10 E Main St, East Islip 631-415-7494

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LittleWeapon, Dec 28, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Li631

Li631

Do you mean that someone who advertises on line and bases their livelihood on line would actually keep track of their name/number?
    My ATF used to love and hate the reviews and her entire world both personal and professional came crashing down due to an asshat from here (NOT A LURKER) but an active poster at the time blew her worlds up using this and her hacked account to blow everything up.
    My UTR advertises and is reviewed a few times but hates them (they are good reviews btw). When she originally asked me to be friends outside based on a conversation she had and said she needed to talk to me but not at the cost of the appointment so we did a light dinner. She freaked me out when she said she knew about here based on her number google search.
    She has had what sounds like rhe SAME GUY try and befriend her. She described his van/truck, looks (yes I was there as protection for the ATF on 2 separate supposedly private meetings). Even used the same MO as far as g phone number constantly changing so she can't block him altogether. The only thing I won't give up to her is exactly where he lives. Yes I know that too based on the safety issue if anything ever happened to her.
    This all started from a phone search on the number of her place based on general knowledge in the industry
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  2. Waterclone

Waterclone Moderator

How does it seem some idiot always fails to understand that it's the providers who advertise here that make this site possible.

I will never understand this.

There is nothing wrong with telling providers about this site if it means there is a chance they will join the site and become advertisers. It's the way this site stays in business.
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  3. NorfShore

NorfShore

Not amazed, it's likely their most lucrative choice, if there is a choice. I would not be the slightest bit surprised if the women were smuggled over to the US promised a career, but end up with this. Women arrive together in a minivan late morning from Flushing (they told me the location, no surprise). Interesting read: https://humantraffickinghotline.org/sex-trafficking-venuesindustries/fake-massage-businesses

Will elaborate once the place is shut down, it's really good. Will post any warnings, LE sightings, etc.
  4. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Clearly, I need to think about who's reading my posts before I write them.

Ya' think?
  5. woodmany

woodmany

That is a great point, they can enter their own address or phone number. They are not stupid it just seems that a cash cow like Molly would have carte blanche. I guess they do not want trouble. Are any of you amazed how they continually replace girls with young, thin relatively attractive girls. It amazes me how boss recruits.
  6. themonster

themonster

I somewhat disagree. All management has to do is GOOGLE their address or phone number and this site comes up.
  7. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

I can tell you right now who did it. There's two of them. Their names are Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
    Li631 likes this.
  8. sly_fox

sly_fox

How does it seem some idiot always manages to tell the providers about this site? I will never understand it
  9. woodmany

woodmany

The funny thing is I was there today and saw Molly. Somehow the boss knows what Molly is doing and told her to stop. Molly is very pretty and was really sweet and said that the boss found out what she was doing on the net. I was able to kiss her breast that smelled like smoke and touch inside to her butt but that was all. I was disturbed that I missed out on the great festivities but it seems that someone gave up a site. In any case she is so pretty to look at she still got 50 out of me. The girls today include Anne, Molly and LuLu (new one). LuLu is short, young, cute figure but not so attractive.
  10. trigeek

trigeek

Anyone have a bite out of Apple yet?
    spinachlol likes this.
  11. Li631

Li631

Can't speak for day hours but if you see my review back a couple.... That particular Friday night was a zoo and it certainly wasn't helped by the tool that came in without calling ahead.... i would think Fri night Sat nite would be no no's for that due to traffic already.
    I would like to say Im done with amps eapecially since Brookhaven decided that it should be happy free. Now the only thing I am wondering (not that I partake in the Brookhaven LMP or American MP' but are these next or do the feds move towns and go back at it again.
    Not sure what a government "successful operation" is but they have made arrests at every one
  12. joeyboy

joeyboy

Funny how all the other girls here say no not here and not allowed to BJ except Molly Guess thats why everyone wants to see her. Im sure that the other girls know by now why Molly has clients lined up for her
    SlickWilly80 likes this.
  13. sly_fox

sly_fox

Went here today early. I thought they opened around 10 glad I was running late I parked on the side nd walked along the back with plans to walk up the alley and slip right in the door. Well I see a 4 Asian girls getting out of a minivan at the rear door at 10:34 got to see all of them not bad looking as mentioned before. So I asked if they were opening now they said go to the front I hung in the alley for a couple then the door was unlocked.

