2146 Newbridge Rd Bellmore 516-444-9209

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Avidgoer, May 2, 2012.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. bighard20in

bighard20in

If mamas an didn't get busted then she must of escape out the back
  2. LISteve

LISteve

I don't recognize either of them. I am pretty sure mamasan was older.
  3. bighard20in

bighard20in

LI Steve,

Was any of the two the lady you seen? If I walkin an saw tho two I would of walked. Naomi was the best since she left I haven't been back to this place. Now Im glad I saved the $$.

BH
  4. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Welcome to my world :(
  5. LISteve

LISteve

This is messed up. I actually was on my way here today .. I always call first and they always answer or call back. Today nothing ... then I tried calling back and got a spanish voice mail. I decided not to risk driving there. This sucks. This was a good place. I went to Royal Spa in Hauppauge where I had to finish myself. I think it is time for a hiatus.
  6. bighard20in

bighard20in

7. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Damn. LISteve is gonna be pissed!
  8. IvanP

IvanP

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  9. coffeeguy

coffeeguy

Hey guys...I am a big noob. But been serviced by AMP in hicks at 55 and 21 by fhouse.
    The 55 buliding some of the girls and mamasan (Linda) i think were arrest a few months ago but the 21d 2nd flr by the fhouse is still open. I have a quick question is what I am getting to. Does anyone remember Cindy from 21/55 I had gone there specifically to see?
    Does she work anymore. I know she lived in flushing. But there where two other girls and I wsa going off the names for one of the bellmore locals. Do you think they are the same girls? Like i said new to this place. BTW I went to the newbridge location by the therapy place. I had NANA absolutely gorgeous great tits and nice body. But she just rubbed my after about 15 mins flipped me asked me if I wanted more. I gave her a cnote and her blowjob SUCKED! no pun intended I was very disappointed.
    My last question My first place years ago was in minrola off willis by right track hobbies
    i was met by a girl with a tight body and hair and make up to the nines....was a full service wonderland. Do you know any other good spots.

Like I said I am a noobie here anyway. It is taking me time to get thru all these posts.

Have fun ALL!
  10. meadowmen

meadowmen

the place is 2154 c newbridge rd. Bellmore.
  11. xtc3452

xtc3452

It it excessive! I agree, but my choices were limited and she was really hot. However I'd rather pay less for a 5, than pay more for a 9. If I'm showing my "O" face, they automatically get $20. If there's anything extra that the do (UTC roaming, top off, kissing anywhere on me...), they get $30. If I leave there thinking that she really loved me and spoiled me above and beyond with no holds barred and made me want to cum back, it's $40 tip.
  12. theladiesman

theladiesman

I can see paying a little extra if she's hot and makes you feel good, but 60 tip for HE and limited roaming? Seems excessive.
  13. xtc3452

xtc3452

My review of Best Spa in Bellmore

Just came from a heavenly experience there. I'm more of a massage guy who likes to finish with a HE, but I do like the selection of girls in this place. The two times I went there smoking hot.

I do like the location because unless someone is driving down there knowing to look for you, it's pretty hard to find. It's a side door in the middle of the building with no signs.

Quick stats about my masseuse Osha (that's what it sounded like when I asked her 3 times)
    Height: 5'8 (she had "F" me heels on)
    Face: 8
    Body: 9
    Personality: 7
    Massage: 6
    HE: 7
    Will I return: If there's no other options.
    Paid: 40 for the half, 60 for the tip for HE with UTC backside and mammary bug bites. BJ was 100, and I assume there was more on this menu.

Osha had a really tight butt and body, B cups, but nice playful small nipples. She allowed them to come out and play.

I must say, it's a service transaction ... not much love felt. I know I shouldn't be expecting them to fall in love with me, but at least the AMPS where the girls pretend to act like I'm the most handsome sexy man they've met and really enjoy massaging me is a fiction I like to subscribe to.

The HE was OK. After seeing another post on here about the 2 Merrick Ave, Merrick spot where they said they did the HE before the massage, I figured I'd try that since it was offered at this place. Eh, I like the build up to the HE after the massage. I'm a traditionalist.
    Technically, the HE was OK, however just nothing to send postcards to my mom about. She allowed UTC roaming on her backside. Got far enough to feel some wetness, but she wanted more money to keep the roaming going.
  14. bighard20in

bighard20in

I think your favorite provider does suck. You just need to know how to approach the topic with her.

You could sit on the edge of the table and pull her over start kissing her neck and whisper in her ear that you would like more then a HJ and offer her 20 more then the HJ tip.

Let me know if you move on to the next base.

