"24"

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and Entertainment' started by robnotbob, May 25, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

I thought this was one of the better seasons beside the first one. Too bad we ahve to wait till Jan. 07 for the next season.
  2. lamont5123

lamont5123

Ace, the president of 24 appeared to a weak man unexpectantly thrust into power, so it was hard to respect him.

Then he turned out to be not so much a weasel, but an cunningly evil blowhard.

Hence, the deeper feelings of dislike.

I thought this season was the best.

But the finale slowed down after they stopped the last terror threat.

First Lady Logan was quite a woman, after all, wasn't she?

I wonder if she and Secret Service agent Aaron Pierce hook up next season.
  3. misterxyz

misterxyz

My wife & I were hooked on 24. We reserved Monday nights for the show and went out on Tuesdays.
  4. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

Well, the writers are already hinting that next season will not take place in China as most are expecting based on the ending. It wouldn't be logistically correct with China being about 16 hours from L.A. Not that anything else has been logistically correct the past few seasons. I kind of liked this season. It started with me hating the president's character and brewed into me really hating the president. I haven't seen that actor in anything else so I still don't know if I hated him because he was such a rat and played it so well or if he normally has that face you want to punch.
  5. Ozzy

Ozzy

This season wasn't that good... the finale sucked so much I might not watch it next season.
  6. robnotbob

robnotbob

I am shocked that there is no thread about this show.

never watched it until the middle of last season. Watched this year possessed.

what a cool show.

"Copy that".