28th Park 1/2 Hour ??

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by CGB, Jan 23, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. NoName2

NoName2

For the level of r&t you're talking about - where you can be sure to get a good looking girl, full nudity, free to roam, and a good HR, $30 is not a lot - spend any less and you are taking a risk
  2. NoName2

NoName2

Far west - can't remember the exact cross street - maybe around 9th ave or so
  3. CGB

CGB

WENT THERE TODAY.
    TOLD TO CALL AT PARK 28TH ST AND THEN TO GO TO APT AT LEX 28TH STREET.

THERE WAS WOMAN NAMED CINDY WHO WAS HUNGARIAN, YOUNG, TIGHT, BUT SAGGY BOOBS.

REALLY NICE WOMAN, WOULD DO ALOT BUT ONLY HAD A QUICK R&T(I AM NOT INTO FS) WITH ALL THE ROAMING I WANTED AND SHE REALLY GETS INTO IT(NOT MECHANICAL).

FOR $30 ITS ALOT FOR 1/2 HR BUT NICE TO GO SOMEWHERE DIFFERENT AND WITH A POTENTIAL SHURE THING IF I WANTED AND INTO THE UNKNOWN.

CHEERS
  4. Zoltan

Zoltan

Noname2,

Where on West 19th? Far west or closer to 5th Avenue?
  5. NoName2

NoName2

Its definitely not Charms/Corporate Secret in that area. Its probably a first floor apt on 29th b/w lex and 3rd. 2 girls - 2 rooms - $.3 for 30 min. always above average looking young girls - fully nude r&t is standard for your $.3 although extras are available with about 50% of the girls there - not sure about a first time visitor though. Same agency also has a similar location on West 19th Street.
  6. UPPEREASTSIDE

UPPEREASTSIDE

I think thats charms/corporate secret. Gorgeous women, but pretty high priced for a R&T
    I did a double there once and although I was not dissapointed, I wouldint do it again cuz theres so much more bang for the buck out there.
  7. CGB

CGB

ANYONE TRY A AD IN NY PRESS " BEST 1/2 HOUR AROUND"

CALLED THE NUMBER AND SAID SHE WAS AT 29TH ST AND PARK AVE NYC $130 1/2 HR.

GETTING TIRED OF MY FRIENDS AT NU-LOOK.

HOPE IM NOT MAKING A MISTAKE. (MAY TRY IT TODAY)