1014 New York Ave, Huntington Station 631-223-5859

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by jay02505, Nov 16, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. trigeek

trigeek

Rucker can you further enlighten the team here what your out of pocket expense was over the basic HH/ HR fee was. Thanks for the info.
  2. trigeek

trigeek

Note from this which is great info is don't eat at the Y. Mr Bare may know more but he was Bare backed out of town by Mr SB the supreme ruler!
  3. Robert Redford

Robert Redford

Monday the 5th Spanish girl was there too just prefer American
  4. jay02505

jay02505

What day last week did you see her. I called everyday from Tuesday to Saturday and was told she wasn't working for the week. I went in and saw Eve on Wednesday. Eve told me Gia was gonna be back next week meaning this week we in now. I wanted to see her last week. They had a new Columbin girl there also Wednesday but not my type so i saw Eve.
  5. jay02505

jay02505

Assman I also didn't have that same experience. I'm a 40 yo and dont get me wrong I had a lot of fun with Gia but i def didn't get the xtra services talked about here. I seen her 3 times already.
  6. TheRicker

TheRicker

I was here last week and the girl, I guess it was "Gia" but I remembered her from another spot, so I called her by that name. As soon as she saw me, she was excited and said she has a special massage for me. it went right into bbbj, digit insertion, then Fs. She wanted bbfs but I demanded a cover. she only did bbbj at the old spot. She gave me her # and told me to call her for take out.
  7. AssMan19

AssMan19

Thanks for your review on Gia. I assume being closer in age helped a lot in the providers service. Definitely very different from what I heard so YMMV a lot depending on age? Although I am mature I am in good shape so the service discussed was nothing like what Robert Redford got. I certainly would be curious how other mature gentlemen make out. Although her pricing point for services offered is more than I care to spend. Thanks again for sharing!!!
  8. TheRicker

TheRicker

Tattoos on her hip and inner forearm?
  9. Robert Redford

Robert Redford

American girl and yes 260 total
  10. TheRicker

TheRicker

Is Gia the Spanish girl or the white girl?
  11. trigeek

trigeek

So how did Gia's pussy taste and the total damage if I add it up is $160+ $100= $260!!
  12. Li631

Li631

Not sure what the 12 points are but honestly as you can read the Amy thread but she touched every inch of my body with a sensuality second to none. I mean not even remotely close.
    The feeling during the actual massage felt a whole lot different than any other I have received since. Hard soft didn't matter and even a simple touching of the shoulders would send "pulses" throughout my entire body. The massage of the hands and finger tips would actually jump up my arms. Pure heaven and I do miss it
  13. Robert Redford

Robert Redford

I finally got to meet Gia for a great session, what I liked most is shes right around my age, playful and friendly, started off with a descent massage which only got better , we hit it off well, hr was 160 , plenty of ST , asked her to get on table which turned to DATY and BBBJCIM this girl took it well, shes slender nice B/Cs little soft not flabby I would say a 6 maybe 7 , never discussed tip gave her 100 and she seemed greatful , definitely more to be had she seems to enjoy her work
    sculptor69 and trigeek like this.
  14. jay02505

jay02505

I wouldn't say they are really hot. My standards of really hot are really high, lol. I have yet to meet a girl in this biz that's really hot by my standards. They both have nice bodies, real tits, and nice asses. They are attractive girls. I guess in this biz they can be considered hot. Very friendly and easy to chat with. As for the touching, pretty much touch anywhere u want. Ass play, rub kitty otc panties, grab those nice titties. All that was a go.
    AssMan19 likes this.
  15. kbpro

kbpro

As the old saying goes NFL
  16. AssMan19

AssMan19

I assume both girls were really hot? Is pretty much hands off the goodies with exception to some ass play?
  17. jay02505

jay02505

I did the hh 4 hands for $200. The girls I saw that day was Gia and Eve.
    Li631 and trigeek like this.
  18. AssMan19

AssMan19

By the way, late Wednesday night this girl was advertising "Nude" body massage for $130 for the half and $180 for the hour. This time she was working in Copiague which I won't go to since having an issue many years ago at the place she was staying at. The menu was still limited but for the half hour and late before the Holiday I thought I might get lucky. Too bad she wasn't in Huntington. Maybe we might get lucky and find her getting a little more relaxed on what she will allow. It will all depend on how hungry she is getting.
  19. trigeek

trigeek

What did the 4 hands fee run you?
    Too bad no one mentions the names of the girls!
  20. AssMan19

AssMan19

He could be. Certainly when I spoke with one of the girls she said nothing about allowing nipple sucking. She said she only does a topless body massage and a HE. Mutual touching allowed tits (just a little and gentle) and butt (otc). That is it!!! Maybe YMMV if you see them often but from the looks of this girl (she was Very Hot) I didn't get that impression. IMHO the one girl I spoke to knows she is pretty and has a great body and feels she doesn't have to do anything more than what she is offering until it is no longer working and the girl isn't making as much money as desired. Until then there is no need to change her policy.

Despite all of that she is hot enough maybe to do just a half hour like Banacek suggested. My big head couldn't think too much after talking to this hottie.