1 Maple Ave advertising Extras

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by billyS, Aug 23, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. billyS

billyS

And that is your fucking major contribution to this board? Noticing a thread is in the wrong section?

The thread was started before there was a Long Island Section.
  2. Astroboy1

Astroboy1

i just noticed this thread is in the wrong section. this place in in westbury LI
  3. Astroboy51

Astroboy51

anyone have an update on this place?

i called and they seemed to be busy. $60 for the hr. it's close to me so i wonder.
  4. michel

michel

Chaz, old pal...

maybe there's a lot of mongers in advertising and they know these phrases
    grab our attention....
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2005
  5. Chaz Palmentary

Chaz Palmentary

I've got one that tops it all. A buddy of mine took a trip to upstate NY and passed a friendly's restaurant that advertised a "Free Happy Ending" with every meal.
    About a week later, I heard a commercial for the chain advertising the same deal and had to bust out laughing. Of course, it was then that I remembered the wife was in the car with me. Welp, got out of that one with some BS story.
    I guess there aren't too many mongers in the advertising field. I would imagine someone "in the know" would have put the kabosh on that one.
    Happy Mongering!
    Chaz
  6. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Everytime I pass a sign that says "full service", I do a double take. Hey, you never know.
  7. cueball

cueball

shh... that's the secret ingredient in the facial cream. that way when they tell me there like 25-30 there really 35-40.
  8. ballys20

ballys20

No wonder asians are so "white."
  9. TonyDTiger

TonyDTiger

Every time i go to legit place they always ask if i want a facial... i laugh about it, then in return i tell them "no,thanks.... but i'd be more than welcummed to give you one!"
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2005
  10. ampuser

ampuser banned

now i understand the mix of the secret chinesse facial cream. that is why they don't show their age.
  11. Mush

Mush

That one made me laugh..
  12. billyS

billyS

I was taking a short cut to Old Country Road tonight and I cut down the block by Nathans. Knowing you can sometims see the girls thru the windows I took a peek over at 1 Maple ave AMP. What caught my eye was the writing on the window. In big letters it said FACIALS. I think I might stop in there at lunch tomorrow and jizm on one of the gals.