444c Willis Ave, Roslyn Heights 11577 • 516-503-5252

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by Waldman, Jul 2, 2016.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Waldman

Waldman

No worries, yes I paid $160 total but I'm pretty sure that would have included FS had I brought a rubber. She said $100 for everything. Instead I got :20 lap dance/lick/rub down and :20 or so of BBBJ. To me well worth the money. She was easily the best looking and best bodied provider at an
    Amp I've been to. She did not take the load in her mouth. I do believe her no kissing on lips "rule" was a teasing thing. I was out in the area with time to kill and was very happy with the whole experience.
    nylawyer79, LoinRanger and Banacek like this.
  2. LoinRanger

LoinRanger

Some of you guys here I really don't understand... a fellow monger posts a info of a decent TOFTT / review and the first thing you do instead of saying thanks for the TOFTT is start making fun of him for supposed "provider's rulebreaking" (which probably never "really" existed for provider) and perhaps partaking in snowballing... to each his own. Actually, in my interpretation of it - it sounds as though there was "no cim" so so she possibly did DFK to distract him from cim which we all tend to enjoy. I'm not the type to go and make fun of others for their fetishes are different tastes in women, but you know... respect is something warranted.
    Waldman, thanks for the TOFTT... sorry you had to put up with some of these bloaks. I may pay this place a visit in the nearby future.

So to recap, you paid a 60 house fee for the hour and got charged 100 for BBBJ? I remember when 100 would get you laid and get a BBBJ. Personally, I would prefer she sucking the schlong dry rather than DFK, but that's just me.

Waldman, feel free to interject and clarify. For some reason there seems to be misunderstanding.
    bigflirt, Banacek and trigeek like this.
  3. Draconus

Draconus

So let me make sure I got this right. You paid $60 for the hour and then another $100 for lap dance and BBBJ? Total $160? Or $40 for the BBJ totalling $100?
  4. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

Some recon notes:

It is located in a tiny strip mall on a corner. There is a parking lot in the back which will be your best option, but street parking out front is available. It's very visible/out in the open, so if you're worried about people in the area seeing you, perhaps you should choose another spot.
  5. bighard20in

bighard20in

Mmm

She break her rule and DFK you? Wow you must of had something special to make a provide break their rules. I guess theirs always a first.
  6. trigeek

trigeek

Thanks for clearing that up!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2016
  7. Waldman

Waldman

Yes, fully nude. No, CIM. Yes, DFK post release.
  8. bighard20in

bighard20in

Don't tell me you CIM and then she DFK you? If so how did you cum taste?
  9. Banacek

Banacek Retired

LoinRanger likes this.
  10. themonster

themonster

I'm assuming she got totally NUDE for you?
  11. trigeek

trigeek

Dam what was the rule she broke. Don't tell me she snowballed you. Haha
  12. Waldman

Waldman

Found a hidden GEM! Saw ad on BP, was in the area and only two places came up. A poorly reviewed spot and this one. Figured TOFTT. Small building with two other businesses. Front and back entrance, chose back. Called when i got there to let me in, it was raining. Very attractive girl lets me in. I use the bathroom, it was on the left as soon as I walk in. Same girl brings me to 1st room. Full doors, very nice room. As I enter she asks for a hug. My hug move is pretty aggressive, I give a big bear hug and lift them. She loves it, wraps her legs around me and I put my hands under her dress and grab her ass. It's go time, very reciprocal response. The girl Elfa (pronounced Al-Fa) is youngish maybe 28-32, an 8/10 face and body. 60 house fee for the hour. She never says undress or laydown and returns to the room seconds after paying the fee. I just start getting undressed, she helps. Starts kissing my neck and exposed body. I'm fully naked and she is all over me. Asks me what I want, I ask what's on the menu, she laughs and asks if I brought protection (I didn't! Wasn't expecting more than a R&T) she said next time bring. This time just mouth. She said 100, I agreed (paid at end) she proceeded to give me a lap dance, rubbing and kissing (no kiss lips, her rule) all over, teasing the lips. Very playful very erotic. Great C tits with big nipples. Flat stomach, great ass. She gave me a fantastic BBBJ, nice and slow and plenty of kissing/licking all over. At least :20 of that and then when I was ready, she increased intensity and I blew a huge load! As I cum, she comes up and breaks her rule full on GFE make out. Good cleanup, small talk. Enjoy!
    nyguy2, nylawyer79, Banacek and 2 others like this.