5'9 elegant Valentina from Paris in NYC til April 28th

Discussion in 'Free ads for Independent and Touring girls' started by Valentina Rousseau, Apr 16, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

It's been a long time since I have been with a French girl. The last time (about 10 years ago) she loved to whisper the filthiest things in my ear ... perhaps because she saw how hot it got me.
  2. Valentina Rousseau

Valentina Rousseau

Elegant and sensual, I’m Valentina, a 28 year old beauty of European-American heritage, visiting NYC from April 16-28th for the 1st time...

A gorgeous brunette, at 5’9, I might be even taller than you if I put on my heels for a night out…! You will surely appreciate my natural curves in all the right places…my measurements are 36B-26-36 and 145 lbs. With long dark brown hair, sparkling green eyes, and well-shaped legs, my feminine body turns heads in every city.

Being an elite companion allows me to explore my sexuality in more ways that one. With a warm engaging personality, and a sense of humour that puts you to ease immediately, being with me will make you feel great to be alive. From my Parisian girlfriends, I have learned a thing or two about spoiling men in the French erotic tradition…sharing bubble baths, giving great massages, and other pleasures that the sensual world offers….

I offer a special GFE experience for the discerning man during a 2 hour date (minimum) so that we have time to relax, and savour an unrushed experience together.

Looking forward to spoiling you in the Parisian way,
    Bisous bisou,
    Valentina

valentina-rousseau@hotmail.com
    http://www.erotic-voyages.blogspot.com/