1st Time

Discussion in 'New York' started by *******, Feb 11, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. LOUMA

LOUMA

too bad there isn't a class at the new School on this (for john's too)
  2. Happy Hooker

Happy Hooker

Anj,

If you need any tips on how to handle the incall process feel free to contact me.

I have done many many incalls, though not in NYC. ( considering it but unsure about venturing down there) and I would be more then happy to answer any questions about fears you may have!

Good luck!!
  3. pswope

pswope One out of three

Due to rash of security issues in NYC recently

1. Screen your prospects as well as you can
    2. Have a friend know where you are and when each appt is supposed to end and if you don't check in w/ him/her after appointment he/she should come and check you out.
  4. LOUMA

LOUMA

all I would do is make the place clean and respectable. I've shown up at some places that looked like a place serial murderer's tie up and torture their victims--
    PS--Love the birthday discount!
  5. *******

Hi, looking for a memorable experience then look no further. I am having my 1st ever incall in Manhattan, Tuesday Feb. 25th thru Thursday Feb. 27th for the select preferential, discreet, respectful & hygiene-conscious gentleman only & must ask that you please attempt to schedule as far in advance as possible. Please contact me only after you have reviewed my website (my ad is listed under NY) and you're ready to arrange an engagement.

I'm a little nervous as I've never done it this way before and would appreciate any friendly advice.

Thank you
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2003