444c Willis Ave, Roslyn Heights 11577 • 516-503-5252

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Waldman, Jul 2, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Milfbuster35

Milfbuster35

Went here today and saw what looked like the new girl. I have met the owner and it didn't look like Lisa or at least what was described of her on this thread. Paid 140 up front and she seemed happy. She went and put the money away and came back and gave me an okay massage for 10mins and then she turned around asked me what I wanted. I told her I wanted to fuck and she was down and asked if I had a condom. I did so she put it on while I fingered her and then I pounded her mish and doggy until she gave me a good Cbj til I jizzed. Got dressed and left. She has no ass but the place is convienent.
  2. Lovesthehunt

Lovesthehunt

Went here last week. Saw Susan. She said it was her first day. Cute probably 25-30. Gave me a great message. On the Flip over she says I want no trouble. She seamed nervous. Talk for a few minutes wound up getting BBBJ total damage was 140 for the hour. Will go again. She said she works Tuesday an Thursday.
  3. slickrick

slickrick

Utopia Reivew

Went here within the last two weeks.

Masseuse: Eva
    Agent: 45+
    Body: zero fat/Just dones
    Ass: -0, looks like a reversed Pu$$y
    Breast 4: flat
    Teeth: some rotten

I've been to this place a few times and heard of the new name and wanted to give her a try. I always pay my dues upfront, $140 to minus any haggling to kill the mood.

No massage, she came in and started licking my back and ears. Given If i wanted straight FS i would hit up one of those asian agencies, but i wanted a massage as well. She started ST immediately and i figured wth, little head is ready..i might as well cut to the chase and get it done. CBJ,CG then Missionary.

Also, be aware, she will stick her finger in your butt...and way in there..I had to stop her! PHEW!! then during the CBJ, she will try again....unless you are into that part of the deed.

GL ALL!
  4. Waterclone

Waterclone Moderator

Whichever moderator acted makes no difference. And certainly if a moderator makes a decision, they don't have to explain themselves to you.

5. DorianFollow

DorianFollow

It wasn't an allegation, it was fact. Unfounded for you, yes, but okay, no real names. and No I wouldn't. Thought mod was Waldmam
  6. DorianFollow

DorianFollow

My post was deleted on here. Why? Waldman explain yourself

MOD NOTE: Your post was deleted, because you posted an allegation that included the actual name of a person. We don't allow unfounded allegations like that and we certainly don't want anyone's real name posted on here. Would you like it if we posted your real name or even just your ISP address?
    And who is Waldman?
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2017
  7. slickrick

slickrick

I tried about 6 times through out today as well...ughhh..need to find an alternative place now!
  8. emarbles

emarbles

I tried last week and it was closed. Just thought maybe they were out to lunch or something so didn't report back.
  9. slickrick

slickrick

anyone went here recently? I've been calling and not getting any answers...hopefully not closed :(
  10. emarbles

emarbles

Checked this place out today since Elfa is no longer there and I spooked her last time . Tried calling ahead and got no answer. Knocked on the back door and just walked in since the door was open and I didn't want to be seen. Caught the girls off guard a bit. 2 girls were there. The more attractive one led me to the room. Room had 2 tables. One folded down with a towel and the other had a towel but was reclined upwards. Tight space to have 2 tables. Opted for 30 minutes because of time constraints. Handed the $40 over to Lucy. Asked her if Lisa was working today but she was off. Lucy looks like she is in her 30's so therefore she is probably 58 since my AMP age scale is out of whack. Proceeded to give me a 5-10 minute ok massage followed by a lame 2 minute ST. Told me to flip and asked what I wanted. Motioned for the universal BJ sign. She asked if I had a condom. Said no and she said ok don't CIM. Agreed on a price of $100. Had her strip down to her underwear. She actually had a rather nice AMP body. B to c cups and not a flat ass. I would rate her a 7.5 on the AMP scale. Had some finger insertion while she went in for the BBBJ. She did a nice job and like I promised her no CIM. Cleaned me up and was on my way. She told me next time to call and make an appointment before dropping by.
  11. slickrick

slickrick

I've been a few times..but cant seem to leave a post via Mobile..so now i have a pc to login and do so :p

Barbershop/Salon up front. The front setup is 100% legit with even a certificate for barbering. Next door is a deli, the guy that sells there seems to stare everyone down who enters..maybe he is aware of the operation?

Two rooms side by side with a bathroom not too far. down. Real doors but thin wall. If someone is having too much in the other room you can hear it..but usually they would turn up the music to muffle it.

Efla is no longer here. Its usually Lisa or Lilly. Both are 6 on the scale and after you finish they seem to be a 5 on the scale. They both do not have any tits to talk about nor butt. I believe sometimes they have another girl name Tiffany, she has a nice rack..i woul rate her at a 7-8 on the scale with a leaving rate at 6. Tiffany seems like a sex addict, she goes straight for the fun..her massage skills is running her hands all over then starts kissing the back up to the ears...

Pricing is typical 40/60. I only go with $120 for hh FS. I sometimes keep an extra $20 in another pocket just incase there is a new talent that may be had..who wouldnt haggle.

Lilly Massage skill is 7-8!

This is the only FS AWP within 5 miles radius that i know of. I may continue to go in hopes to find someone new..

Rating:
    Lilly
    -35ys
    -Looks- 6
    -Massage -8
    -Body -5
    FS Certified -6

Lisa
    -30-35ys
    -Looks-5
    -Massage-6
    -Body- 5
    FS Certified-6

Tiffany
    -30-35yds
    -Looks 6
    -Massage -4
    -Body- 6
    FS Certified-7

Also Number still the same :)
    Rider and trigeek like this.
  12. big68

big68

Over exposure is not a good thing. She will probably move on to someplace else very soon.
  13. trigeek

trigeek

Asking for her now by name is going to be a red flag.
  14. breastman

breastman

Bighard/trigeek you couldn't say it any better he just messed up his own session with that uffa /alfa whatever girl .should be a slinky /utopia rule never tell amp provider you've heard about her on the net freaks them out
    Alvin001 likes this.
  15. trigeek

trigeek

Never ever say you bread a review. Just like BH stated. Now they will be scaling back activity.
    Place won't be around long now that's for sure.
  16. bighard20in

bighard20in

Next time if asked how you know me you should respond by saying a friend recommended you. You can always use Jimmy, Bob, John, etc... If a name is needed. Never ever say you saw a review on the computer because these places don't like to be talked about. That's why you got the shitty service.
    bigflirt, Alvin001 and trigeek like this.
  17. themonster

themonster

You paid $160 for a fully clothed saran hi?
  18. emarbles

emarbles

Didn't get a name of the other girl. She was short with short hair. Was assuming the massage position on my stomach and she peaked in the doorway behind me so didn't get a great look
  19. Rider

Rider

And what did the other girl look like?
  20. bighard20in

bighard20in

Did you get the name of the other girl in the room next to you?