2 Girls in New York

Discussion in 'New York' started by travelgent, Aug 28, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sigma089

sigma089

You're welcome. Hope things work well for you.
  2. travelgent

travelgent

Thank you all for your replies and info.

As for price, I am willing to go on the high side, although unless they were amazing amazing 2500 is a bit higher than planned (1k to 1.5k is more my max range).

Sigma, thank your for the recommendation regarding Jessica and Kimora. The pics look great and I will try contacting them. I only hope our schedules all click.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Thank you very much for all of your help!!
  3. sigma089

sigma089

a suggestion from Montreal

travelgent:

Here's an idea for you. Jessica, from Montreal, is a college student in Montreal and is also a runway and print model. She has been providing for a year or 2 as well. She is stunning, 5'10, slim, great body and legs, very pretty, brunette, and 21 years old. Her modeling career has picked up and she is making about monthly trips to NYC for photo shoots. On her first visit, in July, her modeling agency put her up at the Waldorf.

She decided to work on the side and I visited her as an independent during that trip. I'm pretty sure she visited NYC again in Aug while I was away on vacation. She posted on TBD NYC about 2 weeks ago that she is planning another trip to NYC for September. I believe she is looking for either $$$$ or $$$$$. I have seen her listed on two other high-end agency websites at $1-2K (e.g., as "Adriana" under Chezbidgette), but she continues to also list herself independently.

Here's the interesting part for you -- Jessica works (provides, not models) with a friend, a very cute asain girl, also about the same age, who has been using the name Kimora mostly (although I saw a post under a different name, too). Kimora is pretty enough to be a model, too, but is probably too short and maybe too well-endowed (on top) to be a success in that field. The two seem to make every trip to NYC together, and were apparently sharing the same hotel room in July. They have each posted separately, looking to book their own separate appointments. Kimora was on the way out as I arrived at their Waldorf room to meet Jessica, and is a real knock-out, too. I have no idea if they would be receptive to working together in a session, but if that were my interest I would ask them.

Now, as for your "criteria" -- ymmv as always, but in my experience:

daty: yes
    dfk: no, light fk, but not deep
    bbbj: no, cbj

contact info: email - modeljessica2000@yahoo.com
    web (with pictures of both Jessica and Kimora):

http://www.geocities.com/modeljessica2000/sexyjessica.html

Good luck.

[Edited by sigma089 on 08-30-2001 at 11:51 AM]
  4. frog

frog

Jillian is apparently not taking new clients for now.
  5. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

For model types you might try Jillian Bradley's, although it can be difficult to get set up. I don't remember her website but The Erotic Review has a review of Charo from a few weeks ago and it will appear there.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Are we talking price is no object ? What's you budget ???? I hesitate to offer some $2,500/hr options if that's not what you are looking for.
  7. travelgent

travelgent

Thanks for the info. I very may well try Julies. I was also interested in more "model" types. Do you have any suggestions?
  8. tomahawk9

tomahawk9

That's easy - call Julie's and talk to (phone lady) Bev!
  9. travelgent

travelgent

I will be visiting NYC in late October and will have some time for a true fantasy session. I am looking for one or two girls (prefer two) for a great (daty, dfk, bbbj) session (2 girls who interact even better). Will need an incall location. I prefer slender 20 year olds.

Any info or advice would be appreciated.