21 killed fighting Satan

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by justbill_redux, Feb 13, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SINATRA

SINATRA

Semper Fi
  2. Jarhead

Jarhead

Death to America?

I'm suppose to subserviantly "turn the other cheek" to their chant and respect a religious fervor that calls for a moslem uprising to take over my homeland too?? You want me to display respect for these idiots??? This is provoked by religious extremism and nothing you can say will convinve me differently. If thats your idea of religion, kindly keep it. I'll lock and load my faith to preserve my freedom.
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2003
  3. SINATRA

SINATRA

I beg to differ. Since I have been labaled an infidel by the ragheads, I choose to maintain a steadfast belief as such. I will pray to a Higher Power that each and every day will bring more suffering to those that label me an infidel. I pray that all those that hold me and others like me as Evil Incarnate suffer the ramifications of U.S. sanctions. I am pleased that lack of medical care and adequate medical facilities promotes death. After all, it is a Jihad.....and death is the ulitmate reward for the faithful, isnt it?

I pray that the faithful get rewarded by the thousands.

Let Allah reward the shit outta them.

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2003
  4. clubber

clubber

If you think that the sort of insulting language throughout this thread is at all OK, you ARE a mind-numbed robot who can't think for yourself! Or even worse, CHOOSES not to think for yourself.

Just my two cents.
  5. Reel Deal

Reel Deal

Skagan, as mind-numbed robots who can't think for ourselves, please allow me to be the first to thank you for all your wisdom. Obviously, we need it.

Please give us directions on how to think and what to think.

We're standing by...

Please.

Tell us how not to be ignorant m*****f*****s...
  6. skagen

skagen

You all are some ingorant motherfuckers. And you would be the first towhine if someone was insulting your religion - despite the fact that like Giuliani, most of you don't even really belive in whatever religion you supposedly are....
  7. Jarhead

Jarhead

Odd

First thing I thought of was ...... "The Bristol Stomp".
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2003
  8. cst

cst

You can't fight Satan and win
  9. mepee

mepee

sounds like the beginning of a joke

14 pilgrims -- three Indians, four Pakistanis, two Egyptians, one Iranian, one Yemeni and one Sudanese. all walk into a bar
  10. SINATRA

SINATRA

They love throwing rocks.............fucking backwards ragheads.
  11. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

Add this to the 14 from Tuesday, thats 35 down another 3 billion to go....From cnn.com

MINA, Saudi Arabia -- Another 21 people were trampled to death Wednesday on their way to one of the rituals of the Hajj, the annual Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi officials said.

Wednesday's deaths happened on a bridge as the throngs of pilgrims were heading to throw stones at one of three pillars representing Satan's temptation of Abraham, the officials said. The stoning represents a rejection of evil deeds.

On Tuesday, a similar incident killed 14 pilgrims -- three Indians, four Pakistanis, two Egyptians, one Iranian, one Yemeni and one Sudanese.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/02/12/saudi.hajj/index.html