157 Smithtown Blvd Nesconest - 631-257-5055

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by ModernDayCowboy, Jun 22, 2015.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. jclyde

jclyde

there was an Angela who worked there until about 6 months ago. Wizard said the gal was Angelina. There have been new gals there recently the last couple of time I have been there I had Jenny and May. Never could get any special service, the closest I got was with Lena but we would always fool around with each other after a massage I could always get her top off but never get the shorts off I always wanted to play with her kitty.
  2. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Damn, I'm really curious to know what that post looked like before it was edited by a mod.
  3. John9119

John9119

I think Angela girl is very good, I often book her massage, six months, she did not provide me special service, standard massage, no tease

I think it is another skinny girl
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2017 at 1:51 PM
  4. joeyboy

joeyboy

I read review wrong my bad
  5. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

If you guys are asking backseat, his review wasn’t of Jenny. It was of Angelina.
    joeyboy likes this.
  6. Nehoma

Nehoma

I believe there are two Jenny's there. The boss lady and a worker. Can you please confirm which one you saw. Thanks.
  7. backseat

backseat

If you mean Jenifer, the boss lady, she there almost every day
  8. joeyboy

joeyboy

Any idea what days Jenny is there?
  9. backseat

backseat

I went there recently, for the first time in at least a year. Jenny was glad to see me, and gave me a hug, kiss, and Angelina. I gave 40 for the half, and she left. Upon her return, she went to the other side of the table, as I bent down to removed my underwear, she reached across the table and grabbed my balls, lol. Oh boy, this is gonna be fun, it was awesome.
    I got her pants down, and her shirt up, and asked her to lay down. Lfk became dfk. I sucked her little titties with inverted nips. Then went south, and knelled alongside the table for daty, she threw her leg over my shoulder. Fresh as can be. Tiniest pussy ever. After a while she had me lay down, and climbed over me for 69. She's 30ish, very pretty, maybe an 8, and so playful. Did the bj/hj combo 'till I blew. No rush, kept playing with me for a while. went for the hot towel. Cleaned up, covered me, gave me a head, shoulder, arm, and hand massage. It was awesome, I could get the smile off my face all the way home. Tipped 60, she never asked, never looked.
    hardndslick and traderjack09 like this.
  10. traderjack09

traderjack09

Wow
    I’ve had her 3 times and never has she done that. Even the first time I had her she just got me off w no negotiations. Last 2 times I went there I popped 2 x and nothing brought up. I hope they arent going this route now
  11. jclyde

jclyde

I couldn't resist and visited here this week and I got May She is a cutie very sweet nice body great massage. did a great leg massage which turned into an ass ball and cock massage . Then the flip, she actually started negotiation for HJ. She puts up 4 fingers I tell her 2 she says no I go 3 she says no but massages my front for a while longer then proceeds to start HJ any way and it was real good she knows her way and takes her time. so I give her 30. This was first time I got any tip negotiation at this place. interesting
    backseat likes this.
  12. traderjack09

traderjack09

This place always finds good ones. I do miss amanda though. I have to find this one.
  13. jclyde

jclyde

Yes Amanda left a while ago
  14. traderjack09

traderjack09

Apparently Amanda doesn't work there anymore. Had May today and she's pretty damn hot. Short jeans shorts and tank top. Maybe 30 but looks around 25. Knew what she was doing and highly erotic. Let me rub her hooch over underwear under her shorts. No "period" either. I didn't try for more. Standard 60 plus 40
    trigeek likes this.
  15. traderjack09

traderjack09

No there was a younger one maybe late 20's
  16. backseat

backseat

you mean Jenny the boss lady? She's been there for a long time.
  17. traderjack09

traderjack09

This place never fails me. She always seems to have good talent here. I wish Jenny would show up there again, she was always good for 2 pops and was always happy with my $40 tip
  18. Turn_Ova

Turn_Ova

I forgot to mention the funniest part. We all know about the oriental music usually playing in the background, well not today. Today was Christmas music. Good thing I was face down because I was laughing as every song started
    spanks likes this.
  19. Turn_Ova

Turn_Ova

I stopped by yesterday and had someone who has not been reviewed here yet so i will relate my experience. I took the hour and got Helen. She was very pretty but I'm done playing the guess the age game. Wore flip flops, shorts and an easy access short sleeve shirt. Massage was decent. Not the best I've had so far but definitely not the worst. started out with a towel on my back and I've learned just let them do that at the start. I think it puts them at ease right off the bat. The towel came off after about 10 minutes anyway. She used a ton of what i think was baby oil. I swear I still feel oily after 2 showers. Massage was good, she jumped up on the table and i did not squeeze her legs or ass. I just let her do her thing. She left to get a hot towel and attempt to wipe the Exxon Valdez off my back to no avail. then the soft touch came which was nice. I turned over and right away she pointed to my junk and said oil? I wanted to say just wipe some from somewhere else on me but I responded just a little. I give her props for her HR. It was slow and methodical. It wasn't the usual jackhammer which was a pleasant change of pace. She let me roam on the outside with no issue. I reached under to grab her boob and she gave that usual surprised look but didn't stop me. she finished the job and attempted to clean me up with tissues which was just not going to cut it. She went for another hot towel and finished the clean up. I got the full hour and walked out satisfied and with my bottle of water. 40 tip was given and she smiled and said thank you. I will be back
    spanks, traderjack09 and Rider like this.
  20. Waldman

Waldman

Went here this month, had Amanda. Good massage, $60 for the hour. Had my ass up and playing with my bottom hole and stroking me until I finished. $40 tip and out the door. I will return.