35 hempstead tpke

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by trickstud, Feb 27, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. SlickLeg

SlickLeg

Genius...

You mentioned in the LI Amp thread about the 35 or 54 Hempstead....I dont know which one you were saying is good. I went to 1010 the other day and had a pretty good time there...Get back to me when you get a minute to clarify.
    You said, 1010 and one of the hempstead ones were good for getting the price down. Let me know and thanks again for the info on 1010.....Later
    Also, post the name of the town for the hempstead tpke place...Hempstead/South Hempstead??? Thanks.
  2. genius

genius

Re: is it still open??

Doorbell gone is bad sign. Cant run an amp with an official regulation issue amp doorbell.
  3. amplvr74

amplvr74

is it still open??

i went by yesterday 3/15.no answer at the door,the doorbell is gone and the phone has been disconnected.does anyone know what the deal is.thanks
  4. mattyhaze

mattyhaze

gym.

i head to fitness 2000 right down the turnpike, 107 block from me - but that wasnt my question.lol
  5. trickstud

trickstud

there are two within a stones throw from 35, fitness 2000 and synergy which is where I go!
  6. jimbo44

jimbo44

What gym?

I go to Ballys on the turnpike in Levittown. Otherwise, Copaige on Sunrise, or even the one in Rockville Center.
  7. mattyhaze

mattyhaze

sorry i posted a new thread on this but putting it here

passed the pace on way home fvrom gym tonite - the FOR RENT sign and Century 21 was there, with the front light off...but that side light was on,...i assume they were open? i would have gone in but as i said..on way home from gymm..do they have a shower there?
  8. genius

genius

35 was open on Sunday at least around 3pm anyway.
  9. genius

genius

Checked 1010 tonite - it is open (sometimes all the girls are doing things that cant be interrupted. will check 35 on sat.
  10. trickstud

trickstud

thanks genius......you the man!!!
  11. genius

genius

I'm always in the area and will check both places out to see if they are open and report back.
  12. trickstud

trickstud

Genius, yeah that east window, I noticed that along time ago and that is how I always new it was open....but that was the window that was dark. Also I called there and went by again last night no answer on phone or door. Went by 1010 as well no answer at door or phone, good things dont tend to stay around long anymore on LI......this sucks!!
  13. genius

genius

Re: free wood

It always looks like that at night. The only way to tell for sure is to ring the door bell.
  14. mattyhaze

mattyhaze

free wood

during the week there was a van and multiple cars in front - i drove past tonite and it was dark and had For Rent sign on it.. oh well. guesws it is done for now.. LE making their way into nassau
  15. genius

genius

Dont know if it is still open. It always looks kinda dark at night. Check out if the is a light on in the east side window. Ignore all the for rent signs - been there forever.
  16. trickstud

trickstud

Does anybody know if it is still open, I went by last night and it was closed and dark inside??