631-838-8833 • We Treat U Like King • Sunrise Hwy, West Babylon

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by kardshark, Oct 17, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. surfy

surfy

Hmmm ... I’d forgotten that movie. Now I remember why I’m not a big fan of AMPs.
  2. steveoo1970

steveoo1970

You too buku there surfy......

I
    MayorSimpleton likes this.
  3. surfy

surfy

I went there not long ago and saw Mimi. I paid for FS, but in the end she refused, due to “size issues”. Very disappointing.
  4. Jaymos

Jaymos

I’m going here for the first time sat where is this place in Babylon ? Or should I just call
  5. steveoo1970

steveoo1970

Been there twice.. I really can’t complain. I’ll probably end up there again eventually.. I wasn’t looking for the rim. But once Mimi starting rubbing her breast across my ass crack, I knew it was gonna happen.. she wiped it down and went to town like it was a bowl of lo mein..... And she got deep in there. Like she was trying to clean my colon with her tongue...

I flipped her around hit it doggie and pushed her down to lazy doggie and then I pounded her for a while until I blew in the bag. She was whimpering pretty loud too. Kinda hot.

Dont care how old she was.. Any chick that gives a good rim job is ok with me...

I’m feeling like the pokler right now :eek:.....
  6. Nehoma

Nehoma

You don't need to ask these women. They are on auto-rim...
    Sweet review likes this.
  7. Nehoma

Nehoma

The good news about this place is that they will answer the door at all hours!
  8. Sweet review

Sweet review

She did it on her own, not my thing. so I have not been accustomed to that service. 6 +12

Always found LI more than queens.

it's worth the travel for me bc I prefer a TS to relax and warm up..younger masseue and cleaner facilities.
  9. Jaymos

Jaymos

I need a rim soon did u ask for it or she just did it how much was it?
  10. Sweet review

Sweet review

One of the first places I tried a while back... old lady, Old lady rim, + fs. tried a second time but they just got older when I asked who else was working and had to walk out. 50 year olds might be your flavor but i am not there yet
  11. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

An actual review would be much more helpful.
  12. Sweet review

Sweet review

Went once, learned my lesson... not impressed

Will not repeat
  13. Kung_fu

Kung_fu

It's the same old broads bud.
  14. boomin98

boomin98

Has anybody been here recently? Any new talent? This place is super easy for me, but hate wasting my time with the same old broads...
  15. bighard20in

bighard20in

Where are you looking for this tug.
  16. elee02

elee02

I've not gone to any amp since Jessica got busted in Huntington a whiles back. That was when I started going way more the agency route. for the money, it was a much better value and theres no negotiations to deal with. goto a legit place for a real rub at $35 and then go for an incall for 100-120. dont have to worry about hot but no massage skills or great massage skills but dont really wanna fuck her. and at 155 all in, thats cheaper than a FS amp.

AND evens if its just R&T, she cant be fugly.
    LW's commack place is probably blowing up right now but you could get a RT there too. may get the same look of "thats all you want?" though
  17. Mongercode

Mongercode

I've never had two different ladies tug me at two different times in one session and visit you're my hero keep up the good work buddy! Inspirational living is the best!
  18. MayorSimpleton

MayorSimpleton

Only speaking for myself:
    The few left on Long Island, I feel, are under the scrutiny of LE. There's been so many busts this year that I fear going to them now, which is why I haven't reviewed any lately. I think that's part of their tactic anyway. Scare any mongers away with so many publicized busts.
  19. evens1234

evens1234

Not looking to get laid as I stated in my post. Just been looking for a go to stop for a tug.
  20. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

I'm struggling with the implication that your failure to get laid is somehow the fault of everyone on UG for not posting more reviews, but...oh well. Glad you finally got some. Two shots with two different girls with DFK and utc roaming sounds like a pretty good deal.