35 Howard Shenanigans

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by replaceholder, Feb 13, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. sexpert

sexpert

Officially gone, go stop by kennys place on centre street, its literally a hop skip and jump away! look up the old threads for it will lead u the way to kennys paradise,..... I dont really go there anymore cuz everything adds up incorrectly

young + pretty = bad service bad price

Old + not pretty = great service good price

So go for a tickle massage with a sexy young thang or a serious hard core massage with an older freak. Either way it adds up about right....

back to MARGINAL UTILITY Economics 101
  2. kabukicho

kabukicho

spert, any followup for this by now? thx... either their indie post or bklyn etc. locales? thanks.
  3. ZagatMP

ZagatMP

Funny

That was one of the most funniest threads I've read on UG! LOL.
  4. trixdaddy

trixdaddy

Yea, everyone knows he looks Cantonese....LOL
  5. ahandshake

ahandshake

Re: Not sure

Hmm... the Angel I knew was not especially tall and had the whole "submissive" thing going until I decided to strike up a bit of a conversation... then she just kept talking and talking. I didn't mind at all since I sometimes feel weird just laying there for a half-hour in silence.

She was extremely nice and open to a lot of roaming... I've also heard that she's given more than just RnT there, maybe that's part of the reason why she left.

Anyway, your original post said a few weeks ago... Angel left at least a few months ago, probably in late summer, early fall of 2002.
  6. pilon

pilon

Replaceholder, this is one funny review! BTW, how is your Cantonese?!
  7. sexpert

sexpert

they have been under new management lately for the past month i believe, the guy is a dick thats y most of the girls have left, some even have their own businesses now.. they will be opening up soon in brooklyn and queens will post when they do.
  8. davepc71

davepc71

LOL Slinky! (moderately off-topic)

Too funny Slinky...So at what point would Kato bust into the room and attack Clouseau?

I forget which movie it was, but you just made me have the flashback where Inspector Clouseau asks the hotel clerk for any "messages" and the clerk thinks he said "MAssages"...Hmm...guess this was on-topic after all...
  9. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Woody - Well obviously communication trumps education in the scenario.

Maybe it's just me, though, but I thought the really funny part was that of all the things by (non hobbiest) friend could have chided me for (taking advantage of the economically needy, partaking in a mutually dangerous transaction, engaging in an activity that could potentially hurt people I care for), he chose to get on me for not being a good English teacher.
  10. replaceholder

replaceholder

I agree with you....But I have to say, I really look at this like I do at a blackjack table. Yeah its nice if the whole table wins, but at the end of the day -- I only care about my hand.

I pay what I think delivers the best experiance, because honestly, saving you money, doesn't really matter to me. As soon as I think that my tipping or payment practices start to affect MY wallet, then I will definitely pay closer attention.

-RPH
  11. replaceholder

replaceholder

Not sure

Taller than most there, very nice, quite. Giggles a lot. Smallish breasts, nice ass. Ok, I've described any AMP girl... but its the best I can do.

ALso, this was quite a bit ago. Maybe before she quit.

--RPH
  12. ahandshake

ahandshake

Angel is back?

Is this the same Angel who was here about a year ago? Last I heard, she had quit because she had been involved in some busts and got the willies. She's my favorite AMP girl...
  13. sexpert

sexpert

yea thats what im saying .8 total is still too much for r and t should be .6 cuz for .8 i get bbbj and $FS fuck that! keep it low
  14. replaceholder

replaceholder

Funny. I've been starting my meetings like that lately.
  15. replaceholder

replaceholder

I wonder who the guy was. Maybe he'll step forward. If not, I may have to take out one of those "Casual Encounter" ads:

"You - dark curly hair, glasses, searching for something. Me - lying on table, waiting to get pleasured. You said 'Take Care'. I didn't answer in time. Let's meet again..."

--RPH
  16. teeduke

teeduke

replaceholder—

Great way to start the day. I actually laughed out loud—almost choking on my morning coffee.

It's a classic.
  17. SINATRA

SINATRA

Excellent post. Me likey.
  18. mellowyellow008

mellowyellow008

Chuck Norris doesn't look Mandarin?
  19. Casper

Casper

Does your dawg bite ?
  20. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Too bad Peter Sellers is dead, because I think he would be perfect to play this scene in the movie.