29th/6th AMP

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Spa' started by 20, Nov 27, 2001.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. ahandshake

ahandshake

How are the girls looks-wise? How is Freda? What nationality are these providers?

Thanks...
  2. 20

another tip, take your own covers... You may not use it, but it's not a FS house so...
  3. 20

my fault again, it's 29th.
    got confused w/ that other post...
    sorry guys.
  4. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Is this place on 39th or 29th??? In the thread you said 29th and 6th and now in your most recent post you said 39th by the tshirt. Whichnis it?????
  5. 20

sorry for the lack of info:

-it's an MP not AMP, my typo
    -it's on the top floor, enter on 39th by t-shirt sign
    -ad is in NY Press on pg. 88, 5th column, 3rd from bottom
    -917-351-0889
  6. donniebnyx

donniebnyx

Where is it?

Was in the area and looked around, didn't see anything. And no ad in nypress.
  7. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Phone # or Address Please.
  8. 20

90 includes tip, if you want FS you may need to offer more, i went to 120 once (that's $.2). It really depends on who you see, some just massage then HR, others CBJ, and as i said FS... Oh, it may help to say you were there before, mention Freda (*****) or Julie.

Biggod-let me know if you check it out
  9. biggod

biggod The Rifleman

Is the .90 including tip?? if not what was the tip structure?? What is # 2?? Or did you mean$$??
  10. 20

they advertise in the NY Press about being open from noon to 4, normally have 6 girls, most less than 5, normally one 8+. Go w/ Freda (only one who provides FS). For 1/2 it's .9, for 1 it's #.2. Always HR, the rest depends on the girl. Anyone else been there?