136 st

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by qqq35, Jun 12, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. qqq35

qqq35

talking about clean sheets...

i have become incredibly obsessed w/clean sheets and towels since my bout last summer w/pubic lice. when i enter the room i always ask if the sheets can be changed, if they dont look fresh. as i am sitting here thinking, how do the providers who hotels change thier sheets or towels. if we visit a provider at any hotel obviously, the sheets arent changed that often. to be graphic, i could be rolling around in Vermeer spunck - disgusting. there is a provider on CL who i'ld like to visit. she is staying at a hotel in or around Ozone Park. on top of the fact that the neighborhod is "iffy", i'm sure its not a Hilton. even if it was, how often are the sheets changed.
    there was a mature provider in Queens tag line"...spiritual lady..." who would take the sheeets off after each and every client. No matter what. that was great. what about when we visait the Kew or any other of these high class places. just food for thought
  2. SlickWilly

SlickWilly

One man's poison is another man's passion!!!
  3. genius

genius

Oh, I'm sure they have clean sheets somewhere in the house - just not the ones they gave you.
  4. qqq35

qqq35

the review states 136 st/lie service road/right turn, which would be eastbound and a pay phone. what cross street is missing.
  5. hungcock2005

hungcock2005

136 and what's the cross street? That's my neck of the woods.
  6. remsenst

remsenst

I'm laughing my ass off at this. It's too funny that they put the stuff back in front of you. Like you now don't know they were duping you when they said they have clean sheets!!!
  7. qqq35

qqq35

i forgot to mention at the end of the session she took the sheets and towels off the bed and put them back in the linen closet. YUCK!!!!!
  8. qqq35

qqq35

visited a place last week near the LIE. phone # begins w/917-743. found it in QT. As Hermans Hermits said "...a must to a void..." Your usual run around to get in. cant fault them for that w/all that is going on right now. Waited at a corner for a "pick-up"/ confirmation. Saw an asian women walking west on the service road as i was waiting. next i see that asian women in a car drive past me, heading southbound. a few minutes later seeis heading westbound in the block east of me. the car turns ands north on 136 st and makes a right turn ontro the service road of the LIE. i assumed that was the checker. since i was calling from a pay phone there could not be a call back. someone else then walks up and passes me and very much i the sly makes i cantact w/me. i follow her to the destination. the car was in front. as soon as i enetered the driveway the car drove off. upon entering i was met by angel. a 30's asian lady. average in all ways. noone else was viewable. the house was small and cluttered. anyway, i asked if sheets and towel were cleaned and was told yes. she went to the linen closet and refreshed the bed anyway. covered me w/a towel and proceeded to rub the skin off my back and neck as she sat on the towel on my butt. everytime i tried to touche her leg, she was wearing capris, i was told to move my arm. never once touhced the boys. on the flip it still was lousy. never touching or teasing. finally i asked for hj and she seemed incredulous. wanted 40 i told her 20. for that i wasnt allowed to touch- any part of her. 40 and i could touch not grope or really feel. i went for the 20. finally and mercifully it ended w/ the desired eruption. she then askes -"feel Better" I tell her no!!. when i was leaving there was another provider lying down and smoking like a chimney. total damage 40 +20+ second hand smoke. no repeat for me.