$100 Blowjob week

Discussion in 'Florida' started by vermeer, May 12, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ozzy

Ozzy

I thought NJ was the place to dump garbage.
  2. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

I always love going to Florida...
  3. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Ya got my vote to delete it.
    Why? Cause someone posting here as long as me should not be posting material in the wrong sections.
    So accept my apologies, and just delete the thread, whoever wanted to read the stuff already read it.
  4. misterxyz

misterxyz

Why be so picky about the threads location? If the program does not allow for moving the thread to another category, just keep it. It is a good thread.
  5. Sidekicks

Sidekicks Moderator

Will this ever happen!??!?!
  6. moneyshotsnj

moneyshotsnj

Because BMM's comparison of Betty, Kimmie and Kelly and their responses are potential HoF material.

While the thread may not yield instant financial results, it will yield good will which will payoff during the next well being drive.

If that's not reason enough, keep the thread up and I'll make another contribution. Heck, I'll do that any way. Anyone care to join me?
  7. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

I was serious. Deadline today.
  8. vermeer

vermeer

don't worry, as long as you show her the money, she will suck anything.she's a ho, duh?

9. kcdark

kcdark

i have sampled only one of the ladies in this thread and after reading BMM's post i want to get a chance with Vanessa/Kimmie...but she has an age requirement....sob
  10. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

interesting turnaround...

considering your own self promotion here...I didnt realize the actual category I just responded butthe topic is intersting why dont you just move it to general?? Or dump it altogether,,,
  11. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

Im sorry, I never even look at where Im posting, sometimes when I read into a thread. I had to look back at who started it, and where it was posted. I read alot of these threads, I just get into it, and respond.
  12. betty_snj

betty_snj

I would change "humanitarian" to either "self promotion" or "shilling".

lol

But, I agree with Slinky...this thread is not for the health or well being of UG.
    Last edited: May 15, 2006
  13. Mr. User Name

Mr. User Name

Reason # 1:
    This thread contains some of Vermeer’s most humanitarian efforts.
  14. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Unless someone can come up with a good reason why this thread is in this section, I'm going to delete it.
  15. MikitheMilf

MikitheMilf

Well considering you have tried the rest....I'm old, real old...49 could stand to lose a few..but I am earnest, a hard worker with passion for the job and a sense of humor...I love to suck dick...TRY me you'll like me...
  16. Kimmie

Kimmie

Never crossed my mind....

Besides, I took my meds today! :O)
  17. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

I told someone recenty who was going to meet me that I was fat and pretty ugly. She was a young women of 21. She said my friend says youre fine, I dont need to meet you first. I insisted she did, cause I dont want any problems when Im hot and ready.
    Im sitting in my car, she gets in, she looks me over, and says, youre not ugly, your a good looking guy for your age.
    I said, what about my body, she said, well, to be honest, you could lose a few pounds.

I gotta tellya, her honestly was so exciting, I gave her 50 bucks cause she was flat broke, and we set up a date, having lent her 50, so she could buy condoms and such. Ofcourse, I never saw her again. I guess she was just being nice.
  18. betty_snj

betty_snj

you are not offending me either...I never lie about my looks, my age or my weight.

I don't like to change the way I look from the pictures either...so when I open the door guys knows what to expect.

The worse thing for a woman is...to open the door and see a disappointed look in a guys face. Is horrible, reason I make a point to keep all simple and without Photoshop.

And, the doctoring in pictures are not only a woman thing...I've met guys who sent me pictures when they had hair, muscles and dick....lol

Specially when "dating" civvies...guys lie all the time about themselves.

:)
  19. BigMadM

BigMadM Linoleum

if i posted someone is 38, and in truth, they are 42, Id get so much shit from the rest of the guys, fluffing, yada, so Id just rather take a guess, and always add on a couple of years, if I met one of them outside this hobby, Id always deduct a few ;years off my guess.
    Thats just the way I do it, not looking to say these arent real women with real feelings, but I got 500 posters here that would rip me a new asshole if I said a women was 5 years younger than she really is.
  20. betty_snj

betty_snj

and...to Kimmie

lol...before you go on a rant and think that I am talking about you...NOPE I AM NOT.

It was just a bad timing that my post came up right after yours.

I am just replying to BMM, not pointing fingers to anyone but myself.

You know I love you...