10 E Main St, East Islip 631-415-7494

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LittleWeapon, Dec 28, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. joeyboy

joeyboy

is this the place that texts you pics of the girls working there?
  2. jacquesasaq

jacquesasaq

Sorry still a scrub at term usage.
    As for massage time and tip hh.40/hj.30
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  3. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Or he may have just misused the term, thinking it was as substitute for anything that's not "otc", i.e. naked.
  4. vad1

vad1

B and p, I guess ...

V
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  5. themonster

themonster

I'm confused. If shirt and bottoms came off what's with the "UTC"?
  6. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

It often gets better when they get to know you. From the perspective of the rest of us on the board, her name, services (hj? Bj? Fs?) and tip is what we’d like to know.
    hardndslick likes this.
  7. jacquesasaq

jacquesasaq

This place is the only one ive been going to due to convenience. Went there again at like 8:30 before going to my buddies house for another trip in the am. Got the same girl, never got her name.. i keep forgetting to ask. I take back what I said before, she is pretty. She wasnt the one who greeted me my first walk in. I couldnt get a good look at her since she came in when it was dark. Anyways I was hoping to get the other girl that works there since she looked a bit thicker. She remembered me which is nice. When i walked in she immediately turned to the mms and smiled. When asked how long she led me to the room to experience the horror of bumping into another guy walking down the hallway. Luckily the place was hella dark and we both pretended like we didnt exist lol. She actually put in effort in the massage which was nice. Much more different than the first time. After she got done with my legs she went straight for the boys and teased for a bit before telling me to flip. The shirt and bottoms came off without me asking which was a surprise. She got to work on the second massage, which wasnt rushed. I got to wander around utc with no hesitation. Totally changes the experience for sure :) She finished up and cleaned me good and she changed the table sheet this time haha. Tipped her and was allowed to use the bathroom and offered some water. I usually leave through the back but i heard people talking outside and went out the front instead. Much better this time around. Gonna see if other things could happen my next visit. May just go into NYC instead idk. :D
  8. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

198 Orinoco Rd
    Brightwaters
    Btwn bar and nail salon
    trigeek likes this.
  9. trigeek

trigeek

Looks like a pass since we were spoiled by Molly. Where’s this Brightwaters place by the way?
  10. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

I have to agree. 10 e main st is a busy area with 7-11 next door. Orinoco is not so private but it’s a Spa. Hell my wife used to go there when the Americans own it. It was a legit massage place back then. Of the two Brightwaters has prettier girls for sure.
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  11. Taxstone

Taxstone

I have been here many times since they opened. They’ve even stayed open late for me. Angel is a great mamasan who always makes sure I leave satisfied. Sometimes there is a man I guess as security but he never makes me feel uneasy he’s just there chilling. Molly was the huge favorite at first but now I would say Qeenie is the next best that is regularly there. Qeenie is a young girl early to mid 20s. She always greets me with a smile and hug. She gives a great medium massage all over the back and neck legs. Makes sure she gets every spot. She uses just enough oil and doesn’t over do it which is very annoying at other places. Her ST is great and builds the anticipation for the flip. On the flip she gets junior to full attention and allows OTC and UTC touching as long as you progress slowly. Don’t rush into touching her. She is a very sweet girl and finishes me off with a little oil and great hand motions. Builds me up to I can’t hold it in anymore and explode all over my stomach and sometimes in her face and hair. She gives a thorough cleaning with hot towel and I’m omw to next destination. Never got anything more than HR here but they lead me on to make me feel like there could be more. Money doesn’t seem to do the trick even when it’s only me in the spot. But to each it’s own. Still a good spot for HR nonetheless
    Rider likes this.
  12. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Also got a text, new girls Cindy & Queenie. Thought about going, but in the same general area I can go to Orinoco where I know the girls look good, the entry & exit isn’t as busy, and there’s full walls and doors. Then again, there’s always that curiosity...
    SlickWilly80 likes this.
  13. trigeek

trigeek

Just got a text from this #. Wonder how the service compares to when Molly was there?
  14. Li631

Li631

I am going to assume this place took a major downturn talent wise after they were put on hiatus.
    I am in a bery happy place so no need to return here for the forseeable future
  15. jacquesasaq

jacquesasaq

first review to get out of lurk status! :)

After being on the hunt for an AMP that wasnt too far I found this one. I went here after realizing its 5 minutes away from my buddies house. It was 9:00pm and figured heck im late already may as well go. So i went in and was greeted, they asked how long and i took a half. In comes a tiny spinner like lady not very attractive ( i feel like they give you the ugly ones for your first time at a new place) Anyways her massage skills were meh, she literally rubbed me down lol. On the second massage she was going to fast, had to tell her to slow down. Overall ok experience. BITCH DIDNT CHANGE THE SHEETS AFTER WE WERE DONE. *pukes*
  16. Li631

Li631

With my fave on vacay still (really can't wait for her to return) visited this place last week... LAST TIME not giving a third strike
    Had Kelly... cute but SUCKED and not in the good way. Places a towel over my back for a heaven knows what hands on me just moving.... actually asked me if too hard I turned my head and said "did you even start?" This part of the train wreck lasted 5 whole minutes.
    Took the towel off so I thought ok here goes... nope asked me to flip. She then proceeded to POUR oil on me and jackhammer me like her hand was on fire and only my manhood and this magical oil could put it out.
    Held on to her tit after I got them out, hand on ass because I wanted to shoot her in the eye somehow... was that bad I figure I could bolt while she was cleaning her eyes out. Failed there too... dammit.
    Got dressed and she stood at my shoes... literally I stepped back and she stepped forward, turned my back to grab the tip... she jumped in front of me... now I want to pick her up and physically move her. But I won't do that. Pulled out a 20 for tip and she went to grab the $40 in the other hand... I ripped that hand back. Looked her square in the eye and said "are you f...ing kidding me?"... she WANTED the full $60... I couldn't help but laugh directly and rudely as possible.
    Took a large steparound her to get away from her and rushed to the door... momma stopped me and asked what happened. I told her this one should be selling shoes or something not related to this. Told her next time you or never again. She said she doesn't do massageeeee so I said lose my number and walked out.
    I would never have gotten to this if I hadn't realized what she was doing when she got in my space and then to not only have the audacity to try and take more money then as for $60.
    Get in the truck... and it is 23 minutes after I texted that I was there so my time may not have been 15 minutes between donation, "massage", clean up and confrontation.
    Will not return unless momma comes off her stance. Have to start going back to Orinoco and have no clue why I stopped.
  17. Jessie_peon

Jessie_peon

Has anyone besides NorfShore heard of this news? I also visited Molly twice when she was working here and it's making me quite anxious.
  18. traderjack09

traderjack09

Sounds like that's a sure fire way to get you to stop asking for Molly.

WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  19. NorfShore

NorfShore

Got a scary text.

Background: Saw molly about 5 times. Calling to get a time with her resulted in many excuses to see other girls such as “She went back to China”, “She is sick”, “She moved with her husband”... but a call back a few days later resulted in an appointment, so I don't know what to believe.

As we know the place was closed down, a month or so later I call for an appointment and she says they were closed due to fire dept. inspection and opening soon. Weeks after that I get a text saying they are open, I ask for Molly and get more excuses and pictures of other girls.

Weeks after that, I figured why not text asking for Molly (on the off chance) and I get back (something to the extent of) “Molly is not here, my boss says she has HIV and is working at another place now, but we have new girls”.
  20. ahoyhoy

ahoyhoy

She does but over the clothes only. I tried going to her underwear and she pulled away. But hj is amazing.