorry for doubting but these are after all your first 2 and only posts.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  11. Ontarget

Ontarget

It'as not even a real address...
  12. mikethaman0407

mikethaman0407 banned

Funny dikipedia. Actually, I go at least once a week, bbbj every time, never went for the fs but I believe it is available. The girls change at least every 2 months or so. They had a smokin hot chick, I would think she was maybe 18-20, but wow! Great tits, great ass and a beauty to boot.
  13. Silvertrader

Silvertrader

Hilarious

But would you return???
  14. dikipedia

dikipedia

after doing bbfs with the first girl, she O'd so hard she called in each of the other girls to get a taste. being the gentleman i am, i gave bbfs to each of the other girls, including mamasan who locked the door so that no customers can interrupt. after i finished with the last of them, they each chipped in 20 to show their gratitude, so i ended up making back my 40 house fee and walking out with an additional 40. on the way out mamasan thanked me profusely for boosting morale among her employees and gave me the keys to her car.
  15. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

mike can you really confirm this and are not bsing? also when did you go?

i really did go and all i got was your basic HE. some otc roaming. fwiw i thought all the girls were kinda cute.
  16. mikethaman0407

mikethaman0407 banned

you guys never knew what you are missing. This place gives a bbbj with every massage. And they never ask to do it, they just do. Expect the $40 at the front and about 60- 80 after. Girls are always changing.
  17. rmplover

rmplover

I had been here 2-3 years ago and was in area the other day and drove by to do some recon. Called number on sign and was surprised when got answer. Seemed friendly enough just didnt have the time to go in. Pretty standard R&T as I recall.

BTW - this place is actually on Maple Street, which the young lady on the phone was making a point to tell me. Probably to avoid confusion with the Maple Ave off Post.
  18. fuhecu2

fuhecu2

are you looking to get a facial? maybe try some astrogel astroboy

fu2
  19. billyS

billyS

K, I'm chillin.
    Yeah, I do have my detractors here.........
    Cheap? No just thrifty when it comes to doling out my hobby dollars.
    Will be awaiting your review, good luck Astroboy1.
  20. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

jeez chill out billyS. of course i fucking know that, i wasnt faulting you. and some people say youre an ass, but i know deep down your just a fuzzy bear, if a cheap one.

anyway, if no one has a heads up ill stop by today and toftt. let you know soon.