2 come from behind, 2 out, 2 strike homers.......

Discussion in 'New York' started by One Eyed Trouser Trout, Nov 2, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. TuckernotSucker

TuckernotSucker

I Hate The Yankees

But man are they GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD.
  2. As Mark Twain once said...

The difference between fiction and non-fiction is that fiction must be plausible.
  3. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

TOTALLY UNREAL!!!

What the Yankees did simply boggles the mind! Something like this comes along once every 10-20 years- Mazerowski did it, Fisk and Gibson did it. For the Yankees to do it 2 games in a row! Im speechless!!
  4. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

Capitalize on a demoralized pitching staff. BH Kim may be snakebit but Batista showed that most baseball players put these things behind them and just go out and play their games and focus on the task at hand. Now the Yankees (get it Kimmie) may very well win, but Johnson and if it gets to that point Schilling are not going to be pitching thinking about what happened.
  5. jasonbuju

jasonbuju

If this was a movie I would not have gone and see it. Too many fairy tale endings. Come on, what team can hit out of the ball park two nights in a row in the bottom of the 9th inning.

Incredible win! Incredible.

Jason
  6. One Eyed Trouser Trout

One Eyed Trouser Trout #1 Cowboys Fan

C'mon....

Who scripted this series, Oliver Stone?

I'd like the Yanks to win the first game back in Arizona just so that NYC can have a parade. If this goes 7 games, maybe the Diamondbacks will win.

Yanks gotta get this next win at the next game to capitlize on the demoralized pitching staff .

The winner of this series plays the Phillies for the title of the world, right?

Or did I miss something?