1014 New York Ave, Huntington Station 631-223-5859

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by jay02505, Nov 16, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Li631

Li631

KG... you admit to being here and ask what else to say... a review would be a good start
    Include names describe services rendered and pricings
    Slinky Bender likes this.
  2. Keith Goldb

Keith Goldb

I personally would not waste my time with this place unless you want to overpay for a mediocre massage and HJ. Parking lot available next to place, very discreet, so that's a plus. The girls are very nice, hot, I saw Eve who's gone now and also Kiera in the last 3 to 6 weeks. Maybe I wasn't lucky or didn't have charm, but I'm not going back. First time posting, not sure what else I should say, so be easy on me.
  3. streetracer2k4

streetracer2k4

She's the one with a couple of tattoos, brown hair. What did she offer? Anything special?
  4. jay02505

jay02505

Went here today, saw Kiera. Just a heads up the phone number changed. The new number is 631-291-3710. Mods idk if u want a new thread with new number or if u can change the number on this thread. But anyway Kiera said there 3 new girls there now. Plus her and Gia. Eve is no longer there she said. With everything going on with bp figured I would let my fellow mongers know any info on places i can get to. We will have to rely on these threads and each other and the numbers we already know and other sections of bp and craigslist to see providers.
  5. Casual Rex

Casual Rex

6. AlwaysHavingFun

AlwaysHavingFun

Very astute of you...totally agree
    TheRicker likes this.
  7. Banacek

Banacek Retired

Following up on trigeek's observation, I was looking at the gift baskets in the warehouse club today and a correlation can be made with these girls. The whole package looks really pretty all wrapped up. But once you take it apart, they are not offering you much in there. With the package price costing alot more than the individual goods you receive.
  8. trigeek

trigeek

This gets better n better with their marketing skills .
  9. TheRicker

TheRicker

10. Banacek

Banacek Retired

Looking through the pics in those three links, a clear pattern develops. If the photos feature full face shots, they are phakes. Otherwise, they are real. At least according to your assessment.
    The only problem I have is that the ads in these links all have different phone numbers, only one of which is the number in the thread title. So, I am not sure why they are being discussed in this thread.
    If you ask me, this thread has gotten FUBAR big time! And if you ask Casual Rex, it's all my fault, because I posted two pics from the ad link that trigeek posted.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
    TheRicker likes this.
  11. Banacek

Banacek Retired

Those pics are from the link that trigeek posted. And Jay has now said they are phakes. That was the reason I posted them from trigeek's link. So members could view them and comment on them. I have found that sometimes people on here are either too cautious or too lazy to click on links. A picture is right there for all to see.
  12. Banacek

Banacek Retired

As far as Sabrina, I clearly answered you about that and showed you how wrong you were, since I NEVER said she provides full service. I asked you to show me where I said that and you did not answer. I was not offended by the verbiage. You were just flat out wrong. Go back and read the thread again and find where I said Sabrina does full service, because your restatement here indicates that you still don't comprehend my post in relation to the rest of the thread. That was the first day.

Then there was another question of a post I made on the second day. My reply to TheRicker's comment in the Karen thread about members telling providers about UG. You took issue with my making a joke about that, because you did not understand OUR posts at all.

And then there was this third Gia one. You didn't say anything bad to me in the sense of being offensive. Instead, you just misread what I posted and questioned me. You even just admitted you were not aware about the pictures. All I did was repeat another member's post. Because you didn't happen to see the ad doesn't mean that it didn't exist. You must live in a very small world if you believe that everything revolves around you.

All the misunderstandings stem from your inability to read thoroughly and comprehend what you've read. As to your feeling that the board is overmoderated, you have two choices. You can go over my head and send Slinky an email or you can stop using it if you so choose. Actually, there is a third choice. You can keep coming at me only to find out how wrong you are once again.

They say third time's the charm, but not in this case.
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016
  13. Banacek

Banacek Retired

Sorry, misunderstanding here. I was addressing Casual Rex. I only quoted your post in the context of showing Rex's reply. I had no problem with anything you said.
    trigeek likes this.
  14. Robert Redford

Robert Redford

That's definitely the Gia I met haven't had much luck getting to see her again but if Kiera looks anything like her pics will be returning to meet her
  15. trigeek

trigeek

Jay that helped. One thing for sure it's a good marketing ploy.
  16. jay02505

jay02505

17. jay02505

jay02505

Casual Rex and Banacek like this.
  18. jay02505

jay02505

19. jay02505

jay02505

But who the hell knows at this point. These girls all use diffrent names at diffrent times.
  20. jay02505

jay02505

I have seen all 3 girls that work here. The girl in this ad is not Gia. This is suppose to be Kiera. I'll tell u now the pics are fake. Not even close. But she does have a nice body but face is eh. Anyway like i said before I tried to get extras with Gia and Eve and both said no. This girl Kiera offered xtra menu but I was not prepared for it. Next time I will be. Gia and Eve pics in there ad are real as far as I can tell. If it's not then damn close. Hope this helps the confusion a bit. Lol