40rd. Motherlode of massage salons

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by pinga, Jan 16, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. paperpusher

paperpusher

Agreed. Now after you have done these several hundred times, they get quite boring.

These FS AMPs have a script and hard to get them off it, since they are churning at least 7 guys a day and are on autopilot. The script allows them to pace themselves.

When having an UTR, I CONTROL the script and the activities, time and the pace. I am not exagerating when I say, it is quite common that after my session, the girl turns down the next customer and takes a nap. LOL You are not going to get this treatment from a KMP. How many of you at a legit/HE AMP has the girl routinely take a shower with you after the event?
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  2. paperpusher

paperpusher

There are people that do not want to play the game, and there is nothing wrong with that.
    That is why they have HE/FS AMPs.

But the short version, if you manage to turn the legit girls, you have have a low mileage, low cost, GFE FS experience that beats the hell out of a HE/FS experience IMHO. To each their own. When I do find one of these girls, there is no clock watching, lots of flirting and giggling and they are willing to try most things. And they geniuinely want to please you (at least in the beginning. LOL).

Now there are those who have no patience for this. But you are getting Waulbaums deli counter service experience.
  3. nyguy2

nyguy2

I finally mapquested it to find this road that you guys were talking about and I didnt even realize that it is so close to where I usually eat once a week...might just have to take a stroll down. Even walking with the gf I have been summoned by various street peddlers asking me 'massage?' and trying to push a card in my hand.

Maybe I should inquire..
  4. krzys99

krzys99

IMO, I usually go to this places to get a massage. When I want fs, I go to different places. The $120 is just a shot , and quick. They are not going to let you have an hour( I wouldn't last that long anyway). YMMV. But the $120 girls are usually pretty young(mid 20s) and hot(7 in my book) in comparison!
  5. truman

truman

All Ive found are good massages, but nothing more. Ive just about given up with Flushing.
    Having to repeat multiple time to gain "trust" is a waste of time IMO.
  6. genius

genius

I not posting to brag or to break your chops – but what you claim simply does not compute with my experiences. I have been going to this area once a week for the past 20 weeks.

I picked my places at random. I have always gotten a least a HJ on the 1st visit and freed the girls out to play. After a couple of visits I've gotten DATY a decent percentage of the time. My last 6 visits or so with different girls have gotten everything for $100 total except no greek and (as incredible as this seems) no kissing on the mouth.

The hardest part of getting extras in this area is finding a place to park my car close to where I want to go. WADR - You may want to carefully think about your approach as I have found the area to be a gold mine.
  7. paperpusher

paperpusher

That is not entirely true, though I know why you would post that. I do not want to repeat alot my posts, but it is suffice to say, the problem is not getting the available girl, but finding a place, that gives you some privacy and the mamasan does not walk in. Once you find a place like that, you can talk one of the girls in to some extras if you know what you are doing.

I am trying a new place where the girl is willing, letting my put my feel her up everywhere OTC/through her short legs etc but cant get any privacy.

There are plenty of HE places in Flushing as described by Jupiterman and others and anytime you can get an HE, leaves a good shot at FS.

My ability to get a girl to go a full hour is more a function of my game and the fact that I take so long to come with a condom that once befriending the girl, they usualy will try as long as it takes. Only one pops and I take that to an extreme.

I will not disclose where, because this board is being monitored and I the girl asked me not to post it. Plus she swears that I am only one (right! LOL), but I no one else that I know that went there got FS from her (from the board or private conversations). Sometimes you get lucky.

Last time I posted hints, it got back to the manager who made a not nice appearance here and caused the girl to get fired and loss of income for her for several weeks.

If people want to bounce ideas on the "how to", I will be happy to answer those. If people here, treat the legit massage girls like HE girls though, you will not get very far.
  8. ballys20

ballys20

Paperpusher,

Most of the AMPS in Flushing are 'teasers' and the best that can be had without having to go 10 times is a HE. Any digits on the $120 FS for a 'full hour' - many only go for 40-45 minutes. Approximate location?
  9. paperpusher

paperpusher

Paying $120 for an hour of FS with a 25 year old is not bad. I am not sure what you are looking for. That is what I have paid. The lowest I have paid is $85 for half an hour with a 35 year old FS.

It really does not go much lower than that and that is dirt cheap. Unless you are looking for a streetwalker prices.
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2011
  10. sirtiger

sirtiger

50s? that is seriously bad....40s was bad enough. Where is this industry going to? Will the 60s be the new 50s soon? :(
  11. jupiterman

jupiterman

40rd sucks

met with all the girls on the 4th floor, heidi and jessie. yo yo, bla bla, they all old. i highly suggest that they all shut down. they wont make anymoney. i do believe most of them are in their 50's. if your just looking to have a $30 handjob i guess its ok to do so. i really think there are no more good amps in flushing anymore. either your gonna pay the 120-140 for the nice looking FS's or the 35 for the ugly hags. there are barely any young girls in the middle of that price range. unless any one can suggest one?
  12. rikardo76

rikardo76

Ok, thank you for the info.
  13. zjlee

zjlee

Landmark = The Park

You really can't miss the park. It's on the corner where a ton of children are usually playing. Kinda messed up they're playing in what is practically a massagi corner of 40th.
  14. rikardo76

rikardo76

If you could give us approximate intersection or major landmark, that will be great, because I am a newbie on that area.
    Thank you.
  15. out of control

out of control

On the Park side close to the park. Look for a white metal door with bars on 4th floor.
  16. Furys

Furys

Nice report outofcontrol, now is this location on the park side or the other side on 40th? I would like to try it out as well ;)
  17. paperpusher

paperpusher

Good for you out of control.
  18. out of control

out of control

finally a hj on 40th

I finally found a HJ on 40th. I was looking for a new spot and I decided to follow an old lady who promised me good massage. took me to a spot near the park. had to walk up to 4th floor and location was unmarked. has Jessica late 30's slim little tummy small tits. Good massage then major ass taint and ball rub on flip nice slow hj. I had 15 min left on the hour and she asked me if I wanted to try for round two. I declined so she rubbed my legs and feet until my time was up 30 for hour 30 tip.
  19. nabbeun

nabbeun

sorry no penthouse letter stories on this street for me :(

actually i go here regularly, but just for legit massage. many have cute little china girls who really can work you over better than those 150+/hr manhattan spas. if u get a 'membership' (buy multiple sessions usually 100 worth) the per session cost is just 20hr. i shift through a bunch until i find one girl who is really good then stick with her til she disappears or changes. my fav now is this really petite girl who is almost too light to put enough pressure when doing the back walking thing. but her technique...sublime. she has too much of a following among the locals already tho...

some places seem to convey the message that there's extras...those actually seem to be the more expensive places. look for the ones with the shifty-eyed/low talking male managers. and ask for the girls who specialize in 'soft' massage...

i've had some girls give me their number and took out a couple but its really too damn much work unless your chinese is pretty good.
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  20. amfv

amfv

Never knew or paid attention to this street it was full of massage parlors. Went there on a rainy day this past weekend (bad idea but I was there already).

Walked down the block and didn't see anyone standing outside per wblake's post. Had no idea which one to go into. And, didn't have more than 1 hour to spare before dinner time.

Any recommendations if I'm in the area again?