3?w.3? st

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by qqq35, Mar 15, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. justbill_redux

justbill_redux King Missile

I went to 3! w. 3! instead. Better value and no questions asked.
  2. Mxaah

Mxaah

I'd like to, once I figure out the code ... oh yeah, giving full addresses is, in some instances, prohibited. QQQ, keep up the good work.
  3. qqq35

qqq35

anyone else try this place
  4. qqq35

qqq35

there are lots of places to visit in the low 30's. This place is located on the 5th floor of a 17 floor building. A complety typical 30's office space. Walking in there is a very small "security "desk in the lobby. non threatening. this place is beautiful. walk in to a reception area that has a desk, couch and water cooler. pictures on the wall and very soothing paint. I saw about 4 massage rooms. Each one stansrad 10x6 with granit floors massage table, paintings and other do-dads on the walls. Very nice music playing. This place was spotlessly clean and very relaxing. There were no choices. "Anna" was given to me. A "C" girl. Might have been in mid-late 30.s, but looked more like mid 40's. A 4 on looks and body. As soon as i lay down, a hughe towel was draped across my back. I'm 5'11 and this towel covered the area from my nect to just above my ankles. As her hands moved across my body, so did the towel. Never did her hands touch me. i figured that was it. A hit for the team. She had to leave at one opoint, and when she returned, the door was left openned. I knew no happy ending. Anyway, I asked for door to be closed, and it was. After about 30 mo=in, the towel was tossed aside, but the boys were neglected. Long story made short, I was able to get a HJ after some proding. No real under cloths roaming. however, she eventually let me grad a handful of her really soft nice perky tits. After the mountain erupted she said--UCK!!..Anyway, almost forgot, the walls only go up 3/4 of the way.
    total damage--2- 50's or 5-20's. which-ever you want. 3-20's for house and 2 for "Anne' ALL-IN-ALL a pleasnent experience.