198 orinoco dr brightwaters 631-633-8358

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by appleturnovernow, Jan 21, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Nehoma

Nehoma

20-25 is cool for a handy...sucking..fingering..eating at least 40....if they don't rike it fruck them!
    Nutty Irishman likes this.
  2. gentle_care

gentle_care

Tried this place out today. Very professional on the phone. the receptionist answers quickly and is accommodating to make a time that works for you. Room was small but quiet, wished it was warmer. Was greeted by a new girl named Kelly (i think) and was asked if it was my first time (which it was). I lied and said I've been there before and said i knew Amy. Well, Amy decided to pop in and verify to which she felt embarrassed to not remember me and just pretended it was a while ago. Took half for 40. The massage was not great but at least it wasn't too strong. OTC was allowed, maybe even encouraged at points but was prompted that I would need to tip a lot. I offered 30 and didnt budge but I know that is enough. Didnt experience the "attention" I wanted until the flip but when I did I was greeted with experienced hands. Warm Towel, a hug, and off until next time. I will def return bec this place is business!
    Only negative: during the session, she would keep stepping out for 20 seconds to yell something in Chinese.
  3. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

I was the first customer of the day the other morning. I asked about Amy when I called, was told she wasn't there but a new girl was (turns out she was the one who answered the phone; she was talking about herself). She was also the only one, but that wasn't a bad thing. Took the half for 40, although she didn't ask for money, saying "It's up to you" when I asked if she wanted it now or later. What I like about this place:
    Location. Even though it's right in the middle of the village, Brightwaters is a sleepy little town, and I park right in front and there was no one around walking in.
    Privacy: Full walls and doors.
    Girls: They're young and cute. YoYo looked 20's, early-30's max, very cute face, nice body, fun personality. Two more showed up for work while I was there that I saw on the way out, and they were both good looking too. Too bad they wear the standard legit outfit of yoga pants and tee shirt.
    Massage: Since they do a fair amount of legit business, the massage wasn't bad. Mostly rubbing and stretching, but well done. Nice ST teasing the boys and reaching under as I lifted my hips. Put a pillow under my head on the flip, and went right in for the HJ. I don't think much else is available. When I tried to ask her directly, she seemed to either not understand, or just ignored me. Took direction well though, slowing down when I told her to, using two hands, leaning in to blow on it at times. She allowed otc roaming below, but kept pulling away when I went inside. Above she lifted her shirt and bra, and wanted her tits sucked, which I did for a few minutes but then said fuck it and laid back down. Hot towel clean up, which wasn't very hot at all, and a bottle of water to drink. She did a nice job on the feet to run out the clock at the end.
    Downside: I agree with ladiesman that the place isn't the best kept. The carpet is a little sketchy, there is no TS, the bathroom could use a makeover. But the towels looked clean, and the table covering fresh.
    All in all, a fairly standard half hour r&t from a cute girl with modest roaming. Nothing special, nothing bad. At a standard half hour tip of 20, I thought I was being reasonably generous when I gave her 30. So I was a little annoyed when she looked at it with that dramatic sad face and said "That's all? No more?". So then it was my turn to pretend I didn't understand, and just smiled and said "Thank you. See you next time."
    AssMan19 likes this.
  4. Nehoma

Nehoma

That was me...I blew all over it...
  5. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

Sitting across the street having pizza lunch I’m watching mongers walking up and finding this spot closed. One guy around 1pm even stepped away from the doorway to call and then went back to stand at the door only to give up and leave. Got to be frustrating. I was even thinking of stopping in but I guess the snow kept them away. Oh well! Happy hunting, Nutty
  6. theladiesman

theladiesman

A dissenting opinion - I get why this spa is so popular, Amy is younger and prettier than most and the massage alone would rank in my top 5 best massages. But the place is a dump. If you’re going to take over a respected spa with a holistic vibe in an upscale village, shouldn’t you at least maintain it so as not to attract suspicion? You walk in to see two woman on chairs huddled under blankets because Amy is too cheap to put on the heat. The bathroom is disgusting. The toilet seat has a big crack and the flush handle is broken and hanging off. The sink and mirror are filthy and there was a pile of wet towels on the floor. And the door is always open.

I was the first customer on a weekday morning and the folded towel on the massage table was obviously never changed from a full day of use the day before. I had to ask for a fresh towel. There was also a folded blanket on the table with kiddie cartoons on it - does she buy this stuff at goodwill centers?

Enjoy it while you can because they will have grossed out all their previous legit customers and won’t be long before the news story quotes a neighbor, “you only saw men going in and out of there...”
  7. Nehoma

Nehoma

Or stuck together...
  8. sly_fox

sly_fox

Maybe their hands were busy
  9. Nehoma

Nehoma

Just called...open!
  10. Insatiable1

Insatiable1

Just tried to call the number to make an appointment and see if they were open. Recording says the person you are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time. Maybe theyre closed on sunday?
  11. sly_fox

sly_fox

I’m sure it’s fine. It’s basically cookie cutter reviews of the service is consistent. I only went one time
  12. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

Go man! go! YOU be that person with the scoop on the place! Let us know what's going on! Thanks man!
  13. Insatiable1

Insatiable1

Has anyone been here recently.. the thread has gone quiet. Was thinking of heading over today. Any info would be helpful. Thank you
  14. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

Sheeit! I don't tip 40 on an hour!
  15. Turn_Ova

Turn_Ova

I get a frown if I don’t tip 40 lately but if I have no intention of ever going back 20 it is
    traderjack09 and iwantagoodhj247 like this.
  16. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

Alas, my plans changed and I got stuck west instead of east so the review will have to wait til next week. I hope next week...
    If it happens, I'll press whomever I'm seeing for extras menu and post quoted rates.
    Anything for you guys.
    Tonto25 likes this.
  17. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

I usually tip appropriately. 20-25 for a half hour with handy. Right?
    Turn_Ova likes this.
  18. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Maybe someone could post the approved fee schedule for exact tipping so that everyone can hold these amps to the 100% business transaction that it’s unquestionably supposed to be.
    Kung_fu and Tonto25 like this.
  19. hardndslick

hardndslick

Or under tip
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  20. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

Hey themonster,
    I promise I won't over tip. Not in my repertoire.
    Been there lately? Still "legit"?
    Thanks dude