444c Willis Ave, Roslyn Heights 11577 • 516-503-5252

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Waldman, Jul 2, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. emarbles

emarbles

Checked this place out today since Elfa is no longer there and I spooked her last time . Tried calling ahead and got no answer. Knocked on the back door and just walked in since the door was open and I didn't want to be seen. Caught the girls off guard a bit. 2 girls were there. The more attractive one led me to the room. Room had 2 tables. One folded down with a towel and the other had a towel but was reclined upwards. Tight space to have 2 tables. Opted for 30 minutes because of time constraints. Handed the $40 over to Lucy. Asked her if Lisa was working today but she was off. Lucy looks like she is in her 30's so therefore she is probably 58 since my AMP age scale is out of whack. Proceeded to give me a 5-10 minute ok massage followed by a lame 2 minute ST. Told me to flip and asked what I wanted. Motioned for the universal BJ sign. She asked if I had a condom. Said no and she said ok don't CIM. Agreed on a price of $100. Had her strip down to her underwear. She actually had a rather nice AMP body. B to c cups and not a flat ass. I would rate her a 7.5 on the AMP scale. Had some finger insertion while she went in for the BBBJ. She did a nice job and like I promised her no CIM. Cleaned me up and was on my way. She told me next time to call and make an appointment before dropping by.
  2. slickrick

slickrick

I've been a few times..but cant seem to leave a post via Mobile..so now i have a pc to login and do so :p

Barbershop/Salon up front. The front setup is 100% legit with even a certificate for barbering. Next door is a deli, the guy that sells there seems to stare everyone down who enters..maybe he is aware of the operation?

Two rooms side by side with a bathroom not too far. down. Real doors but thin wall. If someone is having too much in the other room you can hear it..but usually they would turn up the music to muffle it.

Efla is no longer here. Its usually Lisa or Lilly. Both are 6 on the scale and after you finish they seem to be a 5 on the scale. They both do not have any tits to talk about nor butt. I believe sometimes they have another girl name Tiffany, she has a nice rack..i woul rate her at a 7-8 on the scale with a leaving rate at 6. Tiffany seems like a sex addict, she goes straight for the fun..her massage skills is running her hands all over then starts kissing the back up to the ears...

Pricing is typical 40/60. I only go with $120 for hh FS. I sometimes keep an extra $20 in another pocket just incase there is a new talent that may be had..who wouldnt haggle.

Lilly Massage skill is 7-8!

This is the only FS AWP within 5 miles radius that i know of. I may continue to go in hopes to find someone new..

Rating:
    Lilly
    -35ys
    -Looks- 6
    -Massage -8
    -Body -5
    FS Certified -6

Lisa
    -30-35ys
    -Looks-5
    -Massage-6
    -Body- 5
    FS Certified-6

Tiffany
    -30-35yds
    -Looks 6
    -Massage -4
    -Body- 6
    FS Certified-7

Also Number still the same :)
    Rider and trigeek like this.
  3. big68

big68

Over exposure is not a good thing. She will probably move on to someplace else very soon.
  4. trigeek

trigeek

Asking for her now by name is going to be a red flag.
  5. breastman

breastman

Bighard/trigeek you couldn't say it any better he just messed up his own session with that uffa /alfa whatever girl .should be a slinky /utopia rule never tell amp provider you've heard about her on the net freaks them out
    Alvin001 likes this.
  6. trigeek

trigeek

Never ever say you bread a review. Just like BH stated. Now they will be scaling back activity.
    Place won't be around long now that's for sure.
  7. bighard20in

bighard20in

Next time if asked how you know me you should respond by saying a friend recommended you. You can always use Jimmy, Bob, John, etc... If a name is needed. Never ever say you saw a review on the computer because these places don't like to be talked about. That's why you got the shitty service.
    bigflirt, Alvin001 and trigeek like this.
  8. themonster

themonster

You paid $160 for a fully clothed saran hi?
  9. emarbles

emarbles

Didn't get a name of the other girl. She was short with short hair. Was assuming the massage position on my stomach and she peaked in the doorway behind me so didn't get a great look
  10. Rider

