10 E Main St, East Islip 631-415-7494

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LittleWeapon, Dec 28, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Sounds like Summer is a victim of her own success. Maybe try Molly next time.
    I agree about the location, though. Right between a 7-11 and Aiello's Pork Store, which is a busy place too. Can't really park anywhere but right out in front; good for getting inside quickly, but not for making a quick escape from the parking lot after. And the fact that the door is unlocked; normal for a legit place, which I suppose is why they do it, but if LE ever raided it, they'd be in the door and down the hall in 10 seconds or less. Your girl would have zero time to even pull her shirt down. I'm not so much worried about me. There's nothing illegal about getting a massage naked. But with her pants around her ankles, her shirt over her shoulders, and laying on top of me 69, well, that may be a little harder to explain.
    When I asked Molly how long she'd been there. she said they open at 9:30 or 10 (I decided not to pursue the question after that). This may be a place best saved for that rare day off (or maybe just go on Sunday's on your way home from church).
    SlickWilly80 and Li631 like this.
  2. Li631

Li631

Not me as Friday night was disappointing to say the least here and will NEVER go back on a Friday night on way home.
    After seeing the texts again on Friday on the other phone (5 missed in 3 days) I made an appointment with Summer as I had a backup that needed to be released and a slight tinge in the back and my UTR was unable to meet up
    After repeated texting asking me how much longer (told her i was 1/2 hour out and got one every 5 minutes after)
    Mamma sits me on couch next to her... WTF 1
    Another monger walks in unannounced (shes not at the desk at this point)
    He says he didn't call ahead WTF 2
    He wants an hour and Summer, mamma says ok WTF 3
    Mamma corrects him that I am waiting for Summer and SITS HIM NEXT TO ME WTF4
    Summer comes out and wisks me into room I am thinking ahhhhhh now it will become worth it WTF 5 because NOPE
    ST from the get go which may have been nice, after about 5 minutes baby powder on and in ass along with the touching ass playing with the boys hops on top does the tongue completely in ear slurping thing and I am like f this at this point (I know I am being whisked out the door so I grab her ass and it is nice (leggings on but i could feel through) I decided just get me out of here but made her work a little. She did everything she could to get me to pop (nipple play by both of us even took her "dress" off but left leggings, sucked my nips as i sucked hers ran her second hand under for some ass play as she jackhammered me to completion.
    Sent a text after I was in my car (so i could let them see the time stamp) 32 minutes from last text (which included at least a 3 minute gap to walking in and a 5-7 minute wait on the couch.
    She has offered a free 1/2 or reduced hour which I may or may not take her up on. Will not see Summer or will tell momma she gets completely nude during entire seasion or no deal.
    As much as the convenience of the Lincoln crew was and the 7-8 in the looks dept. I thought this place had a chance. I was never rushed by the Lincoln girls. Only had to wait once for 2 minutes but was hidden.
    Lurkers or her constant texts may be too much for this place. And this was my first ever Friday night forray in an amp to the best of my recollection. EVER again.
    Also noticed on way out.... the people sitting in cars in parking lot is a little nerve racking in such a small tight lot. 2 cars pulled out with so I pulled a small evasive maneuver on the way out and no tailers so felt easier after being pissed because that would have been the icing on the cake
  3. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Sorry Little Weapon and redbox. For some reason I thought this was Li's discovery. Somehow I totally missed your earlier reviews. My mistake. Thanks to you guys too.
    redbox likes this.
  4. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

