4 8 15 16 23 42

Discussion in 'Music, Movies and Entertainment' started by Cloud Nine, Apr 10, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. fumpton

fumpton

Did you notice during Hugo's sideway flash, that the numbers were being called out while he was sitting in his fast food joint.
  2. js52

js52

I've been watching since the beginning. The last episode w/ Richard Alpert's history was really good and answered some questions. Still not sure who is good & who is evil (Jacob vs. the man in black). Looking forward to the end of a great show; hope it doesn't disappoint.
  3. billyS

billyS

Looks like I was right on that one.
  4. rushfanx1

rushfanx1

Im still watching

I am actually still watching. At times Im not sure weather its because I still love the show or its because I feel Im obligated to.

I really like the side stories and I do think it will all come together in the end, but I wish they would just answer some questions without bring up new ones.

SO, with 8 episodes left (I havent watched Last nights yet), im in it til the end !
  5. billyS

billyS

I still watch. The last three seasons have been the best. Ever since Widmores ship came to 'rescue' them the story has been more focused.

I thought the last two episodes were very good. I think they are tying it up nicely.

Did you notice that in the flash sideways the characters take opposite paths then in they did had the plane crashed?
  6. IgetAround

IgetAround

The END is NEAR

Is there anyone else still watching this show? I feel like I’m the only one left watching this disappointing mess. Even my wife (who got me hooked) makes me watch it in another room. I’m not a big T.V. watcher (other than sports) but this show started off with such an original freshness that I was addicted. Now, I just want it to end and ease my pain.
  7. noctavian1

noctavian1

L O S T

I absolutely cannot wait for the final season next year; I'm on pins and needles! =)
  8. billyS

billyS

The bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  9. daengman

daengman

I think they killed Kenny. too.
  10. marcinny

marcinny

The season finale was complete rubbish.
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
  11. fumpton

fumpton

This time it might just be true.

It was nice to see Rose and Bernard back during the season finale.
  12. marcinny

marcinny

Let's say, I was enjoying it much more before the Others were revealed and took major roles.
  13. TheMac

TheMac

Why do you think they ran out of ideas? Revealing the others was part of a much larger story arc. There was never an intention this to be a show about "Who are the Others?"
  14. marcinny

marcinny

You know this is one of the few TV productions that I actually follow. I think it is better than the last season.

Lost lost a lot in my eyes once they decided to get inside The Others. No reality is better than the imagination. They should have left us wondering about them and find other leads to continue their series. Apparently they ran out of ideas or out of patience, or out of self-confidence. Of course, this is another issue.
  15. fumpton

fumpton

bump.

almost a year since the last post. what do you all think of the new season?
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  16. Ozzy

Ozzy

Sayid will end up one of the heroes of the show. I find it hard to believe Hollywood would make an Iraqi a bad guy. Rather make him look good to Americas eyes. He's not going to align himself with the bad guys (whoever they really are) unless it's a double cross.
  17. fumpton

fumpton

Well I'm guessing we'll be seeing Michael again soon. His name is back in the opening credits since the new season started.
  18. fergus64

fergus64

But Ben said his 'others' were the good guys, maybe it is so, why else would Sayid work with Ben?

Though " if necessary grab all the women pregnant or not and kill the rest" doesn't sound like he is up for humanitarian of the year award
  19. cableguy

cableguy

If anyone's super obsessed with the show, check out lostpedia...it'll keep ya thinking between episodes....and just when I liked Sayid, that f-er's in with the bad guys...he sucks..
  20. aceofclubs26

aceofclubs26

Thank you! It was eating me up that I couldn't place him.