631-838-8833 • We Treat U Like King • Sunrise Hwy, West Babylon

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by kardshark, Oct 17, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Ed E.

Ed E.

Yeah,they lick ass any condition I guess . Kissing any one of this bunch would be the same as drinking from a cesspool . I saw coco last week and had the same routine as described the last few posts . Very bored with this place wont be back for a while .
  2. LISteve

LISteve

I always wonder ... after they have been licking our disgusting asses for 30 seconds ... don't they want to stop. I don't know ... maybe my dirty ass tastes good to them because they seem to stay there forever.
  3. happyandy

happyandy

My last visit to My Asian GFE, Mina (one of their rimming practitioners) washed me and not just with the usual AMP soap but what I'm pretty sure was the peppermint Dr. Bronner's. Tingly sensation and I'm sure my sphincter has never been so squeaky clean.

The idea of these gals rimming one sweaty dingleberry-laden bunghole after another. Ewww. Disturbing.
  4. lowell

lowell

I think that Gina does a good rim job. Just my 2 cents.
  5. LISteve

LISteve

I am not big on the rim job. I would actually prefer they skip that. I think they all do it the same.
  6. bighard20in

bighard20in

Who does the best rim there? I haven't had a rim job in a longtime guest I need to stop by soon
  7. LISteve

LISteve

I always am amazed at this place. They will rim you for like 5 to 10 minutes with no cleansing. I can tell you I go there from work. No shower. So they have rimmed me after a couple of dumps. Listen ... I wipe .... but they are getting a nice tonguefull of stink and residue. WHo knows??? Maybe a dingleberry or two! One thing is for sure ... My backside is nice and clean when I leave!!!
  8. evens1234

evens1234

when i went there was no table shower prior to rimming.
  9. Cheezewhiz

Cheezewhiz

Perhaps I'm missing something... but have any of the people here had a table shower prior to the rimming? At kspas ive gone to, they do a nice clean and rinse prior to rim. I read of no cleansing here though.. Perhaps its the quest for the benji the prevails over dirt pipe?
  10. evens1234

evens1234

oh okay...been thinking about going back here, been craving a nice rim job and some nice hairy box haha
  11. LISteve

LISteve

evens ... there has got to be a better place. I am going to try out the LMP in Hicksville. This place has 4's and 5's on the AMP scale. Never a 7 or an 8. You will be disappointed if you go back. I am guilty of going back. The price is right and it is convenient and it is consistent. I will say that for this place. I have never been turned away or asked to wait. I always get fs and it is makes me pop for an acceptable price. I also regreat going every time I leave the place. I am like that guy who used to contribute in the past .... His name was what???? Always Looking ... something like that.

I thought I found a good place in Bellmore ... in Hicksville ... When you do find a good one it gets overrun with lurkers ... or its service goes bad ... or it gets busted.
  12. evens1234

evens1234

has anyone gone recently? been wanting to go again. Who else is good to try out besides gina?
  13. Rim

Rim

Hey guys found this site really help full. I'm looking for a good rim job around the queens area if anybody know where

Thanks
  14. evens1234

evens1234

Went for the 1st time tn. Drove past around 8pm and saw a car in the lot and a guy walking out. I parked around the block so we wouldnt have an awkward "hey hows its goin" convo lol.

rang the bell and a lady answered asking if i called in. I said no and that iv been there before (even tho i have not, i tell all of them i have been there before.) Got gina. I gave her 4. and after i gave her 40 she said "ok 4. and?" so i guessed tip was in advanced. I gave her 1. she walked out and i got undressed on the table. she comes back in and starts a 5 minute massage and then into a 15 minute licking my back and asshole. I enjoyed it, any chick willing to play with a guys asshole is a thumbs up in my book. rim job and pulling jimmy from underneath for about 15 mins. I guess she slipped the cover on when the rimjob was happening, it was VERY sneaky. on the flip she has her top off with her dress flipped out for her vag open.

A little CBJ then into RCG. during RCG she was popping her finger in and out of my hole, i didnt mind at all. then doggy for a quick few fast pumps. then to mish for a little with her legs all the way up. CG and popped during it.

I was pretty happy with the session. It did not last very long because i was so worked up and didnt clean my pipes for a while. Her tits were decent as well.
  15. rre

rre

Sorry SC means South Carolina and the only way I get out anymore is when I come up to New York. Pickings are bad around here and time limited
  16. LISteve

LISteve

It's on the Sunrise Hwy service road and VERY easy to get to.
  17. sculptor69

sculptor69

rre: Wish they were in SC? Does SC mean Suffolk County? Not to criticize, but just as info, this place is in Suffolk County - granted the western end and no where near me (mid-Suffolk), but still in Suffolk.
  18. rre

rre

I only called there once. I always parked by the Doctors office there and walked around to them. Wish they were in SC.
  19. LISteve

LISteve

They provide the cover and I have never called. Just go and ring the bell.
  20. lowell

lowell

Thorvo - was not me. I left sometime between 9:30 and 9:45pm.