My burner's rarely on, so that shouldn't be a bother to me.
    I stopped here after work, based solely on Li's recommendation. I didn't see Summer, but I had one helluva good time with Molly.
    It's in a mini- strip mall just east of Carleton Ave. I had called 10 mins ahead. Door is open, good looking mamasan sitting at a desk just inside. I told her I was here because a friend told me I should come.
    The set-up is standard, with a row of probably 4 "rooms" along one wall. Walls do not reach the ceiling, curtains for doors. Paid $40 for hhr, and met Molly at the second cubicle.
    Molly is a real pretty girl. Not more than 25 (even on the amp scale), about 5'5, very pretty face (easily an 8 by any measure), very thin. That's fine with me, but if you like busty or curvy, you may be disappointed. A cups and a nicely trimmed bush (not shaved, not hairy. In a world of mostly shaven, it was nice to see a more natural look). Her english is fair to poor, but we managed.
    Pretty much as soon as she stood at my head and started on my back, I started on her legs. Up to her ass, nice and gentle, a gentle tug at the waist of her pants, then down for some otc between her legs. Probably not 5 mins in and I rolled onto my side. Enough massage.
    She walked around to the side of the table, and I slid her pants down and started rubbing her V. I made room on the table, and she lay down. I went down for some daty, nice and clean, though a bit awkward given that a) her pants were around her ankles, b) it was busy there, and we could hear everything going on (Li631...if your name is Jack and you came in for Summer...yeah, I heard you), so c) we were trying not to make any noise at all. She got into it tho, and we did that about 5 or 10 mins. Then I slid up and laid alongside her, using my fingers instead of my mouth. My mouth was kept busy kissing hers, and sucking her responsive eraser nips. She was enjoying herself, and I was enjoying watching her, and after another 5 or 10 mins she slid her hand down to replace mine (maybe a polite way of saying "I'll finish this myself"?). Which is just what she did, rubbing herself while I kissed and watched until she came.
    So now we're at least 20 mins in, and I hadn't really gotten much for myself. She kneeled/lay/sat next to me as I lay on my back, got some baby oil, and started stroking me. Now, at no point had she asked me what I wanted, and there was no discussion of money. Given that she had rubbed me with oil, I wasn't really expecting a BJ, certainly not a BBJ, and sure as hell not a BBJCIM. But that's exactly what I got (granted, she didn't have to work too hard, since I only lasted about 2 minutes, but still...). Nice head bobbing, and stroking the shaft with her hand. She held it in her mouth so long I thought she had swallowed, but she eventually leaned over for a paper towel and spit there. All this time we're trying not to make a sound, while around us we hear slapping of hands on backs and voices of people coming and going. We had a quiet laugh at all the commotion. Alcohol spray and paper towel clean up. After we dressed I gave her $60,which she seemed fine with. She said next time stay for an hour so she could give me a massage.
    Easily one of my best AMP experiences (thanks for finding this one, Li). I hate the set-up, but the service couldn't be better.
    hardndslick likes this.
  5. Li631

Li631

Holy cra do they ever stop texting to solicit?
    2-3/ day with pictures
  6. redbox

redbox

Told ya. I need to check out this summer with her powder jutsu technique. Busy with work but hopefully soon if you give mamasan your burner she can text you new girls or speacil she told me. I wonder if mama San angel also does service she's pretty cute too.
    Li631 likes this.
  7. Li631

Li631

Tried this place today as I was just in the mood and my girl is in Brooklyn and I couldn't free myself early enough from work.
    Met mana at door and paid the 40 hh there and led to room by Summer..... Summer yummy
    20 minute blah blah blah medium massage.
    Hops up on table with powder in back crack and spreads it from there... new to that and a nice different feeling. Then she hops off for the st and is gnawing and tonguing my ear. The nibbles were nice the tongue completely in my ear I could have done without.
    Grabs me below, rips her b's out and uses her nips to explore my mouth.... took her hands off me a couple times to make sure her nips were getting equal attention. Not rushed at all.
    Got ready.... she aimed in the air.... i fired. May have blown a ceiling tile. I exploded, she giggled and proceeded to make sure her nips again were happy in my mouth. I was very happy and both of hers were soaked and appeared happy.
    Hot towel and alcohol clean up head and temple massage.
    Out the 8' wide DRAPE "door" left 40 and very happy
    Saw another girl on couch on way out... both solid 7's. The comparison to the Lincoln crew.... yes I can see it and will return
    redbox likes this.
  8. redbox

redbox

It's thanks to the reviewie and location. Good service the only bad part was the curtains and the fact that everything can be heard kills the mood an it but the girls are stunning including the mamasan angel. As I was leaving I saw summer, exactly as little weapon and turnover described her.
  9. joeyboy

joeyboy

nice review
  10. redbox

redbox

Ok guys the review you guys have all been waiting for. I didn't have much time as I got called in for work on my day off so I couldn't visit KK or Michelle which was on my Tio list, I wanted to try the lmp on sunrise, which had a review of great message but no extra or this place which isn't too far from where I was at. Location is accurate next to it is the 7 eleven beside it REDBOX machine, must be a sign lol. Your going to be looking for that vape sign in the small little plaza. Once I was in was greeted by a beautiful girl which turned out to be the mamasan ANGEL. Very good English polite and friendly, asked if I been here before told her I had a friend that told me it's a good place to ask for summer. She has said summer was busy but she had new girl RUBY young and cute. Yup did not disappoint tiny cute little thing wearing tank top and booty jean low riders omg jackpot. Took the short stay 40 long stay 60 I think has other pricing for foot rub also might try that out next time. Ruby was beautiful young attractive girl definitely reminds me of the good talent that was in Holbrook.

