631-838-8833 • We Treat U Like King • Sunrise Hwy, West Babylon

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by kardshark, Oct 17, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. breastman

breastman

2090 was mentioned some were over a year ago that a big boobed asain girl was giving head with no rain coat think her name was amy but she work a few days a week may rotate with other amps i never got a try with her
  2. MikeLuvsIt

MikeLuvsIt

On Further Thought -

Tender Vittles - Do you mean 2090 (not 2060) Jericho Tpke? That's the p0laced that's been reviewed and seems to be viewed as consistently mediocre. Perhaps your experience shows a sign of change at 2090? - M
  3. MikeLuvsIt

MikeLuvsIt

Thanks for Reply - But its East Northport

And reviewed here many times. Not as favorably as yours either. I went there some time ago and walked out.
  4. TenderVittles

TenderVittles banned

Mike - It is on the south side of Jericho Turnpike.
    Going west on Jericho (From Mayfair) you will pass a big Stop n Shop and Best Buy on your left hand side. About a 1/4 mile past there on the left side. It is next to a Tatoo shop and a mixed martial arts place. Adjacent to a Starbucks.

If you remember the old Sgt Peppers bar - it is in that same shopping center of about 3 or 4 stores. Next to a Japanese place called Aki.

If you pass the Mcdonalds on the north side of Jericho you have gone too far.

Enjoy and report back
  5. MikeLuvsIt

MikeLuvsIt

A little more guidance?

Hi Tender vittles - I read with interest your advice to Evens 1234 about 2060 Jericho in Commack. I'm somewhat familiar with the are but had trouble visualizing the address. Google Earth puts 2060 in the Mayfair Shopping Center. Can you clarify? Thanks - M
  6. evens1234

evens1234

hm thanks for the advice but that is kinda far from me. im over in nassau.
  7. TenderVittles

TenderVittles banned

Evens 1234 - Try The Blue Oyster Bar....J/K

2060 Jericho Turnpike Commack Eastbound/South side of Road.
    Excellent Massage, nice tickle and tease / great HJ. The mamasan is busted, but she has great technique and knows how to tug it. No extras available. 40 for HH 30 tip.

Let us know how you make out.....The Blue Oyster Bar is an old movie reference
  8. batfan9489

batfan9489

AMP on Motor Parkway is good for first timers.
  9. evens1234

evens1234

anyone have a spot they recommend for a 1st timer?
  10. lowell

lowell

It used to be my go to place. Lately reviews have been less positive.
  11. evens1234

evens1234

im thinking about going to this place tomorrow afternoon. is it recommend?
  12. Squall516

Squall516

yes after the massage, if you can call it that lol and i flipped she was completely naked and i had played with her tits a lil bit. It was pretty nice overall :)
  13. breastman

breastman

hey squall you didnt mention if you released n played with her c size rack
  14. Squall516

Squall516

sorry for the double post, it was an accident don't know why it happened lol
  15. Squall516

Squall516

I wanted to try some place new, and i had wanted to see Sofia but she was busy and i didnt know where else to go and this place has always been reliable so figured what the hell. Called up said id be there in 30 min said no problem. So i drive and get there on time greeted at the door by who i assume is the mamasan wearing a lil red dress shows me to the room asks for the money i opted for the half so it was 40. I get undressed and i guess she was going to give me the massage but i asked if there was anyone else bc she was flat and maybe like a 5 6 at best. So i sit down and wait and then she gets another girl to come out and ohh man this girl (which is mean) had the face of a horse and was definitely worse than the first, and both were like 40s. So i was like ughh no...anyone else lol. Then a girl comes out she was much much better, pretty seemed younger around late 20s more likely early-mid 30s. But i immediately noticed a very nice rack probably Cs so i was like yea that's what i like, shes ok.

