2753 North Jerusalem Road, East Meadow

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Photofinish61, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. skeeter82

skeeter82

yeah, Jenny from A+ has moved on to parts unknown.
    My replacement for the good service there has been 36W in Hicksville.
    and speaking of nice non-full service for those that enjoyed the friendly atmosphere of A+............Lisa from A+ is back in that same town.
    She does not want any notoriety so I will just say that there is sometimes a posting in BP.
  2. money_talks

money_talks banned

I was referring to Jenny from A plus in Westbury/Bellmore.
  3. kardshark

kardshark

money if you are refering to the Jenny from 66 allen etc. no need to replace her as she has her own place and if you were a regular of hers and she remembers you youl get exceptional treatment as always, if your not an old cust you will get a decent massage or foot treatment as she is now adv. as a legit place
  4. money_talks

money_talks banned

bait and switch

They b & s me the other day.

Made an appointment with Helen.

When I arrived .. Helen was busy and the only one available was Wiki .

I was going to leave but Wiki, who was in her 20's, had a slim figure with a cute face .. so I stayed.

Bad move. Horrible massage, no soft touch and jack hammer finish.

Will not repeat with Wiki.

This spot looks nice and has the potential to be a replacement for Jenny's place.

I will give Helen another try, but if it happens again, I'll head for the door.

40/30.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  5. cmar54

cmar54

The one looking in the hall must have been Helen. I did not mention that during my massage she did that 2 or 3 times
  6. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

This place is always busy and they make no bones (pun intended) about what they're all about. I went last weekend. Called and said I'd be there in 10 min, but when I got there, the mamasan answered the door and in her broken english, apologized and said they were very busy and please come back in a half hour. So I left and came back. The mamasan let me in the second time. I made the mistake of paying for the hour. Mamasan herself gave me the massage. She's older and not so good looking, but dressed very skimpily. I have to say it was the worst massage I ever got. The flip and HE wasn't so bad, but not really worth paying for an hour. Half would have been adequate. Unfortunately, I really needed a good massage and didn't get one. Funny though, as I left, young good looking women kept poking their heads out of the other doors to see who was coming and going. One really cute one gave me a big smile and said to come back again. If she's there next time, I definitely will! Hope this place lasts. With all the goings on there, I'm surprised it's been around so long. Nothing like a sure thing though.
  7. cmar54

cmar54

Visited today based on photofinish review above. Called and made appt. Asked if been there I said yes. Easy to find. Enter at side door on left side of building. Doorbell on the door. Met by very small woman but cute lady. Led upstairs to large private room with full doors and a sofa. Took the half for 40, paid then she left while I got ready and on table. Girl comes in mid-late 30s, nice face and long black hair. Name was Helen. I would give a 7.5/10. She wore tight shorts and a loose top with a corset under it.Asks if I want soft or medium, I took medium. Decent massage but I had better. Started on the back and after about 10 minutes I start some OTC roaming. When position was right went UTC on top with no push back, just a few giggles. She asked if been there befor and I said yes. On the flip she works her way down from my chest to my buddy and starts some light rubs. Now I am getting more action UTC and ask her to loose the top which she does without any negotiation. She oils up and goes to work...I slip down her corset strap and out pops her nice left tit..about a 34C I would guess. Worked the nip... again no resistance or negotiation. As she is rubbing she is putting her head on my chest and giving some moans. I popped and she continued the rub for about 5 minutes then clean up and finished the 30 minutes of my time on head and temples. NO hassle no haggle experience. Because she was sweet I gave 30 for the HE. Kiss on the cheek and asked to come back again. All in all a good experience and I would go back and maybe see what else is available
  8. bighard20in

bighard20in

Buy some flower and leave it in the car. Hit the place and if your wife see you just say you were going to surprises her with flower and lunch if she have time. You look like a loving husband and get some on the side.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  9. antnee

antnee

The problem I have with trying this place is 1. it is very near an elementary school. 2. My wife teaches there. But it might still be an option, just not during school hours.
  10. deadguy

deadguy banned

Hey FU2 - Thanks for the memories. A & H ever make cum back I'd rise from the dead.
    Smiley
  11. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Yeah, OTC only. Bigger than most asians. I'd say B's, maybe C's. Not sure if they're enhanced though.
  12. breastman

breastman

hey photofinish what size are fifis boobs //did you get your hands on them
  13. skeeter82

skeeter82

She is as playful as ever.
    Gives out business cards with her current name and phone number but does not want anything said online. This is the same place that she moved to after leaving 2753.
    Shame there is no pm here.
  14. skeeter82

skeeter82

oops double post
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2011
  15. fuhecu2

fuhecu2

last time i saw lilly she was in hicksville a couple yrs ago..is that where she's now..when i first saw lilly about 4 yrs ago at this 2753 boat place she was great..not as good as amy/helen but almost..she got real paranoid, jaded, and lost her enthusiasm..has she returned to her old self as cici

fu2
  16. skeeter82

skeeter82

Ahh, the "boat house", former residence of the talented woman now known as CiCi.
    I guess the owner had a vacancy long enough and decided to allow ladies back in.
    Will have to try it again.
  17. breastman

breastman

i like the fake name game i do it to some girls change there name weekly a hand full of times ive had a amy turn to a jenny a week later .i just laugh at them cause there real name must be like ping fung lu or something
  18. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