Asked for an hour and who was working Candy, Zoe, and Molly....I wanted Molly but she had appointments, mama said I have a nice one walked down in comes Zoe tall thin Korean looking best girl I've ever seen at a Long Island place and good English. So not even 5 mins into it 2 more guys come and I swear I could hear everything from the last room that I was in as mentioned before. Then another came bitching about his 1040 appointment he had when I was undressing at 1040 it was like 1050. Mama talks to my girl and then she asks me if I wanted to cut the hour to a half. I said ok cause I started to get spooked by all the traffic this early thinking the evening was busy.

Nice massage even got under the scapula. I don't usually start touching them before cause I don't want an early flip which them thinking I'm ready for the finale. Hot towel clean for the oil on my back and legs. On the flip nice ST went under the skirt and felt a zipper and like a stiffer material it must have been a pair of chastity shorts so went under the top she's going for it and lift her bra over her smallish tits, then go for the back hooks and she undoes it from the front let's me suck on her eraser nips while playing with my package I ask for a BJ by pointing to her mouth and she said not here. But still a nice HJ and hot towel clean. Said mama will give me the change and I gave it to her .4 and .2 tip. Mama asked if I liked her I said yes. Slipped out and went to 7-11 for coffee to look like a normal guy on the walk of shame to my car.

I gotta say the noise level and all the traffic from

the clientele plus Molly giving BJ's I doubt this place is gonna last long especially with the soccer moms going for the pork store and pizza place not to mention the pickup truck right in front of their door which had a lot of fire dept and police decals. The little head controlled the show about me still going in and that's another reason I went for the half. I said before going in they can't come up with a bust in an hour so I went for it.

Any idea of this place was busy first thing cause it was a Friday or is this all the time. I don't know if I'll be going back based on fear even though the service was good and the girls were young.

Be safe guys.
    SlickWilly80 likes this.
  14. Norm

Norm

Molly busy from 12 - 3 took Summer 60 for hour.
    5 massage 5 face: small tits great nipples which she loves to have sucked. Good hj till pop. Clean up fair. Asked for BJ Summer said not allowed! Way to noisy from others in out and giggling girls.
    40 tip not sure I'd repeat.
    Mamma 8 face.
  15. capjt

capjt

Did not swallow, but waited until ever last drop was out of me. Looked up and gave me the cutest smile, then spit. gave her 60. Also got the pants down and fingered her clit while she blew me. Great experience.
    trigeek and SlickWilly80 like this.
  16. trigeek

trigeek

Wonder if she swallowed the whole load? What was your gratuity?
  17. capjt

capjt

I am a long time member but have not posted in about ten years. Have lurked a bit, but my hobbying has been almost non-existent. Last year I got a chance to go to Hong Kong. With my wife.... She was there on business, and I got to tag along. She would be working all day, and I would have my days free in a town with legalized prostitution! Not to get into too much details of the Hong Kong scene (you can look it up), there are one-woman brothels scattered all over the city. I find the nearest one that looked appealing. Really cute little spinner who I saw did "mouth bursts". First a shower where she cleaned every crack and then she blew me with a mouthful of hot water, felt like losing it a couple of times, but she sensed it and held back. Post shower lots of petting, then she continued to suck and lick every part of my body. Then gave me the slowest, most sensual blow job I have ever had. As I was getting close she completely swallowed me as I came deep in her throat. One of, if not the the best blow job I have ever had. And only $600HK, about $75uS. I went back two days later. OK, now why this story on this thread? I saw Molly tonight. Now while not the laid back no stress situation as HK, the second this girl got her mouth around my cock all I could think of was Su Su in Tsim Sha Tsui. I wound up cumming deep in Molly's throat too. Took it like a real champ. One thing I will say, this will not last long at that location. Get her while you can. And call ahead.
  18. trigeek

trigeek

Thanks guess I need glasses.
  19. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Last paragraph: "After we dressed I gave her $60,which she seemed fine with."
  20. trigeek

trigeek

I didn't see what you had to tip Molly for her services?