1014 New York Ave, Huntington Station 631-223-5859

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by jay02505, Nov 16, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Casual Rex

Casual Rex

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure I saw the Gia you are referencing when she was in Commack. While the description in the ad is fairly accurate, the pics are definitely not her. Gia was average looking. Decent massage with an unusual soft touch technique that she would utilize throughout. I took a while to cum and she gave me a little attitude about that. So I ended up having to jerk myself off while she rubbed my balls. Based on my one experience with her, I would not recommend the Gia in Holbrook.

The reason I think it's the same Gia, is that she worked out of the same location in Commack with a girl I see regularly named Eva. Eva has also recently relocated to Holbrook. Now Eva, I would recommend. Super sexy and sweet. A little ditzy, but in a charming way. Makes deep eye contact while jerking you off. But, absolutely no extras on the table. I have seen her around ten times in the six months I have been back on Long Island and I have tried to push the boundaries a few times. It was always met with resistance. But, if you are just looking for a good body rub from a sweet, sexy girl. Definitely try Eva in Holbrook.
  2. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

3. trigeek

trigeek

Calm it down boys. What we have here I suspect is just a little confusion. One thing from the reviews which are greatly appreciated to the board is that if Gia likes you the services are upped at a minimal upcharge.
    Thanks guys for posting info.
  4. jay02505

jay02505

No confusion here. I was talking to the Ricker.
    TheRicker and Banacek like this.
  5. TheRicker

TheRicker

Who are you replying to? Im replying to Jay. Which is why I quote his post when I reply. I am now asking you a question, so I'm quoting your post. If you quote the people you are responding to, it clears up confusions.
    Banacek likes this.
  6. Robert Redford

Robert Redford

I don't understand what you are confused about I saw Gia at this address pic in ad was definitely her didn't partake with the Spanish girl I don't want to share anything personal we discussed
  7. TheRicker

TheRicker

Don't think so. The girl I saw went by a different name, not even similar to Quinn.
  8. jay02505

jay02505

The Ricker
    You sure u didn't see the girl Kiera. She use to use the name Quinn at another spot. She and Gia look the same almost. I went and had a session with Kiera about 2/3 weeks ago and she was the same with me, offered me all the extras as well but I didn't partake bc of low funds that day and wasn't expecting that. She also told me she was going on her own or something and then the times I been back or called for her she wasn't there so I didn't even review her since she not there now. I don't know what's up with her but I haven't seen her advertising yet. When she does I will go see her and partake, lol.
  9. TheRicker

TheRicker

I paid the house $120 for half hour then tipped $40.
    trigeek likes this.
  10. Robert Redford

Robert Redford

Definitely not that pic Gia I am talking about was up on the 5th with Spanish girl, looks like her real pic long reddish, brown hair with blonde on the bottom
  11. centurionman

centurionman

There is a Gia that works out of Holbrook, is this the same girl? I only ask because it is an unusual name, maybe she works two locations? . Link below:
    http://longisland.backpage.com/BodyRubs/italian-beauty/72493368

upload_2016-12-6_15-42-56.png
    upload_2016-12-6_15-43-5.png
  12. jay02505

jay02505

Yea I got same service from Eve as I did Gia. Good massage,ST, good he teqnique. Both friendly, touching was ok, ok clean up. Place needs a towel warmer. Both no xtra menu. And from talking to them it seems they don't offer xtras. But like u said assman maybe it's our age. Or maybe don't know them long enough. Price was usual for this place 120hh or 160hr. They not clock watchers. Every time I been there I go over my time.
  13. AssMan19

AssMan19

Jay02505, the service Eve provided was that also along the same line as Gia? How much did you pay? The Colombian girl did she go by Alexandria? Not bad in the face but the body seemed a little larger? Thank you for sharing.
  14. trigeek

trigeek

Rucker can you further enlighten the team here what your out of pocket expense was over the basic HH/ HR fee was. Thanks for the info.
  15. trigeek

trigeek

Note from this which is great info is don't eat at the Y. Mr Bare may know more but he was Bare backed out of town by Mr SB the supreme ruler!
  16. Robert Redford

Robert Redford

Monday the 5th Spanish girl was there too just prefer American
  17. jay02505

jay02505

What day last week did you see her. I called everyday from Tuesday to Saturday and was told she wasn't working for the week. I went in and saw Eve on Wednesday. Eve told me Gia was gonna be back next week meaning this week we in now. I wanted to see her last week. They had a new Columbin girl there also Wednesday but not my type so i saw Eve.
  18. jay02505

jay02505

Assman I also didn't have that same experience. I'm a 40 yo and dont get me wrong I had a lot of fun with Gia but i def didn't get the xtra services talked about here. I seen her 3 times already.
  19. TheRicker

TheRicker

I was here last week and the girl, I guess it was "Gia" but I remembered her from another spot, so I called her by that name. As soon as she saw me, she was excited and said she has a special massage for me. it went right into bbbj, digit insertion, then Fs. She wanted bbfs but I demanded a cover. she only did bbbj at the old spot. She gave me her # and told me to call her for take out.
  20. AssMan19

AssMan19

Thanks for your review on Gia. I assume being closer in age helped a lot in the providers service. Definitely very different from what I heard so YMMV a lot depending on age? Although I am mature I am in good shape so the service discussed was nothing like what Robert Redford got. I certainly would be curious how other mature gentlemen make out. Although her pricing point for services offered is more than I care to spend. Thanks again for sharing!!!