1014 New York Ave, Huntington Station 631-223-5859

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by jay02505, Nov 16, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jay02505

jay02505

2. jay02505

jay02505

Hey all, recently got back into hobbying. So I been wanting to check out American/Spanish spots now because was and still am tired of amps. I decided to try this place out. It seems they are fairly new. It looks like They still setting things up in the place. Anyway the place is 1/4 mile north of train station right before the Walgreens. Building has a electric company sign on it. Has own parking lot with double glass doors with curtains and a white doorbell. I called and made an appointment. Went at 2pm and saw Eve. She is in her 20s. Says she Italian and Spanish mix but I don't think so. She had a nice body. Actually was the exact girl in the ad, so her pics are real. I took the hr for 160. She gave a really good massage full body, no real st before flip. But the session was topless and in her panties. On flip she went right for He. She had a good technique and did some body slid stuff also. Made me pop and then did a usual alcohol clean up. She was friendly and we had a good time. I tipped an extra 20 bc I had a good time and no rushing. As I was leaving there was another girl there. I didn't get her name. Will return to try other talent out.