22 Howard

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by Slinky Bender, Jan 17, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sexpert

sexpert

hMM.,, I will check it out and see, await my reply tonight!
  2. eatkunt

eatkunt

There's a place on the northside of Hester between Mott and Elizabeth that I've often wondered about...it says that it's a skin care place but the whole Fen Shuay of the place says, "I've got a secret."

Any info?
  3. sexpert

sexpert

Dude,

you know whats funny? i dont even know whats what on howard street cuz the #s are so close and usually i dont look!! My posts here are about a place thats on the storefront 5 steps up that looks like a hair salon and i they do welcome foreigners! LOL other than chinese, I seen many mexicans, pakistanis and white people in there also. dunno about what they get for extras though, HJ is pretty much mandatory.
  4. eatkunt

eatkunt

Help me out here...the Moxa Place is 22B...there's a bake shop, a downstairs and a barber shop...

Duh...um...is it the barbershop and do they service handsome white guys?
  5. teeduke

teeduke

Just thought I'd ask.
  6. sexpert

sexpert

ANSWER. Price Price and Price
  7. teeduke

teeduke

Re: Went back last night

sexpert—

Why do you keep going to a place you don't like?
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

a) No, but
    b) can't be "100%" legit since they got busted (at least) once.
  9. eatkunt

eatkunt

This isn't the Moxa place that you're asking about is it? I thought that place was 100% legit...
  10. sexpert

sexpert

Went back last night

This sucks! went back last night got lisa again ok massage and got a fairly decent BBBJ no CIM again this time she didnt rush as much so i gave her .9 she seemed like it was too little and i think she wanted $! shes fucking nuts! someone is killing the prices out there! next time im sticking to .8 fuck her!~ Lets keep these prices low pleaz!! if im going at $ or $.2 y not go to a legit place that doesnt clock u, and unlike forest gump "You will know what ur gonna get"..... quite alot of new places but only problem is, darn places are dirty!! God , wished someone would mop the floor or something.....
  11. John Y. Doe

John Y. Doe

sexpert,

Thanks for the advice. I will start to take on your suggestions. I will feel better about treating a nice girl fairly, but also giving a decitful girl what she has earned.
  12. sexpert

sexpert

your right the sauna is exhausting sometimes but the hotter the better i say! makes u more relaxed......

teeduke:"Accidents happen. But if a lady doesn't want you to CIM, be a gentleman. Treat these people with respect and they might be very good to you."

You dont have to give them any respect cuz all they are after is ur $$ anyways ,so tend not to give 2 shits about what they feel unless they really seem genuine like may or queenie but the rest are there Bsing ur money outta ur pants literally.... Linda was telling me she was working at a Buffet in indiana and giving me some BS sob story to get more dough but I dont buy it, I been to enough of these places to know what they are trying to scam..... usually i give .9 to $ for a BBBJ but this bitch was trying to tell me that i was gonna get another half hour charged so i really didnt give a shit, i dont mind dishing the dough where I find it acceptable but i have the feeling of being ripped off!! so the bitch pissed me off so i ended up giving .8 and my buddy who was even more pissed off cuz he is a little more passive than me gave a .5 statement.... LOL , you should have seen the face on that chick when she counted it!! Serves her right! dont be fooled by these passive aggresive chicks, if u feel good give an extra .4-.6 if u didnt like it give .1, fuck that I say! LOL trust me guys , we have to keep them under control, dont overtip when non acceptable service is recieved..... tip good when it is!!!
  13. schwenko

schwenko

Re Ken:

Has anyone tried calling the number for 54 Mulberry? I tried a few days ago; it wasn't disconnected but nobody answered.

Ken has reopened in a new location, or so Pinga has told me. I don't recall the address.
  14. teeduke

teeduke

sexpert

"i tried to hide the fact that i was about to cum but somehow she knew and just finished with HR right on time!"

Accidents happen. But if a lady doesn't want you to CIM, be a gentleman. Treat these people with respect and they might be very good to you.
  15. Slinky Bender

Any idea where the previous management went to? (Goatee guy?).

I wish they had the showers from 34 Howard. Sometimes I find the steamroom at 22 too hot (but I doubt I'll be back there, so it's moot). The oddest steamromm was the one at 54 Mulberry (soooooooo narrow) - and talk about cheesy shower! And as long as I'm asking about AMP managers, where's Ken (200 Centre/54 mulberry) these days?

PS How soon?
  16. sexpert

sexpert

The Place sucks now

its under new management, some stingy MFer, charges the girls 5 bucks for a ride home and charges the extra half hour the minute it goes a second over....... most have left including kat, may and queenie, all moved to new locations soon to be told..... tHe new chicks are so so, lisa #11 gives a killer bbbj but no CIM, she has a really good instinct, i tried to hide the fact that i was about to cum but somehow she knew and just finished with HR right on time! small sauna but nice n hot, cheesy showers pretty private rooms though they are all connected on the inside but close from the outside.....
  17. Casper

Casper

Since there was no Happy Ending, we didn't hear anything (UG yell)
  18. Slinky Bender

Anyone hear of a recent bust here? Went this evening, and it was a whole different crew than last week, including the two managers (male and female) gone. At the end, just "massage over", not even HR. Anyone hear anything?