631-838-8833 • We Treat U Like King • Sunrise Hwy, West Babylon

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by kardshark, Oct 17, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. theshooter

theshooter

I think (hope) LISteve is referring to the one on Newbridge Rd. There was also another bust at the one on Bellmore Ave not far from there...
  2. rre

rre

which one there was 2
  3. LISteve

LISteve

The place in Bellmore got busted.
  4. Squall516

Squall516

I used to go to this place a lot, but haven't been there in a while, since sugee was gone for a while. So this new girl yuki you think she is worth going there for? Because i love some nice big tits to play with or should i just go over to angel spa in Oceanside since that is much much closer to me? I've also never been to anyplace in Bellmore and the girls sounds hot there so anyone give me their advice/opinions. Thanks :)
  5. backseat

backseat

these women are 3-4's and expect us to spend 80-100 for a lousey rub and a hand job
  6. breastman

breastman

was here last nite had yuki when i walked in giggle gina or her new name is tina i dont really know here name know walked me in to a room in back area hum never been there way bigger than that closet up front . i feel like steve im at the point were i cant take a ulgly chic any more .while i was there a guy came in and walked out when he saw gina.well it was around 11pm i just needed a hj so i gave 4o house//40 hj so i just dropped my pants and let her do her job but as usual i roamed some to find no underwear so thats a open invitation i finger banged her lol as she jack my shaft blew load on her some on rug .when done she went acohol spray nuts on me .this girl is not much a looker but ok at 11pm i guess getting sujje is luck cause shes there less and less living in nj is a tough commute
  7. backseat

backseat

amps are the Dairy Barns of mongering. Unfortunately, they are low quality. Alternative, is better planning so you can hit Dairy Queen, instead of dairy barn.

I don't go to amps anymore. However, there are days when I want to monger and wind up wasting a pill. Some time the providers I trust aren't available during my window of opportunity.
  8. LISteve

LISteve

Stopped by today and got Coco. I am guessing that every AMP has a coco. This one is in her 40's and is a 4 on the AMP scale. OK massage. very good cbj. Started with her on top for cfs then I went on top and finished. She was nice enough but Damn ... I just can't stand getting 4's and 5's at an amp any more.

What is the ratio nowadays? 1 out of ten places has a 7 or 8? I haven't seen a good looking AMP girl since Bellmore. And the last one there had crappy service.

I keep on saying I am going to hit some milfs but they aren't the most convenient. We need good looking providers that are set up like dairy barns. You can drive up any day/time and get a good product with reliable service.
  9. breastman

breastman

wow big change of work from being a doctor in china to taking it up the craper
  10. theladiesman

theladiesman

It's on page 2.
  11. evens1234

evens1234

what's the address of this place? been wanting to check it out.
  12. MainSt27

MainSt27

Is Gina the one who pronounce her name Ginny? She says she was a doctor or something in China and says all Chinese men have small dicks? ( Holds up her thumb and index finger?).
    If it is she loves taking it up the ass standing up. She used to be on Hicksville Rd in Massapequa.
  13. rre

rre

Sorry for the late post was there last Friday about 2pm. I called first and asked for Gina this was from a long time ago. I arrived was greeted by not Gina but Noki. I paid the 40 house when Noki came back we settled on 100 extra for everything no rush. GOT CBJ, Licked my taint and then to F/S her on top mish cb she brushed my cock with her C's and I could not hold back saw Gina also. Will repeat next time in NY. total 140
  14. sculptor69

sculptor69

Sound great - thanks!
  15. LISteve

LISteve

I would think so ... She did some light BBBJ to get me at attention then the cover went on.
  16. sculptor69

sculptor69

I'll be in the area and plan on stopping in there tonight - any chance of a bbbj along with FS?
  17. LISteve

LISteve

Just a note ... I was off on the age of Tina ... she is in her 40's.
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2013
  18. LISteve

LISteve

I went again today.

Parked my car in the same place.

Parked Little Stevie in the same place too.

Same exact routine. She did better on top although the same remark about being too big. Which is real annoying when you know you aren't. This time got some LFK going which is nice. Got her in mish and finished.

I made a mistake in my last post .... 40 is house fee and 100 to the girl. 140 is total.

I guess not bad for FS with a decent amp girl.

I think I was in there for like 40 or 45 mins.
  19. chumpmatic

chumpmatic

Steve, that is such a sad waste, man.
    I swear I've had the same exact thought even in the middle of sex with girlfriends. Maybe that's a sign it's time to get some thing new.
    Jaded, are we fucking jaded or what...
    Get bored easily.
    They say there's no pussy like new pussy but damn...
  20. LISteve

LISteve

I used to like Bellmore. Sometimes, they had 8's and 9's there. That is good.