BH
  15. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Totally agree on all counts. Hey if you think it's tough being a Yankees fan, try being a Mets fan! But the worst is when your favorite team sucks and your favorite provider doesn't!
  16. LISteve

LISteve

Another component of the provider decision making process is accessability. I usually decide during the day if I want to go see somebody. The MILF's have certain schedules to keep ... I really don't go for the .. "How's next Tuesday at 2:00?" ... How do I know if I am going to be horny at 2:00 next Tuesday? Maybe I have a lot of work that day or I have diarhea and don't feel like busting a nut? Then ... I will be thinking, "I feel like crap but I have an appointment to go have sex!" ... Jesus .. Is this what life is supposed to be like? All of this and the Yankees suck too.
  17. chumpmatic

chumpmatic

Steve, you need to complain to the mamasan
    Hopefully your bad luck run is over
    Damn, that's just a horror story...
    Well, let me correct that, it is a most Disappointing experience.
  18. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Wow, all that for a "mere" $200. Yeah you're right. Time to go for the GFE's in motels. Look, you want sex, you want to kiss and you want DATY. Stop messing around with these BS AMPs and go where they know and give exactly what you want! These FS AMPS are a complete ripoff! I learned that a long time ago. Now the only time I go to an AMP is when I got to N. Jerusalem to see Crystal, because she knows how to give a decent massage and gives a nice tug (hey I'm not always in the mood for sex. lol). Other than that, I will find a GFE provider and get exactly what I want. Believe me, for 200 for an hour, you will get MUCH better quality and a much better time out of it.
  19. LISteve

LISteve

Osha or Oceania

I was particularly backed up today after getting a lame LD at GQ yesterday. I have been having one bad experience after another. I figured that I wanted a little more than a rub and tug so I came to my no fail spot. Called ahead and said I would be there in 30 mins. No problem says mamasan. I show up ... all happy to see me and asking me where have I been. I take an hour. The fee is $60. I go in and leave 120 on the table for everything. That's 60 +120.

In comes Osha or Oceania ... I stop after asking twice what their name is. She is quite hot! I am licking my chops. She asked if I wanted the TS. I say no ... WHY? well I like the TS but it is labor intensive for the girl and I feel it wears them out for the real fun.

She asks if I want a massage ... I say yes because I like the massage beforehand and I probably will not last a whole hour with this girl anyway.She proceeds to give me a lame massage. VERY poor. Then she asks me ..."What you want baby?" ... you figure it out ... there's 120 on the table! I tell her nicely, "everything" ... Then she hits me with "$140 baby". WHAT??? You bitches. I didn't want to get into it and she was very hot ... so I figure ... OK, and pony up the extra 20.

She disrobes and wow! I like what I see ... here is the breakdown:

She may be about 30 but not much older
    Face: 7.5 NIce complexion, nice makeup, not much of a smiler. It's OK
    Skin: 8.5 Real smooth and tan. tight, toned. some kind of bump on her butt. LIke a walnut size swelling or something. Not enough to bother me.
    Ass 7.5 would be an 8.5 but -1 for aforementioned bump
    legs 8.0 Nice. smooth, great shape
    Tits 9.0 Spectacular! They are big C's, maybe D's perfectly shaped. Perfect nipples. Don't know if they are fake. I am fairly sure that they are high quality bolt-ons.
    overall Body is really nice. One of the better ones ever on an amp girl.
    Attitude 4.5 This will take a paragraph
    skills 4.0

She starts with a slow HJ whick is kind of nice. and I am hoping she climbs on for some 69. No ... she slips on the cover and proceeds with a cbj. I feel ..... I feel ..... NOTHING. Regardless ... I am hard (thanks to the blue pill) She climbs on top and pretty much just lays on top of me. But she won't lay on top of me so I can kiss her. OK .. this is NG so I stand her up and feel her body as I nibble on her neck. I figure let me put her on the table and taste her ... When I try she makes a face like she sucked on a lemon ... "no baby ... I too sensitive!!" ... OK ... I take off the cover and tell her to finish me by hand. That wasn't very good either. Eventually I pop.

This girl is really hot with a great body and magnificent tits. But she doesn't know how to have sex. AND ... she doesn't want to have sex ... and she can't even ACT like she enjoys having sex. NOT good combinations.

I think it is time to try the local MILFs that offer GFE.

OH ... one more thing. The place is dead. The phone didn't ring once .. nor did the doorbell. There was a maintenance guy in there all loud fixing the air conditioning. At one point when the girl went to get the hot towel she opened the door and this douche is up on the ladder outside the door looking at me naked on the table! Come on dude!! Jesus! Really? I don't really care .. just put me off a little.

AND ... at one point the music stopped and the girl hopped off Stevie Jr to turn the music baclk on.

UGH ... Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
  20. theshooter

theshooter

BH20, I hear you, but I like TS if it's available. If nothing else, I like the TS AFTER I'm done. At NJ, although I've seen all of them, Crystal is the best. I've gotten no extras as I don't push her. But have good rapport, and get a very good rub and tug. But others claim to have gotten extras, so YMMV in that regard. Had Anna once, and she could have been my fav, but is supposedly gone. Jenny was good too, but I fear she is gone as well. Mei is still there. Very nice, poor english, good massage and tug. Only had her once, but extras are available. Never had either of the newest girls, Cici and Shirley.

Does anyone remember 76 Broadway? First went there in 05. The mamasan was Winney. The place was VERY security conscious. They wouldn't let you in if they didn't know you. I didn't go there that much, so when I did, I showed a picture from my phone of my buddy (who was a regular). Then I was welcomed in with open arms (and legs). She ran into some problems and moved to Syosset. Never saw her after that. Place was great though.