I forgot to add that I don't know what else is on the menu, but it seems from the looks of this place, anything is possible. Also, Fifi allowed lots of OTC touching and seemed to enjoy me massaging her between the legs. I was overly aroused and didn't last as long as I would have liked. If I could have lasted longer, I would have gone exploring UTC.
  19. Photofinish61

Photofinish61

Wondering if anyone else went to this place. I've been meaning to write a review for a while. Found their ad in Backpage with the number 516-205-1040. The pictures are obviously not real, but very enticing, and being a sucker for advertising, I decided to give them a try. I had gone there twice before. My favorite place until today was 1492 Bellmore Ave., but as I noted in their thread, the place just closed down. So I decided to give them another try. Not that the first 2 times were bad. My first time was great, but the second time left me a little disappointed.

The place is on the second floor of a big house, that's more of a commercial building. There's a big sign on the front of the building in the shape of an arrow, pointing you to the side door, that's up a long ramp. The downstairs front of the building is some kind of energy, oil distributor, repair place. Don't park in the parking lot behind the building or you'll get towed (sign on the AMP door says so. LOL). Plenty of parking on the street, across the street or around the corner. They prefer you call first so they know you're coming. Standard AMP doorbell on door and it's locked, so they have to let you in. It's funny looking through the window at the top of the door and seeing a skimpily dressed girl coming down the stairs. Today I had Fifi (sounds like a poodle). She's cute, I'd say in her 30's and had a nice body. Not tiny breasts like most asians, but not overly big either. She has great legs and a nice firm ass.

What I like about this place is they have big, private rooms, well separated from each other with real doors that close and lock. None of those 3/4 of the way up massage booths. There's a sofa to sit on to dress and undress and a massage table in the middle of the room. I took the half for 40 and she left me to get undressed. She came back a few minutes later. Her english isn't bad, and she looked at me as I finished undressing and said, "ooh you handsome!" LOL. I almost burst out laughing at the act, but I figured what the hell and went with it. I laid down on the table and she proceeded to give me a halfway decent massage. Actually better than most AMPs. About 20 min later, she cleaned me off with the hot towel. Interestingly, unlike all the other places I've been to, she didn't do the ST while I was laying face down. She asked me to flip and started the ST on my chest, running her fingers up and down my chest and stomach and down to my legs and she teased me and my balls with her fingetips. I got incredibly aroused, and she said "ooh nice!" lol. She started stroking me and then (here's the part I didn't like), she stopped and said "you like?" I said yes and she held up 4 fingers, meaning 40. I'm like "40? for a handjob?" I said I always get it for $20. And she kept shaking her head and kept saying 40. I was too far gone and she knew it and said 30 and she said ok. I have to admit, she was very good at the HR. Not worth $30, but I was there already. After she finished me, she went and got a hot towel to clean me off with and then an alcohol cleanup. She was very attentive and gave me a really good cleaning. I have to say I was impressed. I usually have some massage oil residue on my body after a massage, even after a hot towel cleanup and she did the best cleanup job on me to date. Almost no oil left on me later.

This place has been around for quite some time and they make no bones about what they're there for. I guess they're careful about who they let in, thus the call ahead and locked door system. She did ask me if this was my first time there and I told her no, it was my third and she seemed to immediately relax when I told her that.

The first time I went there, I got a very sweet, enthusiastic girl, who's name I could not make out, even though I asked. She was great and I would love to get her again. The second one, was not good looking and I could barely keep it up for the HE. But I was early in my hobbying career and didn't know enough to ask who else was there. Today, Fifi was the best looking one I saw there to date and I would definitely go back. One really funny thing that happened that I need to share with all of you was, she asked me my name when she was finished. I gave her the fake name I have been using, "Steve". She laughed and rolled her eyes and said, "what is it with all the customers who come here? Everyone named Steve!". I rolled!!! I wanted to say, "well that's ok, all providers seem to be named Jenny"

I will definitely be back. Just wondering if anyone else has been to this place.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.