444c Willis Ave, Roslyn Heights 11577 • 516-503-5252

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Waldman, Jul 2, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Banacek

Banacek Retired

Well done, Mr. Monster. I vote that we adopt that term to describe any AMP that offers BJs in addition to the standard HJ.
  2. themonster

themonster

Definitely tonsorial salon!
    Banacek likes this.
  3. Banacek

Banacek Retired

No problem there, marbles. Whether it's a barber or a nail salon up front, at least you cut to the chase and nailed it with a review.
  4. emarbles

emarbles

I didn't get a good look at what was on the other side of the curtains which separated when entering the massage rooms. Could have been either. Thought I saw some old dude waking in the front door so could have been a barber shop . Either way, knock on the back door to get in
    Banacek likes this.
  5. Banacek

Banacek Retired

Wait, so one guy says the front is a barber shop and the other says it's a nail salon?
  6. emarbles

emarbles

Tried this place out last week during lunch time. Drove by once because I couldn't find it. I parked in the back lot and saw a door that said 444c. There was no white door bell so I knocked. As soon as I knocked I was let in. Looked like 2 or 3 massage rooms and the front of the store is a nail salon. Was let in by an average looking Asian woman named Lisa. I asked if Elfa was around but she wasn't. Opted for half hour at a donation of 40. Lisa gave a pretty decent massage. No oils and no towel. After about 20 minutes she began the ST. I started to feel under her skirt but noticed a pad in the underwear so I knew FS was off the table. After more ST she had me flip. Asked if I wanted a HJ or a BJ. Asked what I would pay her and said 80. She agreed. Then she went on to give a pretty damn good BBBJ. Sucked it like a champ. Went under the shirt to feel her up. Had like a B cup. No CIM but still worth the price to me. Hot towel clean up and was on my way
  7. bighard20in

bighard20in

Rider,

Did you give it a try? Would like to hear of your experience.
  8. elee02

elee02

Sounds like Choi's Barber shop
  9. Banacek

Banacek Retired

vad1 likes this.
  10. trigeek

trigeek

Bet you can get a topless haircut in the barber shop! I'm sure they work hand n hand with each other.
  11. Rider

Rider

I might have an opportunity to monger tomorrow, Sunday. I called only to learn that Elfa won't be there. Disappointed! Might still give the place a try or perhaps Aqua if given a few hours of freedom.
  12. Homie

Homie

Sorry..sorry that last post should have read "should've" asked..
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2016
  13. Homie

Homie

It's in the back of the store bro.. go to the back..you was at the right spot..you shouldn't said you came for a massage.
  14. nyguy2

nyguy2

This place isnt far from me, may have to take a morning out and have a look-see. Been a while since I mongered due to work/financial issues
  15. themonster

themonster

That's the 3 store building I was @ on the corner of Yale street.The Barber is in store "C". If any other monger has info please provide!!!!
  16. Banacek

Banacek Retired

According to google maps - https://www.google.com/maps/place/4...66963e!8m2!3d40.7777772!4d-73.6500024!6m1!1e1 - this address comes up in Albertson. But one of the businesses there comes up in a search as Roslyn Heights. Very confusing.
    444 is a three storefront building as you can see by the number posted at the top left of the building. Apparently the photo on there must be old as it shows a tile & bath store, a seafood store, and a yogurt shop. Figuring that the "C" must designate the third building, that would put it on the right where the yogurt shop was.
  17. themonster

themonster

Went to check this place this afternoon. Walk to front of building and it's a Barber Shop even with a Barber pole outside (WTF)? Go in and it has Barber chairs, 3 of em. Rather attractive Asian woman asks if I want a hair cut. I ask price and she points to price list on wall. Now I'm thinking am I in the right place. No where in this place does it say MASSAGE, SPA, or BODYRUB. I said I'm in the area and will be back. What's the deal is the R&T here UTR or am I in some Bizarre world.
  18. elee02

elee02

Thank you for TOFTT. It appears there was no massagEE whatsoever. lap dance is a great alternative though, does the room have a chair or sofa or is she really tall? (huge bonus if she is tall and leggy). Most providers I've met would not be tall enough to lap dance me while seated on the table.
  19. bighard20in

bighard20in

You have option in little Neck as well!
  20. nylawyer79

nylawyer79

Thanks for the review. I always thought that place was legit. Good to know there are options closer than bayside.