3some question

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by skycowboy77, Dec 19, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. megajimbo69

megajimbo69

If you high five each other over her back as you do it, it's called "The Eiffel Tower"....
  2. wheninvegas2005

wheninvegas2005

You gotta be kidding...do you know how rare this opportunity is for most people. My buddy and I tried once in college with this girl I was seeing...she was not really into it and didn't get very far. We still talk about it to this day. Go for it...worst case go for the human 'H'... have her blow you while he does her from behind.
  3. rocketman29

rocketman29

skycowboy77- I have evaluated your post and it seems to me you may be secretly harboring GAY feelings toward your "friend." All of the above states you are not interested in the girl and sex with her seems strange. You also state you are considering doing it, primarily for him. Most guys would do it or not do it based on thier own feelings, not because they don't want to mess it up with her for him.

I say cut the girl out of the picture and although it pains me to say it as a heterosexual, play pitch and catch with your friend.
  4. daengman

daengman

The 3some - just do it. If the girl wants to do a 3some and you don't do it, she or your friend will find someone else. As Yamaha says, if you ignore your inhibitions, it will only take about half a minute to get into it.

I've done 3somes (and more) with friends and other acquaintences and never had any reservations or regrets during or afterward. About the only thing that can happen down the road is that your friend may not like her sexual adventureness and decide to move on.
  5. bear

bear

It could get ugly down the road. If the friendship is important to you, then don't. You won't look like a wimp, just valuing your friendship. Besides, what if your friend is hung like a horse?? lol
  6. yamaha

yamaha

yea i feel real strange for about 30 seconds are you kidding me. i do it and would not care about seeing someone else naked you best not let this one slip away. tight belly and great breast not easy to find these days even if you want to. i say go for it. how bad can it be.
  7. jp1064

jp1064

bang her up the ass while he watches, while you can. don't be stupid.
  8. gideonmandoma

gideonmandoma

but what if your thingie should happen to touch his thingie....
  9. redleg609

redleg609

Thorn, good advice.
  10. Thorn

Thorn

On the incredibly small chance that this post is legit...

You should never go outside your sexual comfort zone for someone else [because you want to stretch your own horizens, that is another story].

Know yourself and stick to the limits that knowledge gives you. You'll be far happier.
  11. skycowboy77

skycowboy77

My friends girlfriend is kind of a butter face (everything is good but her face...love that saying)...she is average looking but she has great breasts and a tight belly...she is getting "frisky" lately and wants to do a 3some with him and me...he said he'll do it cause he doesnt care as long as he keeps getting her...i feel uncomfortable with it...being naked with him and having sex with her just seems strange...but if i dont to do it then im the wimp and dont want to mess it up with her for him...should i say no or have some balls and just do it...advice appreciated...thx.