10 E Main St, East Islip 631-415-7494

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by LittleWeapon, Dec 28, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Li631

Li631

Went here today to get my quick fix
    Saw CoCo I think she said. Tall slim and a 5 face... not bad but not great. No body to speak of A's on top small ass just this side of none.
    Better than average AMP massage bit an awesome st... Im talking Anna of Lincoln good. On the flip a caressing for 5-7 minutes both hands shaft and balls until I got close.... then the jackhammer which took it from a 9/10 he to a 6.... the last 30 seconds blew up the fitst 7 minutes.
    Sunday afternoon was empty until my time started then 3 walkins within 10 minutes.
    CoCo and mamma only2 in place. Nice cleanup and leg massage before getting up.
    Left 30 tip. The only drawback to this place is you never know when they are going to get bisy with the walkin business (all guys so they know).
  2. Rider

Rider

Did she allow you to touch her? Cheri says "No. I massage you" Needless to say she keeps her too on.
  3. ahoyhoy

ahoyhoy

Coco. Last time it was 20 min hj. I thought she was using her mouth at some points. She uses two hands. Very nice technic.
  4. Li631

Li631

Probably could have been read that way sorry... they are gone from Eastern LI
    Last I saw Jessica and Anna were at different ahops in Huntington area and if i recall Jessicas shop was raided. Haven't seen or heard anything since that I remember
  5. jimidollaz

jimidollaz

Lincoln crew is out east? That's news to me. Where are they out of now?
  6. Li631

Li631

Somehow thos spot slipped by me... I see a thread here and all and will read through it
    A little back tracking for the commute home but if it's worth the quick fix
  7. Rider

Rider

Who did you see there? Cheri?
  8. ahoyhoy

ahoyhoy

Have you tired joy spa in Dix Hills? Best hj I have ever gotten. All three times. Even better than Sabrina that used to work in deer park. She's the second best.
  9. Li631

Li631

I will give this place anothrr shot...
    LI is dead AMP wise which I use for the quick fix if nothing else.
    Them and Orinoco are the relative best looking ones now that the Lincoln crew is out of eastern LI
  10. frogger54

frogger54

I don't know the exact time. But I would say between 2-4pm on a weekday. And when I walked in, I did think the mamasan looked familiar, but I cannot be certain.
  11. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

What time of day did you go? When I went after work it was a madhouse. Did you recognize if it was the same mamasan/management?
  12. frogger54

frogger54

Re-opened

About 2 weeks ago I Went for the half hour. Same set up as before.
    Saw Marie, 30's, above average looking with a slim body and Double D's.

Sign in the room said to keep underwear on and something else that basically said "no extras you creeps"

I decided I was going to be illiterate that day and took off everything anyway. Marie came in and asked me if I've been there before. I told her yes. She was very nice, spoke pretty good English and talked to me for a while about random shit.

Massage was ok, nothing great. But whatever. No ST when she told me to flip, which was different. The ST was on the front.. which got my full attention. She took out those DD's with long nips and was being very sexy during the ST. After a few minutes, she placed her DD's on my face and began HJ. It didn't take very long for me to make a mess lol. I was very happy with her techniques so I didn't try for anything else

After clean up I asked if anything else was available.. she said "no trouble"..

All in all I was very satisfied. I just think I'm bored of the AMP scene

40/20
  13. Li631

Li631

One thing I must say and what shied me away also.... there was one of the girls in the pics sent to me that I may have seen at another place a while back... can't remember maybe Eden?
    Summers pics were of Summer and 2 other girls from pics I had seen there while being taken in or out of the room so I will assume all real
  14. NorfShore

NorfShore

Same message came to me. Hopefully she will hit us up again with a new location and that Molly wasn't one of those arrested.
  15. redbox

redbox

This is terrible news. Less and less choices now.
  16. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Interesting that they charged them with prostitution, not the more serious charge of giving an unlicensed back rub. If Yuan was MMS, I wonder which one Lili was?
  17. Bear Guy91

Bear Guy91

18. trigeek

trigeek

Shame Molly is no more!
  19. Li631

Li631

No... they are real pictures or at least the ones I was sent of the girls I saw
  20. trigeek

trigeek

All fake photos I would suspect!