138-?? Maple

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by qqq35, Dec 9, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Cabeza

Cabeza

Handi, I think we are talking about different Karens. The one I wanted used to be a telephone girl at a place on 45th ave a few years ago (I forgot the location, but it was a basement place where you entered through the back door, and there was pretty high mileage available there). That was around 2001. A few months later, she opened (with her friends) her own place in College Point (around 11th avenue). She had some high mileage girls there, too. I remember giving one of her girls a hr with baby oil. She was such a hot looking girl. I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Anyway, after a few months, she disappeared again. Then she resurfaced again in Flushing but I didn't get a chance to go to the new place. I stopped looking for her and I was hoping this was her again. I wouldn't doubt that she started providing massage. She was a kind of young looking girl (looks around 20 the most), wears nerdy glasses, and spoke english very cute like a little girl, but when she spoke chinese, it was so strong that she almost barked.
  2. handi76

handi76

who is this karen everyone is talking about?
    can you give me her descriptions?
  3. pinga

pinga

If the # ends in -0401, its Karen.
  4. qqq35

qqq35

unless Karen lived on Frame place for the past few years, i dont think its her. this one doesnt wear glasses. somewhere i reviewed her on Frame place last year.
  5. pinga

pinga

Yes, sounds like Karen. She still advertises in QT as " best massage you will have". Don't remember her having cats but have not seen her in at least three years.
  6. Cabeza

Cabeza

Karen with glasses? That's not the younger girl that was mamasan or something like that in College Point about 2 years ago? And before that she was the telephone girl at a place on 45th avenue? I liked her a lot, but she never worked massage (at least at that time). She's not the prettiest girl around, but she was still sort of cute. I wonder if it's her. If it is, I would like to check her out.
  7. Woody

Woody

Is this Maple Ave Karen? Glasses? Hard, but hardly natural. Sounds like her. Pinga?
  8. ecpaul

ecpaul

"natural, but hard." ewwwwwwwww not firm and inviting but "hard". What was the damage and how long did you stay?
  9. qqq35

qqq35

Found this number in QT yesterday. HAD ME WAIT OUTSIDE WILL SHE "INVESTIGATED" me. Aloowed me up and when she disrobed I remember having seen her before when she lived on Frame Pl. I reviewed her many months back, but it's time for an update as her apartment has changed. A "Grant" upon entering, the rest optional. All is on the menu, but, I just take CBJ. Has lots of cats roaming a small, dingy apartment, in a run down, graffitti stlyed building. Sessions are ok, nothing special. Her breasts are natural, but hard. anyway, this review is as unspired as her service. nothing special, just a pump and dump.