Rider

And what did the other girl look like?
  11. bighard20in

bighard20in

Did you get the name of the other girl in the room next to you?
  12. emarbles

emarbles

Went here again yesterday. Called ahead and asked if Elfa was working. She was. Never met her before as had only seen Lisa. Elfa is quite attractive and speaks very well. She was grilling me with questions as to how I knew her. I said Lisa talked to me about her but she wasn't buying it. Then I said I read reviews about her on the Internet. I don't think she liked that answer either. So the session wasn't off to a very good start. There was another girl in the next room that sounded like she was taking a good pounding or finger banging as I heard load moans through the walls. After the guy left she kept coughing up a lung as if she had some pubes stuck in her throat. The other girl wasn't Lisa as Elfa brought her by to see me. Elfa kept asking me questions . Maybe she didn't get a good vibe from me. Stayed for an hour. She gave a pretty decent massage and used oil. After a lame ST she told me time was running out and asked me to flip. Asked me what I wanted and what I wanted to spend. I said 100 and gave her a BJ motion. She asked me if I was thirsty and was being a wiseass. She then asked if I had a cover and I said no. Figured I would be getting a BBBJ but then she busted out the Saran Wrap. She gave an uninspiring CBJ and didn't remove any articles of clothing. She was at the foot of the table so I couldn't reach her to get a feel of anything. After about 10 minutes I finally busted in the Saran Wrap. Hot towel clean up and gave her the donation . On my way out she told me not to post any reviews of her on the Internet. Oh well. Bad session overall and not worth the price. If Lisa is not there then I may not go back
  13. Rider

Rider

Elfa is 24 and very attractive with a personality to match.
  14. emarbles

emarbles

Went here again today and saw Lisa again. Also saw Elfa when I arrived. She is definitely more attractive than Lisa. Also, yes it is a barber shop in the front of the store but not sure who is cutting the hair. Stayed for a 30 minute session with Lisa. During the ST I did the pad check and there was none this time. When I flipped over I opted for the BBBJ and got her completely nude. Her boobs were like an A cup yet flabby and weird looking. Huge nipples. After some finger banging I almost popped in her mouth. Maybe a little got in before she pulled away. Hot towel clean up and was on my way. 40 plus 100. She asked for 100 this time. Last time was 80. Still a very good BBBJ . One of my best in an AMP. Next time will try to see Elfa or see if they do 4 hand massage. Oh Lisa is Chinese and 28 years old. I believe her age as she looks younger then 28.
    Chuck069 likes this.
  15. Rider

Rider

She didn't say how much for more fun and I didn't ask.
  16. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

It depends. Some tinier women use pads instead because tampons are uncomfortable. 2 out of the 3 times i've had a worker on the rag they've worn pads and shown me.

How much more does she want for "more fun"?? $160 is high end for Long Island; anymore than that and my money is better spent at one of the high end spots in midtown.

Guess I'll just continue to drive by this place and not waste my time/money.
  17. Rider

Rider

Sorry guys, just had my first opportunity to file this report on Elfa. Went there this past Sunday on the day she wasn't supposed to be working. Her co-worker couldn't work that day and she filled in at the last minute. The best way to describe Elfa is that she's adorable, sweet, well educated and well spoken, great figure, petite, slim waist and C-ish boobs with large responsive nipples. She does this for money for the college she's attending. For 160 (60 + 100) I got a terrific CBJ with lots of deep action and slurping. I believe the covered part came in because she asked me if I had a condom and replied in the affirmative. I was freshly showered so cleanliness was not the issue.

Her massage was very basic and short lived before the CBJ. It was followed by an enthusiastic HJ. During the event Elfa stripped down to her panties and allowed a bit of digital insertion.

OK, 160 was a lot considering I was done in 40 minutes. However, she was a delight to talk to and look at so for me, it was worth it. She informed me that if I bring more next time we'd have more fun. Interpret that as you will.

Elfa doesn't work everyday so I'd imagine it's hit and miss in that regard.
    trigeek, Alvin001 and Chuck069 like this.
  18. Banacek

Banacek Retired

I should add FUGAZIE to our dictionary, too. Definitely will come in handy for reviews.
  19. themonster

themonster

I have to agree with GENIUS regarding the pad being a FUGAZIE. Most young women now use tampons.
  20. genius

genius

FWIW, sometimes the girls will put on a pad when they don't have their period but want you to think they do because they don't do FS, DATY or finger insertion and don't want the hassle of saying no. The only way to be sure is to hassle them anyway and if she pulls down the pad to show you blood stain then it's for real. If not you can negotiate the extras. I found this out as I had a girl I saw 3 weeks in a row and she had pad on each time. On 3rd visit I pointed this out and said I wanted to be a regular but need all the extras. She nodded ok and we were of to the races.