444c Willis Ave, Roslyn Heights 11577 • 516-503-5252

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Waldman, Jul 2, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Or maybe he's really small.
  2. Nehoma

Nehoma

(_!_) Real tight...
  3. billyS

billyS

Glad you have a sense of humor unlike some of the other tight asses around here
  4. stmule

stmule

No nine, clothes stayed on.

Freaking spell check BillyS. Still laughing at your comment!!
    billyS likes this.
  5. billyS

billyS

How many bedrooms?
  6. NINE-LIVES

NINE-LIVES

Maybe I go see about some Misa tomorrow. Love me some legit DSL's, even better with the aforementioned acoustics.
    You get those clothes off of her 'Stmule??
  7. stmule

stmule

Sorry.

Hot towel cleanup then decent quad massage. Tipped and got a bottle of wateron the way out.

Looks-5
    Personaliity-9
    Massage-2, Quad-6
    CBJ-9
    Lips-11

120 all in
  8. stmule

stmule

This place open again. Used to be run by Alfa.

Called and got first appointment. Skiiny girl, Misa greets me after I walk in the back door. Skinny, about 5'5" wearing black jeans and dressy top. IMHO a 5 on the scale. She did, however, have a big set of lips which interested me greatly.

Took the hh for 40 asked for medium then soft. Proceeded with a lame massage with conversation. She is Chinese and a very pleasant woman, around 35-45 y/o. ST was very nice with attention to taint, balls and junior. On the flip she stroked me and asked what I wanted. Those big lips needed to be put to the test as I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

I ask for bj she said 100, I say 60. We settle on 80. Misa leaves for a second and returns with condominium. She puts itnon with her mouth, going all the way to the base with no issue (I'm about 7). I put my hand between her legs and started rubbing her OTC. Her CBJ was turning me on. Sloppy sucking noises along with the occasional yummy sounds (mmmm) were getting me there fast. Plus watching those lips sliding up and down my coco. I was rubbing her clit harder and she began moaning, never taking her mouth off Jr.

Couldn't hold back and told her I was coming. More yummy sounds as she took me deep with much tongue action. Blew hard in the bag and Misa kept going up and down until I was totally drained. Hot towelncl
    trigeek likes this.
  9. slickrick

slickrick

quick update...went here yesterday..door was locked...no bell...it was dark inside. when i turned around to get back to the rear where i parked...a guy came out of the shop next door and pretty much walked with me to the back and said..'its closed buddy'. He was dressed like a chef or butcher..no idea
    I simple replied...guess i need to find another hair stylist to get my 'head' taken care of ;)
    partially spooked i jetted out of there....
  10. slickrick

slickrick

I have been calling and texting without any success, I may take a drive down there this week and will report back.
  11. evens1234

evens1234

is this place still open? only recent visit is from a user with 2 posts lol

also cant find any ads for this place
  12. Milfbuster35

Milfbuster35

Went back again today and pounded the owner. Paid 140 up front and got a shitty massage for 10mins with her grabbing my junk. Then flipped over got a Cbj and from there went to town in missionary. I flipped her over into doggie and pounded away until I went to froggy. She was loving it. She kept screaming you superman baby you superman. Haha I chuckled a little bit and finished in miss all over her tits. She has C cups but nothing to rave about. Performance was a 5 but I went to town And got my nut so I'm happy
  13. Milfbuster35

Milfbuster35

Went here today and saw what looked like the new girl. I have met the owner and it didn't look like Lisa or at least what was described of her on this thread. Paid 140 up front and she seemed happy. She went and put the money away and came back and gave me an okay massage for 10mins and then she turned around asked me what I wanted. I told her I wanted to fuck and she was down and asked if I had a condom. I did so she put it on while I fingered her and then I pounded her mish and doggy until she gave me a good Cbj til I jizzed. Got dressed and left. She has no ass but the place is convienent.
  14. Lovesthehunt

Lovesthehunt

Went here last week. Saw Susan. She said it was her first day. Cute probably 25-30. Gave me a great message. On the Flip over she says I want no trouble. She seamed nervous. Talk for a few minutes wound up getting BBBJ total damage was 140 for the hour. Will go again. She said she works Tuesday an Thursday.
  15. slickrick

slickrick

Utopia Reivew

Went here within the last two weeks.

Masseuse: Eva
    Agent: 45+
    Body: zero fat/Just dones
    Ass: -0, looks like a reversed Pu$$y
    Breast 4: flat
    Teeth: some rotten

I've been to this place a few times and heard of the new name and wanted to give her a try. I always pay my dues upfront, $140 to minus any haggling to kill the mood.

No massage, she came in and started licking my back and ears. Given If i wanted straight FS i would hit up one of those asian agencies, but i wanted a massage as well. She started ST immediately and i figured wth, little head is ready..i might as well cut to the chase and get it done. CBJ,CG then Missionary.

Also, be aware, she will stick her finger in your butt...and way in there..I had to stop her! PHEW!! then during the CBJ, she will try again....unless you are into that part of the deed.

GL ALL!
  16. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

Whichever moderator acted makes no difference. And certainly if a moderator makes a decision, they don't have to explain themselves to you.

17. DorianFollow

DorianFollow

It wasn't an allegation, it was fact. Unfounded for you, yes, but okay, no real names. and No I wouldn't. Thought mod was Waldmam
  18. DorianFollow

DorianFollow

My post was deleted on here. Why? Waldman explain yourself

MOD NOTE: Your post was deleted, because you posted an allegation that included the actual name of a person. We don't allow unfounded allegations like that and we certainly don't want anyone's real name posted on here. Would you like it if we posted your real name or even just your ISP address?
    And who is Waldman?
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2017
  19. slickrick

slickrick

I tried about 6 times through out today as well...ughhh..need to find an alternative place now!
  20. emarbles

emarbles

I tried last week and it was closed. Just thought maybe they were out to lunch or something so didn't report back.