112 Therapy in Medford, LI

Discussion in 'New York' started by Eye Won, Mar 28, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

RnB...

thanks for the update......
  2. robnotbob

robnotbob

Paging MrNY..

I went there..it's legit. Store front by the train station. Great massage tho.
  3. jras

jras

tips

mjc

tips at 112 pretty much as scottie indicated for the general rules, for me on the higher end of his ranges when deserved... no explicit discussion of tips any of the times I was there. Might try to negotiate up front next time.
    fs not offered but also not requested -- any additional info on whether that option even exists there?

called osaka -- seemed to be in the wrong section in Newsday today (wasn't under massage). No one picked up phone til noon ... $60 for 40 min quoted.

piece
    jras
  4. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Hey MJC -

Sorry for the confusion.

I'm talking AMP's (Asian Massage Parlors), which I do believe are about the same in NYC (except probalby a little more, you know how a Big Mac costs more in NYC than on LI). I do not have a lot of experiences in NYC, but do in the other places I mentioned.

The little experience I do have in NYC is at Julies, which is more expensive than your typical AMP, but typically much better.

As far as being on route 110, you are central to most places. There are a couple right on rt 25 (whose numbers are currently in Newsday), and then about 1/2 hour away from route 112 (which is out east), and less than 1/2 hour from rt 106/107 (which is west on the LIE).

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  5. MJC185

MJC185

Hmmm...

Thanks, Scottie.

You say its pretty much flatlined across the board, but from my experiences and from what I have hear many others say, it's much more at the MP's in NYC.

Maybe our office move to LI wasn't such a bad thing!

Do any of you know, ROUGHLY, if I am near any of the aforementioned places? My office is located on Rte 110 N, right near Huntington.

Thanks,
    MJC
  6. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Tips

Tips will typically range from $10-20 for a HJ, $40-60 for a BJ, and around $100 for FS.

The girls usually start a bit higher than this, but these prices are usually easily negotiated.

As a side note, these prices are typcial in AMP's across the country (or at least NY, CT, RI, MA, NC, FL, MI, CA).

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  7. MJC185

MJC185

Jras...

Might I ask what you tipped on those 4 occassions?

Imperialone's original post he says he tipped $10 for HR. If that's accepted I am just wondering what the going rate is for the goodies you listed.

TIA,
    MJC
  8. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Frog-

Good question, as I know of less than 10 on LI, but if you include all of NY (especially NYC), the number has to be around 100.

But it might be a good idea to consolidate the info, as they come and go so quickly, if you spend too much time searching for info, you could miss one!!

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  9. frog

frog

do we have enough NY Spas?
  10. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

NY Spa Section

Ditto
  11. nyguy

nyguy

NY SPA Section

YES!
  12. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Do we have enough guys who want a NY SPA section yet ?????
  13. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

jras - Your quite the hobbyist. I don't think the 112 place has been opened more than a couple months, and you've already been there 4 times. Thanks for the info. Sounds like i should try again. I'm looking for your 2nd experience! Do you remember her name?

Mr NY - Regarding the place on Post Ave, I had seen the ad in Newsday and called. The lady didn't sound Asian, plus when I asked if I could get a gift certificate for my "wife", she said yes, without hesitation. This lead me to believe that the place was legit (although I could be wrong, and hope I am!).

A couple other "new" places are on RT106/107 (Newbridge Rd), south of the Hicksville train station. They are both listed in Newsday, and are in the same building!

The place on the south end is a typical Korean place, and the one time I was there it was FS. This was with a girl I knew from Zuki some time ago.

The second place is a Chinese place (I think). A bit more mechanical, but FS on first visit. Nice body, but bad teeth.

If anyone knows anything about FS at June's in E Northport, please reply.

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  14. MrNY

MrNY Subject to blackouts

a new one ?

i heard threw the grapevine that there is a new place on post avenue in westbury ....

anyone have ideas ?

it is supposedly, north of the train station, right near where Benny's (GREAT Italian, by the wy) is

it is a massage place - therapuetic massage

that's alli've heard - and, it may be advertised in newsday
  15. jras

jras

YMMV

4 times at 112, and never the same experience.
    1st. really good massage & inspired release;
    2nd. incredible massage, bbbjtc!! oh, yeah;
    3rd. terrible massage, short and only so-so bbbj, OK release;
    4th. massage OK but uninspired, no options other than manual (with a little do it yourself).

FS never offered nor requested.
    Ladies all Korean, never saw the same one, wide variety of ages and shapes, random selection.

piece,
    jras
  16. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

Hey John...

The place in Carle Place I was refering too was an AMP on Westbury Ave, just East of the Meadowbrook Prkwy.
    This place had been closed down (like all places I've known in Nassau) over 5 years ago.

As far as tanning salons go, I've only been to a few in CA which offered the same service as an AMP. They were also run by Asians (I guess we could use the term ATS). I have heard recently there may be some on LI, but I don't have any info. If you find an ATS on LI, I would say that would be a good start.

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  17. JohnJ

JohnJ Repentant Sinner

Hey Scottie....

Scottie

Thanks for the informative post. As a fellow Long Islander (Nassau) I value the information highly.

You mentioned Carle Place and I have to ask where was that. I used to go to a tanning salon that was next to Red Lobster on Old Country. I always wondered if they did anything there cause I always got the feeling I was being invited for something extra, though no one ever came out and said it... I never bothered to ask as I didn't think tanning salons could double as an establishment. after being there a few times I finally noticed that they have massages there to.

Do you know the place? I've never been to a place that wasn't dead obvious about what they provide so I'm not sure how to approach it without being dejected from my neighborhood tanning salon. Any ideas??? anyone????..... Beuller...??? Beuller...???? Ferris.....?

John
  18. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

Cool My LI brother!

Glad you could make it over to the land of paradise- LOL. Scottie you will find there a few guys here who know their shit on AMPs- MRNY and Rogue come to mind- Good Luck!
  19. ScottieDS

ScottieDS

112 Therapy, Green Door Place & June's in East Northport

Hey Guys,

At Carl M's suggestion, I have joined the UG to share some LI AMP experience.

A little background - I have been "chasing" the LI AMP scene for over 5 years now, and overall it's been pretty frustrating. I had started the hobby back when there were places in Levittown and Carle Place (as I used to live in Nassau, but have since moved to Suffolk).

The only place I've found which has survived over some time has been Zuki on 112, but it's hit or miss. Recent LE visits there have caused them to change from full doors, to swining 1/2 doors, and pretty much HJ only.

Does anyone remember the biker run AMP off exit 62 (first right of the service road)? That place was great, but was shut down some time ago.

Today, I visited the Green Door place in Huntington for the first time, and was offered HJ by the older mamison. Since I was looking for a bit more (although if she was hot I would have stayed), I figured I'd try June's in E. Northport.

Here I found a couple young hotties, but after the massage, there were no extras offered (as we all know can happen when it's your first visit anywhere). Does anyone know if Junes offers FS (or at least a HJ) after a few visits? Any thoughts on June's would be appreciated. To share specifics, my e-mail is ScottieDS@hotmail.com.

Regarding 112 Therapy, I had a nice HJ from a pretty, topless, 30 something therapist back about a month ago. If as a previous message states that they have FS, it would be worth checking out. Has anyone else had FS there, or was Jeff the lucky one?

Thank you Carl for the heads up on UG.

Regards,
    ScottieDS
  20. jeffc126

jeffc126

medford 112

The 112 medford place is getting better for around 50 at the door and another 100 with the girl can get full service , the girls were ugly but early 30s and cuter now