$20 footjob?

Discussion in 'Cheap Thrills' started by LeonardCohen, Jan 17, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Shoot2Thrill

Shoot2Thrill

I'm also curious. They seem to be gaining popularity although slowly. I think at best it is a relatively cheap way to find a dominatrix you like without spending a lot of money. It seems to me 95% of dominatrix's wont let you cum in private sessions (obviously hardcore people have a different perspective on pain vs orgasm). However, since this is more a meeting for the casual sub it seems they let you work yourself off. I can't imagine someone would go to these parties time after time like ASSCON. Frankly, if you just into feet you can find dancers who let you do it for very little.
  2. tyroc7

tyroc7

foot fetish parties

I noticed these foot fetish parties are advertised in the back of the Voice and NY-Press.

No one responded to the earlier post except to makes jokes. I wonder has anyone attended one of these parties since this thread was originally started? What are theparties like?
  3. Shoot2Thrill

Shoot2Thrill

It's the other way around!

I believe the original post was aimed at the events going on by some "NYC dominatrixes and regular gals". You pay .5$ to .6$ to get in then you pick your "mistress" and you give her a bbtj for 10 minutes for .2$. I understand you can give youself a hjtc if you like!
  4. Casper

Casper

Time to change doctors.
  5. daro

daro in loco CM

Covered only. What a shame. That may have been your one and only chance to be somewhat athletic. Catch athlete's dick from
    a provider.
  6. Rufus_M

Rufus_M banned

7. Dondee

Dondee Herbie, DDS

Re: Re: $20 footjob?

Oh transparant sage....is there an acronym for what you speak of?
  8. Hot Dog

Hot Dog

Casper,

Good one! One problem mine is a guy,lol
  9. Casper

Casper

Podiatrists.
  10. Hot Dog

Hot Dog

I've seen that in a couple of movies, also pulling out and cumming on their feet too. But where do you go for a foot job?
  11. teleman69

teleman69

A footjob is where she kicks you in the balls, then takes 20 bucks out of your wallet.
  12. genius

genius

Re: Re: $20 footjob?

Covered of course. Surely you have read that just recently the CDC has added a new STD called "Foot and Mouth Disease". Luckily, you if you get it you can explain to your wife that you must of gotten it from a rental shoe at a bowling alley. (Although I personally would rather admit how I got it then say I was in a bowling alley)
  13. Casper

Casper

Covered foot or bare ?
  14. LeonardCohen

LeonardCohen Bronze

has anyone been to one of the "foot fetish parties"? apparently they have hot chicks who give you footjobs for $20. not everyones bag, i understand. but it fits the cheap thrills bill.