444c Willis Ave, Roslyn Heights 11577 • 516-503-5252

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Waldman, Jul 2, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

vad1 likes this.
  2. trigeek

trigeek

Bet you can get a topless haircut in the barber shop! I'm sure they work hand n hand with each other.
  3. Rider

Rider

I might have an opportunity to monger tomorrow, Sunday. I called only to learn that Elfa won't be there. Disappointed! Might still give the place a try or perhaps Aqua if given a few hours of freedom.
  4. Homie

Homie

Sorry..sorry that last post should have read "should've" asked..
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2016
  5. Homie

Homie

It's in the back of the store bro.. go to the back..you was at the right spot..you shouldn't said you came for a massage.
  6. nyguy2

nyguy2

This place isnt far from me, may have to take a morning out and have a look-see. Been a while since I mongered due to work/financial issues
  7. themonster

themonster

That's the 3 store building I was @ on the corner of Yale street.The Barber is in store "C". If any other monger has info please provide!!!!
  8. Banacek

Banacek SAM I am

According to google maps - https://www.google.com/maps/place/4...66963e!8m2!3d40.7777772!4d-73.6500024!6m1!1e1 - this address comes up in Albertson. But one of the businesses there comes up in a search as Roslyn Heights. Very confusing.
    444 is a three storefront building as you can see by the number posted at the top left of the building. Apparently the photo on there must be old as it shows a tile & bath store, a seafood store, and a yogurt shop. Figuring that the "C" must designate the third building, that would put it on the right where the yogurt shop was.
  9. themonster

themonster

Went to check this place this afternoon. Walk to front of building and it's a Barber Shop even with a Barber pole outside (WTF)? Go in and it has Barber chairs, 3 of em. Rather attractive Asian woman asks if I want a hair cut. I ask price and she points to price list on wall. Now I'm thinking am I in the right place. No where in this place does it say MASSAGE, SPA, or BODYRUB. I said I'm in the area and will be back. What's the deal is the R&T here UTR or am I in some Bizarre world.
  10. elee02

elee02

Thank you for TOFTT. It appears there was no massagEE whatsoever. lap dance is a great alternative though, does the room have a chair or sofa or is she really tall? (huge bonus if she is tall and leggy). Most providers I've met would not be tall enough to lap dance me while seated on the table.
  11. bighard20in

bighard20in

You have option in little Neck as well!
  12. nylawyer79

nylawyer79

Thanks for the review. I always thought that place was legit. Good to know there are options closer than bayside.
  13. Waldman

Waldman

No worries, yes I paid $160 total but I'm pretty sure that would have included FS had I brought a rubber. She said $100 for everything. Instead I got :20 lap dance/lick/rub down and :20 or so of BBBJ. To me well worth the money. She was easily the best looking and best bodied provider at an
    Amp I've been to. She did not take the load in her mouth. I do believe her no kissing on lips "rule" was a teasing thing. I was out in the area with time to kill and was very happy with the whole experience.
    nylawyer79, LoinRanger and Banacek like this.
  14. LoinRanger

LoinRanger

Some of you guys here I really don't understand... a fellow monger posts a info of a decent TOFTT / review and the first thing you do instead of saying thanks for the TOFTT is start making fun of him for supposed "provider's rulebreaking" (which probably never "really" existed for provider) and perhaps partaking in snowballing... to each his own. Actually, in my interpretation of it - it sounds as though there was "no cim" so so she possibly did DFK to distract him from cim which we all tend to enjoy. I'm not the type to go and make fun of others for their fetishes are different tastes in women, but you know... respect is something warranted.
    Waldman, thanks for the TOFTT... sorry you had to put up with some of these bloaks. I may pay this place a visit in the nearby future.

So to recap, you paid a 60 house fee for the hour and got charged 100 for BBBJ? I remember when 100 would get you laid and get a BBBJ. Personally, I would prefer she sucking the schlong dry rather than DFK, but that's just me.

Waldman, feel free to interject and clarify. For some reason there seems to be misunderstanding.
    bigflirt, Banacek and trigeek like this.
  15. Draconus

Draconus

So let me make sure I got this right. You paid $60 for the hour and then another $100 for lap dance and BBBJ? Total $160? Or $40 for the BBJ totalling $100?
  16. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Some recon notes:

It is located in a tiny strip mall on a corner. There is a parking lot in the back which will be your best option, but street parking out front is available. It's very visible/out in the open, so if you're worried about people in the area seeing you, perhaps you should choose another spot.
  17. bighard20in

bighard20in

Mmm

She break her rule and DFK you? Wow you must of had something special to make a provide break their rules. I guess theirs always a first.
  18. trigeek

trigeek

Thanks for clearing that up!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2016
  19. Waldman

Waldman

Yes, fully nude. No, CIM. Yes, DFK post release.
  20. bighard20in

bighard20in

Don't tell me you CIM and then she DFK you? If so how did you cum taste?