The place was described to the T on previous post, no doors just curtain which I was uncomfortable but looking at ruby which also talked a little better then the usual amp girl motivated me to stay. Message was so so but we all know why we are really here for. I got very comfortable and as she was massaging me all over between medium and sensual soft she let my hand slide all over those beautiful nice long legs all the way up. Didn't last long before little red box wanted some action. On the flip asked me what services I was looking forward to which I whispered everything. She placed her finger on her mouth and hush me saying ok how much did you give summer lol. Of course I went with default 100 which she countered with 140 told her that's a lot I can go 120 but that's everything I have which she agreed too. As she slid down her shorts and panties in notice she had a tattoo on her theigh didn't see what kind because I was so focuse on that cute shaved little kitten I wanted it so bad. She whispered if I had a bag fortunately I never have one but this time for some miracle I had placed one on my spare wallet that I usually take when I toft self providers instead of Carrying all my cards id and cash. As I lay there she got on top and omg she has such a small waist and soft skin and smelled so nice. I think I was her first of the day because she flinched going in. as she was getting into it but the bad thing was that you can hear people Coming in and out as well as the creaking of the table which we slowly kept going gently but with strong strides. I took off her too to reveal nice soft natural big breast and with that slender waist I knew I was not going to last long. Insisted on doggy which she complied and again hushed me to be quit and gentle. She has a nice cute butt as I was getting into it the table started to creak so we took it to the floor for a bit. I was enjoying myself too much but at last I was already late for work and I had a feeling my time was up even thu I was not reminded no rush. Got back up for my finish signature end which is reverse cow girl as she crouch down and did her crouching tiger and my flying dragon I ended.

I'm writing this in a hurry never have time to myself any more but this is the next great Holbrook place guys please take care of the beautiful girls and be safe.

Redbox approves this place!! Thumbs up.
    hardndslick, Rider and joeyboy like this.
  11. redbox

redbox

Adding to list
  12. vad1

vad1

A man after my own heart!

Lol, welcome aboard!

V
  13. appleturnovernow

appleturnovernow

unfortunately no lol. just liked it everytime i heard that magic phrase of " turn over now" and i also like apple turnovers. so that's it lol
    vad1 likes this.
  14. vad1

vad1

Thanks for the review, apple.

Is "Apple" a girl in an AMP? Your screen name seems like you are telling her something! Lol

V
  15. appleturnovernow

appleturnovernow

saw the ad up for a week or 2 and decided to take a trip today. went for hour and had Summer looks 8 amp standards, friendly, pretty face, great smile, tall and slim, w a small nice perkies uptop, girl next door look, late 20's early 30's. massage was so so. not great, not bad. more senual with no real training i give it a 6. soft touch, out came the powder and a very thourough tickling and rubbing, i give it an 8. the HE was decent no real exceptional technique but got the job done. i did get a chance to put those 2 lil wontons in my mouth though so that was a plus and helped me to finish. would repeat but want to see the rest of the talent.

cons- it was a friday evening so i can understand it was busy, however, being that there are only curtains and the walls don't go all the way up it can be a bit of a distraction. anytime the door opened or someone walked by quickly, the curtain would blow open for a second. u can hear anything above a whisper, even with the music playing.
    redbox and vad1 like this.
  16. LittleWeapon

LittleWeapon

Typical AMP pricing. Sorry didn't think to mention it.
  17. vad1

vad1

Thanks for the review, LittleWeapon.

How much for the house?

V
  18. LittleWeapon

LittleWeapon

http://longisland.backpage.com/Body...-cute-four-hands-best-spa-6314157494/91175261

Decided to try this place out today since I had the day off. It's located at the end of a small strip mall, the sign on the awning is for a vape shop but there are bodywork signs on the windows.
    I called around mid-day to make an appointment and get the address. After we got off the phone, she sent me a text with the address in case I didn't understand her English (I did).
    Pulled up right in front of the storefront and walked right in, the door was unlocked and there was no bell. The mama was sitting at a desk as soon as I walked in and a girl(Summer) came out of a room. Both were very good looking, the mama was probably mid to late 30s and Summer mid 20s to early 30s. Thought about going with four hands but decided to stick to the half since I had never been there before.
    Summer walked me back to the last room, no door but a curtain huge curtain and the walls did not reach the ceiling. She was wearing what looked like a short dress with a zipper in front and some leggings. She asked if I wanted medium or hard, opted for medium which was just her rubbing her hands on my back for about 15 minutes, then moving to my legs for 5.
    Then came the ST which she did with baby powder. She put some on my ass and my back and then spread my cheeks and blew lightly which was an interesting feeling. She lifted me up a bit and began to play with the boys and stroke me in this position shortly before asking me to flip.
    After the flip she touches Jr and asks if it's ok and then begins stroking some more. Allowed me to roam OTC on top and bottom so I tried UTC up top and there was no objection. I then sat up and pulled the zipper down to reveal cute little A's and started licking and sucking on her nips. I was getting close so I laid back down and she bent over and gently sucked on my chest. She then repositioned herself to my head and put her tit in my mouth while she stroked me until I came.
    Alcohol and hot towel clean up, she offered me a bottle of eater as I got dressed. Tipped 40 which she seemed happy with and I was on my way. On the way out I saw another girl who was equally if not more attractive than Summer.
    Overall, had a great experience and will definitely repeat. I have a feeling more can be had and would like to try the four hand massage.