10 E Main St, East Islip 631-415-7494

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LittleWeapon, Dec 28, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Li631

Li631

One thing I must say and what shied me away also.... there was one of the girls in the pics sent to me that I may have seen at another place a while back... can't remember maybe Eden?
    Summers pics were of Summer and 2 other girls from pics I had seen there while being taken in or out of the room so I will assume all real
  2. NorfShore

NorfShore

Same message came to me. Hopefully she will hit us up again with a new location and that Molly wasn't one of those arrested.
  3. redbox

redbox

This is terrible news. Less and less choices now.
  4. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Interesting that they charged them with prostitution, not the more serious charge of giving an unlicensed back rub. If Yuan was MMS, I wonder which one Lili was?
  5. Bear Guy91

Bear Guy91

6. trigeek

trigeek

Shame Molly is no more!
  7. Li631

Li631

No... they are real pictures or at least the ones I was sent of the girls I saw
  8. trigeek

trigeek

All fake photos I would suspect!
  9. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

That's a decision for the mods to make, but it makes sense to me that if they're photos sent for advertising purposes, they should be treated like any other advertising photo.
  10. jimidollaz

jimidollaz

Just got a message from Angel the MMS.
    "These days the fire department Will inspection so we close couple of days. when we open I will send you massage (sic)'

Too bad, I was going to visit on Sunday just for a good massage from a PYT. As everyone has said, it is a rarity on LI to see young girls.

Now that they are closed, can we post some photos that were sent to us?
  11. woodmany

woodmany

I got an email from Angel and just didn't want to deal with the chaos there when she told me 4 beautiful girls. I knew this place did not have much of a chance and unfortunately our site likely helps target them or helps the complainers in the surrounding businesses. Non the less, she definitely had the best rotation of girls for a Long Island shop likely had an in with a Manhattan or Flushing full shop that gets the young ones as well. I am sure they will reemerge as long as Angel keeps her contact details.
  12. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Absolutely. This place was way too busy and way too visible. Hopefully MMS learns a lesson and chooses a much quieter and more discreet location when they reopen. I'll be counting on you guys to let me know when that happens. I've never gotten any of the ads y'all say they send. Probably because my burner is a 1990's style, not a smart phone. But that needs to change. There's some pics out there I need to get.
  13. sly_fox

sly_fox

And this is what I said before but everyone said google was the cause. I knew some stupid guy spilled the beans
  14. Woofie5419

Woofie5419

Glad someone did is right. Went there this morning around noon. Had been there before with Lulu. No mamasan Angel. Guy running place. Two girls, one already had appt. was cute and mine was Ricky. Big girl. Jeans and a sweatshirt. No massage talent and rough HJ. Booked an hour,stayed for about 40 minutes. Wasn't worth my time. Won't be back unless it goes back to same type of talent
  15. trigeek

trigeek

Glad someone got to taste apple. Bet she was delicious. Heard she had some rack also.
  16. woodmany

woodmany

They think they rat us out and pick on a girl that they will get treated REAL SPECIAL instead they learn there is a man behind the scenes and he stops everything.
  17. trigeek

trigeek

It appears that lurkers fucked this place up good!
  18. woodmany

woodmany

It cracks me up. They stop the extras we all enjoy and then the girls get caught for the "no license." Had they given us a bit more service, then they would at least gather the funds they need for a good attorney.
  19. spinachlol

spinachlol

Apple 2x Cathy 1x
    I went 3 times during this month. Had Apple the first 2. The first session I did hh 40$ to test the place out. decent massage and ok TS. Fllipped and she asked "you want?" and pointed to Mr. Jr. Apple was really cute and liked her boobs played with. Maybe Bs? She demanded that I touch her with 2 hands haha. Ok HE and tipped 40 so 80 total first visit.

I went a week later and I asked for Apple since I really liked her personality. Opted for hr 60$. she gave me a hug and led me into the room. We hugged for a little more and talked while i got undressed. Decent massage again but this time I asked for BBBJ, she asked how much, I said 100 and she said no but asked if i had a condom, i did not. darn. On the flip I was able to convince her into letting me DATY. Got her aroused and she finished herself off. She gave me a peck then cleaned herself. I lay down now and get my HE which was nice and slow and let me roam. hot towel clean up and got dressed. We never decided on the tip so I gave her 80 and she was a little unhappy. She wanted 100 but she didn't suck me off so I told her that. She was fine and gave me a hug and we talked for a bit. She showed me her schedule but I forgot.... so 60 for house and 80 tip. 140 total

3rd time I went which had to be last week I learned that apple was no longer there for good or at least that's how it sounded. Mama said she went out of state. Bummer I was going to bring a condom. There was a new rotation of girls. Zoe Tina Cathy. no molly today or summer. Had Cathy and I tried to negotiate the tip. She said no to everything even when i presented the condom. She said no gives more than a HE. I had originally paid 60 for hr but she let me switch for a hh so she got 20 back from mama. She asked if I had ever received anything more than a HE from any of the girls here. Not a good sign. I said no. She mentioned she knew of a site that said Molly was giving more. I played dumb and agreed to HE. anyway, worse massage than apple and jackhammer HE. reluctantly tipped 40. 80 total

I came back here and caught up with the last few posts. Sounds like this place had it's fun for a bit. It's unfortunate because I was looking forward to more visits with apple. Won't be going back anytime soon. I laugh when I get the ads texted to me from mama. Hope this helps.
  20. woodmany

woodmany

Went back to see Molly Friday, without restrictions. She mentioned the boss and the rules and what she was told not to do. I was able to Coax the BBBJ but this time she was so disconnected with me and even rushed the house fee. No small talk or joking around. She stunk of smoke but still cute but a Male Boss was there walking around making everything uncomfortable and then of course at least 1 small child was in the shop. A strange day to say the least 40 plus 80. The last time....