4 charged with prostitution in Winslow

Discussion in 'Southern NJ/Eastern PA ( Philly, Allentown...)' started by HarryBeavers, Feb 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. rrm102030

rrm102030

I just moved down south... this makes me hesitant to look for new places around here.
  2. Smoke&Mirrors

Smoke&Mirrors banned

in dog years.
  3. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

I worked for a PI for a while.. sounds like WE need to invest in some anti-surveilance equipment.. as your'e dropping your draws.. whip out the "wand".. no not ur unit.. it's actuallya high level heat sensor.. picks up signals (monitors etc...) for debugging.. be safe
  4. DaiDaiLun

DaiDaiLun

and they are only 25.
  5. HarryBeavers

HarryBeavers

True: American hoes look over 40 most of the time.
  6. betty_snj

betty_snj

the thing is...oriental women (or men) don't "age"...reason when you see the arrest records of AMPs always the ages are over 40.

the nail salon where I go, all the asian women are over 40, with grown kids, and they don't look a day older than 25.

great genes...
  7. flabbergasted

flabbergasted

Enough already with these 40+ year olds, why can't we a place with chicks in their 20s. (no offense, Betty).
  8. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

betty.. they are idiots.. plain & simple.. they can go to an industrial/medical area and nobody would bother them.. and jees.. more video tapes and customer records.. I know they need proof for the "bagman" for the amount of traffic.. but man.. wtf.. be safe
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2006
  9. betty_snj

betty_snj

I don't understand why people open shop in these small towns, where people has lots of time to mind others business.
  10. HarryBeavers

HarryBeavers

Friday, February 17, 2006

WINSLOW -- A business that billed itself as offering accu-pressure therapy was shut down Thursday and four people were arrested on prostitution charges.

Three women were each charged with prostitution: Annie Xuyugi, 42, Gui Hua Li, 41 and Zhang Shun, 43.

A man, GiChuan Huang of Flushing, N.Y., described by police as the "bagman," was arrested while picking up money for that day's work, police said. The cash was in excess of $1,800.

Huang was charged with promoting prostitution.

Police executed warrants at the business, 135 North Route 73, about 7:15 p.m. Thursday.

A video surveillance system, video tapes, financial records and customer records were seized. The women each listed the same home address, on Chestnut Avenue in West Berlin.

The building also had numerous building code violations and was closed as being unsafe condition/imminent hazard, police said.