188 Bowery

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by ZagatMP, Dec 13, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. getlucky88

getlucky88

any worthy replacements for 188 and 96???

Hi guys. Has it gotten so bad that we have to resort to going to China for a decent chinese tail. I am planning a trip to the phillipines next spring. But if anyone can offer any assisitance until that time, I would be eternally grateful. Its Xmas, help me out here. Somethings to know bout me, Im ABC nice guy. speak cantonese, no mandarin or FJ. I am not looking for R&T. Looking for good massage and FS.
  2. dumpav2

dumpav2

they bring me to a nightclub at nite too, the quality and look of the girl are very good, as good or even better than those in VIP. It cost us around 500$ for 2 girls while in the club, and if u bring the girl out it would be another 500$, they are veru good quality, but i was spoiled by the "spa treatment" during the day, so i haven't bring the girl back.
  3. kingkong888

kingkong888

You can obtain express visa the same day for two entries in the U.S. if you have an U.S passport. It cost around $80.00 or so. If you are in HK it will take two weeks to obtain a visa to China. I believed they send them back to U.S. for processing.
  4. kingkong888

kingkong888

No doubt HK or China is great as far as hobbying. I was in China about 2 years and like you said the quality and service is amazing. Unfortunately it is hard to go back without the wife.
  5. dumpav2

dumpav2

yeah, it is not difficult to get there, it is around 1hr 15min if u take jet ferry. yeah you'll need seperate visa but i think they have some quick 1 day express (but last i heard only last for 1 visit). The place my friend bring me is some buisness hotel, but they have some "health spa" located in the facility, but these hotel is legit hotel. In fact my friend hired a local as a driver for a day, to take us to tour around, since he use that local driver when he and his other friend went their for golfing. That how he know about these kind of place.
  6. nabbeun

nabbeun

i think the area you are talking about is the province in china just north of macau? i've heard some great stories. also its not too difficult to there there and back from hk once you know how. but you need a separate visa.

which place did you go to? i'm seeing a china girl in nyc who i may take a trip with to hook me into the local talent. why do you need your friend to take you, now that you've been there once? the upstairs places you refer to are the 141 houses?
  7. dumpav2

dumpav2

kingkong, maybe u should take a vacation to HK or china, some of these place give u something call "flute in water" which they blow you when they shower you. The place my friend bring me to visit in "chu hai" (pearl sea) in china give me one of the ulitmate exprience. And they are 7-8 quality in look and body. and nothing more than 23 yo. Wish my friend have time to bring me back there. I now try to finish off the trip with those up stair bone place in HK.
  8. kingkong888

kingkong888

Not only that. Their quality isn't the greatest, it cost anywhere between $60 to $80 depended on how generous you are. With the current price in c-town, you probably can get fs if you add another $20. I was once in a place on Pike Street around the corner from Division next to the Malay restaurant and the FJ only charged $80 for fs. She was in her mid 30s nice c-cup but the look is about 4. I didn't want to partake initially but the c-cup looks attempting. It turned out to be an OK experience because she actually blow me for a minute in the shower and the c-cup was nice. Unfortunately I loss their number and C-town is a pain in the behind to park. You literally will have to walk five to six blocks from when you park the car to where they tell you to wait and back to their if they willing to see you. Now a day most of the joints in C-town are owned by FJ and the minute they hear you speak Cantonese they hang up on you.
  9. humsuplo

humsuplo

I think it's because some asians would not want to be recognized even though they would blend in so easily.
  10. nabbeun

nabbeun

this is funny because 9 of 10 customers i've seen there have been assorted white guys. i was beginning to think asians had never heard of the place...
  11. humsuplo

humsuplo

hey getlucky, if you're still interested in going to LF, I might join you...I know where it is
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2006
  12. pinga

pinga

getlucky, I might join you. Where are you staying at? Manila, Angeles??
  13. getlucky88

getlucky88

Sorry guys ..

Just b4 heading out the door to 188, I checked the latest on 188, and found out it closed. In my haste and desperation last night, i just put this question out there. Yes, this place is easy to find. Sorry for the stupid question. But I am looking for more of a FS type place. Have a great holidays everyone. I think i am going to just relax until next January (going to Phillipines).
  14. concept153

concept153

Too funny - getLUCKY can't find LUCKY F !
  15. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

LF is being very careful about who they let in now so if you are not Asian, you'll need to be a regular with them to get admitted.
  16. Mistercinders

Mistercinders

Where is Lucky Footsie?

Talk about lazy. Type the string into Google and the first entry is their website.
  17. brucelee

brucelee

luck88. you havne't been obsevant if you dont know the location of LF. I'am pretty sure they adveritize in Villiage Voice or in the other free newspapers. LF also had a sidewalk advertisement in front of the building.
  18. getlucky88

getlucky88

Where is Lucky F???

ew... I like your name. Any hints on the location of Lucky F??? They have good looking 18-25 yo chinese/malay girls? I have no interest in Korean/Japanese girls.
  19. ewnekmagahai

ewnekmagahai

i was in the LF area friday evening around 5pm. i saw someone (white dude) walking around passing the door about 3 times (maybe a fellow monger) and finally got through to someone on his phone and went upstairs. maybe they are back in action but on the downlow.
  20. getlucky88

getlucky88

This is bad .....

The wife is in Florida, and I was planning a trip to 188. Any recomendations on chinese AMP's in chinatown for Saturday night? Being a Toisan speaking ABC, who dont read chinese, I might have to just hit and miss with ST newspaper tonite. Any advice b4 12:30AM will be appreciated.
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2006