So i lay down and she starts to massage my back and it was pretty terrible it was like i was just being poked at and rubbed. It got a little better after a few min, but hey the place isnt really known for the massage lol. So after a very brief massage she says ready? so i flip over and i said i want a bj so she gets a condom and puts it on and starts going, she then took her finger (in what looked to be inside a condom) and started to play with my butt. I was surprised but to be honest didn't hate it lol. So she continued and while not the best ive had it was pretty good. After a few min, i asked her to flip around and so she gets in the 69 position no questions asked. It's been a while and i was craving some chow so. Shes still going and i start to play with it and lick it, and it didnt smell or anything which was kind of surprising actually and it wasn't bad at all. One thing tho was that i guess she had put on some desensitizing gel or something so it had a little bit of a funky taste but it wasn't bad and i was able to deal with it. So kept going like that for a lil while longer till i finished. She got up got some paper towels and cleaned me off. I asked her name and she said it was Yuki. Got dressed and tipped her 60 because she was really nice and i enjoyed it and was more than i thought id get going in so.
    Overall was a pretty good experience and had fun she was about 7 body, kind of thin but had a lil baby fat. Face was probably a 6/7 too, but she was very nice and sweet and was enthusiastic and tried hard. I mean i'm looking for some other places and non asian but the place is reliable and i had a great time so i would repeat. Also sorry if its a little long haven't done too many reviews lol
  16. Squall516

Squall516

I wanted to try some place new, and i had wanted to see Sofia but she was busy and i didnt know where else to go and this place has always been reliable so figured what the hell. Called up said id be there in 30 min said no problem. So i drive and get there on time greeted at the door by who i assume is the mamasan wearing a lil red dress shows me to the room asks for the money i opted for the half so it was 40. I get undressed and i guess she was going to give me the massage but i asked if there was anyone else bc she was flat and maybe like a 5 6 at best. So i sit down and wait and then she gets another girl to come out and ohh man this girl (which is mean) had the face of a horse and was definitely worse than the first, and both were like 40s. So i was like ughh no...anyone else lol. Then a girl comes out she was much much better, pretty seemed younger around late 20s more likely early-mid 30s. But i immediately noticed a very nice rack probably Cs so i was like yea that's what i like, shes ok.

So i lay down and she starts to massage my back and it was pretty terrible it was like i was just being poked at and rubbed. It got a little better after a few min, but hey the place isnt really known for the massage lol. So after a very brief massage she says ready? so i flip over and i said i want a bj so she gets a condom and puts it on and starts going, she then took her finger (in what looked to be inside a condom) and started to play with my butt. I was surprised but to be honest didn't hate it lol. So she continued and while not the best ive had it was pretty good. After a few min, i asked her to flip around and so she gets in the 69 position no questions asked. It's been a while and i was craving some chow so. Shes still going and i start to play with it and lick it, and it didnt smell or anything which was kind of surprising actually and it wasn't bad at all. One thing tho was that i guess she had put on some desensitizing gel or something so it had a little bit of a funky taste but it wasn't bad and i was able to deal with it. So kept going like that for a lil while longer till i finished. She got up got some paper towels and cleaned me off. I asked her name and she said it was Yuki. Got dressed and tipped her 60 because she was really nice and i enjoyed it and was more than i thought id get going in so.
    Overall was a pretty good experience and had fun she was about 7 body, kind of thin but had a lil baby fat. Face was probably a 6/7 too, but she was very nice and sweet and was enthusiastic and tried hard. I mean i'm looking for some other places and non asian but the place is reliable and i had a great time so i would repeat. Also sorry if its a little long haven't done too many reviews lol
  17. Al Shrepton

Al Shrepton

A few weeks ago... it had been at least 3 or 4 months since I'd been here, but I visit every few months...
    I'd been out drinking with colleagues, stupidly starting driving home and quickly realized I was being reckless and knew I had to pull off the road. The weather was COLD with a capital K so I was afraid of getting sick if I accidentally slept for hours in my car.
    I realized where I was, called here, got an answer, said I'd be right there, and 2 minutes later knocked on the door. I said, I'm too wasted to drive and I need to sleep here for an hour.
    She is highly amused, says, $100.
    I roll my eyes, dig in my pocket to see how much I can counter-offer for a gotdam NAP, and I empty the pocket into my other hand in full view of her. It turns out that I have exactly $100 and a condom. She laughs, I laugh, I say I may drunk and it may not be very good, but if you want this (the $100) you know you have to try with that (the condom).

She did almost all of the work (cowgirl), cleaned me up, and blanketed me with a couple of big towels while I slept like a drunk guy who has recently ejaculated.
  18. PanamaJackDaniel

PanamaJackDaniel

I believe its 958 Sunrise Hwy, West Babylon, NY
  19. cjm1691

cjm1691

Adress

Unless some can post the address of the place so we don't have to say no to having been there
  20. cjm1691

cjm1691

No Luck

Called this place this afternoon. Was asked if I've been there before. Had to sat No because I don't know exactly where it is. Immediately told they weren't opened today. What BS. I am not gonna beg someone to take my money. Plenty of other places to spend $.