10 E Main St, East Islip 631-415-7494

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LittleWeapon, Dec 28, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Li631

Li631

With my fave on vacay still (really can't wait for her to return) visited this place last week... LAST TIME not giving a third strike
    Had Kelly... cute but SUCKED and not in the good way. Places a towel over my back for a heaven knows what hands on me just moving.... actually asked me if too hard I turned my head and said "did you even start?" This part of the train wreck lasted 5 whole minutes.
    Took the towel off so I thought ok here goes... nope asked me to flip. She then proceeded to POUR oil on me and jackhammer me like her hand was on fire and only my manhood and this magical oil could put it out.
    Held on to her tit after I got them out, hand on ass because I wanted to shoot her in the eye somehow... was that bad I figure I could bolt while she was cleaning her eyes out. Failed there too... dammit.
    Got dressed and she stood at my shoes... literally I stepped back and she stepped forward, turned my back to grab the tip... she jumped in front of me... now I want to pick her up and physically move her. But I won't do that. Pulled out a 20 for tip and she went to grab the $40 in the other hand... I ripped that hand back. Looked her square in the eye and said "are you f...ing kidding me?"... she WANTED the full $60... I couldn't help but laugh directly and rudely as possible.
    Took a large steparound her to get away from her and rushed to the door... momma stopped me and asked what happened. I told her this one should be selling shoes or something not related to this. Told her next time you or never again. She said she doesn't do massageeeee so I said lose my number and walked out.
    I would never have gotten to this if I hadn't realized what she was doing when she got in my space and then to not only have the audacity to try and take more money then as for $60.
    Get in the truck... and it is 23 minutes after I texted that I was there so my time may not have been 15 minutes between donation, "massage", clean up and confrontation.
    Will not return unless momma comes off her stance. Have to start going back to Orinoco and have no clue why I stopped.
  2. Jessie_peon

Jessie_peon

Has anyone besides NorfShore heard of this news? I also visited Molly twice when she was working here and it's making me quite anxious.
  3. traderjack09

traderjack09

Sounds like that's a sure fire way to get you to stop asking for Molly.

WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  4. NorfShore

NorfShore

Got a scary text.

Background: Saw molly about 5 times. Calling to get a time with her resulted in many excuses to see other girls such as “She went back to China”, “She is sick”, “She moved with her husband”... but a call back a few days later resulted in an appointment, so I don't know what to believe.

As we know the place was closed down, a month or so later I call for an appointment and she says they were closed due to fire dept. inspection and opening soon. Weeks after that I get a text saying they are open, I ask for Molly and get more excuses and pictures of other girls.

Weeks after that, I figured why not text asking for Molly (on the off chance) and I get back (something to the extent of) “Molly is not here, my boss says she has HIV and is working at another place now, but we have new girls”.
  5. ahoyhoy

ahoyhoy

She does but over the clothes only. I tried going to her underwear and she pulled away. But hj is amazing.
  6. Li631

Li631

Went here today to get my quick fix
    Saw CoCo I think she said. Tall slim and a 5 face... not bad but not great. No body to speak of A's on top small ass just this side of none.
    Better than average AMP massage bit an awesome st... Im talking Anna of Lincoln good. On the flip a caressing for 5-7 minutes both hands shaft and balls until I got close.... then the jackhammer which took it from a 9/10 he to a 6.... the last 30 seconds blew up the fitst 7 minutes.
    Sunday afternoon was empty until my time started then 3 walkins within 10 minutes.
    CoCo and mamma only2 in place. Nice cleanup and leg massage before getting up.
    Left 30 tip. The only drawback to this place is you never know when they are going to get bisy with the walkin business (all guys so they know).
  7. Rider

Rider

Did she allow you to touch her? Cheri says "No. I massage you" Needless to say she keeps her too on.
  8. ahoyhoy

ahoyhoy

Coco. Last time it was 20 min hj. I thought she was using her mouth at some points. She uses two hands. Very nice technic.
  9. Li631

Li631

Probably could have been read that way sorry... they are gone from Eastern LI
    Last I saw Jessica and Anna were at different ahops in Huntington area and if i recall Jessicas shop was raided. Haven't seen or heard anything since that I remember
  10. jimidollaz

jimidollaz

Lincoln crew is out east? That's news to me. Where are they out of now?
  11. Li631

Li631

Somehow thos spot slipped by me... I see a thread here and all and will read through it
    A little back tracking for the commute home but if it's worth the quick fix
  12. Rider

Rider

Who did you see there? Cheri?
  13. ahoyhoy

ahoyhoy

Have you tired joy spa in Dix Hills? Best hj I have ever gotten. All three times. Even better than Sabrina that used to work in deer park. She's the second best.
  14. Li631

Li631

I will give this place anothrr shot...
    LI is dead AMP wise which I use for the quick fix if nothing else.
    Them and Orinoco are the relative best looking ones now that the Lincoln crew is out of eastern LI
  15. frogger54

frogger54

I don't know the exact time. But I would say between 2-4pm on a weekday. And when I walked in, I did think the mamasan looked familiar, but I cannot be certain.
  16. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

What time of day did you go? When I went after work it was a madhouse. Did you recognize if it was the same mamasan/management?
  17. frogger54

frogger54

Re-opened

About 2 weeks ago I Went for the half hour. Same set up as before.
    Saw Marie, 30's, above average looking with a slim body and Double D's.

Sign in the room said to keep underwear on and something else that basically said "no extras you creeps"

I decided I was going to be illiterate that day and took off everything anyway. Marie came in and asked me if I've been there before. I told her yes. She was very nice, spoke pretty good English and talked to me for a while about random shit.

Massage was ok, nothing great. But whatever. No ST when she told me to flip, which was different. The ST was on the front.. which got my full attention. She took out those DD's with long nips and was being very sexy during the ST. After a few minutes, she placed her DD's on my face and began HJ. It didn't take very long for me to make a mess lol. I was very happy with her techniques so I didn't try for anything else

After clean up I asked if anything else was available.. she said "no trouble"..

All in all I was very satisfied. I just think I'm bored of the AMP scene

40/20
  18. Li631

Li631

One thing I must say and what shied me away also.... there was one of the girls in the pics sent to me that I may have seen at another place a while back... can't remember maybe Eden?
    Summers pics were of Summer and 2 other girls from pics I had seen there while being taken in or out of the room so I will assume all real
  19. NorfShore

NorfShore

Same message came to me. Hopefully she will hit us up again with a new location and that Molly wasn't one of those arrested.
  20. redbox

redbox

This is terrible news. Less and less choices now.