631-838-8833 We Treat U Like King

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by kardshark, Oct 17, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Lovesthehunt

Lovesthehunt

So the urge hit an I took the ride out here. Usually I see Sugi but only Jun (sp)? Was available She's a tiny little thing. Maybe 5'1 if that. No breasts to talk of. Probably late 30's early 40's. Cute face ,Not bad looking all in all.
    She actually gave me the best massage I ever had at this spot.

Massage led to nice rimming then I flipped over an she put on the jacket. Cb was very pleasurable, Good tongue action, good twisty aviation with her hand. I must have enjoyed it because I lasted about 5 minutes an blew in the bag.

Enjoyable time, paid for 30 mins an didn't feel rushed one bit. Totally damage 120
  2. Bjornwulf

Bjornwulf

Stopped in the other night after a bit too many drinks. Knocked on the front door and was met by Suki, inquired about a double with her and Mimi but ultimately stuck with just Suki. 1.7 handed over, told her no massage. She comes back into the room completely bare, unbuttons my shorts and takes the member right into her mouth. She starts moaning as she sucks, taking it out to slap it across her face a few times and stroke, does the typical fair of "so big, korea small dick, you big dick, very big" before swallowing my sack and stroking. On goes the cover and told lay down, straddles and rides on top, turning around, switch to mish, and then doggy. Go on for awhile, she keeps complaining the longer and harder and faster I go. Managed to get in for greek for a bit while in doggy before she tells me lay down again. This is when it got weird she got on top again and started riding me but then she started hovering above me and took the cover off, she tried to sit on it raw but I quickly pulled back and made her put a new cover on despite her saying "Is fine" numerous times. She goes to the other room grabs a new cover, and comes back, moments later Mimi comes in before she puts the new one one going "police police!" they leave the room for a moment and I'm left contemplating my life choices before a few moments later Suki comes back in saying "they just pulled someone over, get dressed, no worry" I remind her I paid for the hour, she goes "massage first, most 10 minutes" I tell her I want the whole hour or some money back, she leaves the room then comes back a few minutes later with the new cover "Make quick" she says before putting it on and giving a decent cbj, finished in the bag while holding her down at the base. After finishing she says "Next time you $200" I shrug and say sure and leave for the night.

Overall decent, Suki is better looking than Mimi, but of the multiple times I've seen them Mimi is warmer and more affectionate (she wraps her arms around you a lot and stares into your eyes, suki is pure action). Suki also tries to upcharge more, may go back again because it's solid performance, but definitely not going for suki in the near future unless it's on a double.
    Lovesthehunt likes this.
  3. LISteve

LISteve

Oh ... I always drive around the block and look around for any parked cars that may be watching. Especially in light of recent comments.
  4. LISteve

LISteve

Went here yesterday. I always park down the road and walk back. I did not call ahead. Rang doorbell and decent looking AMP girl was behind door. Went to the back room next to the kitchen area where they always seem to be eating and talking. She said no other mongers were there. I did not get the girl's name. To me they all seem the same. I would say she was about 40, decent enough shape. C-cups. Average build. Gave her house fee of 40 she asked what I wanted and I said everything. Gave her 100 additional. That is what she asked for. So 140 total. 5 minutes of backrub. Obligatory ass licking ... cbj ... she got on top but it just wasn't working. I had here lay down next to me and finish me with her hand. I was probably in there for about 30 minutes. She was very nice ... helped me get dressed and I was out the door. Now I remember why I stopped coming here. Yeah it is the right price point .. but for me I just don't find these typical amp girls sexy. They all have the same smell and they all feel and and sound the same If I go to an amp I will stick with Royal Spa where I also get a decent massage and the HE is good enough.

The only really good FS amp experience I had was a place on Newbridge Rd in Bellmore a few years back. They had one really smokin girl there - can't remember her name. That was the one place that I really liked going to. I enjoyed seeing girls from that agency that had girls out here ... I can't remember that name either. They were 300 an hour but worth it. Got to find something like that again. I would rather pay 300 for a hottie than 140 to 200 for someone that I regret after the fact.
  5. LISteve

LISteve

That shutdown was literally two years ago. This place was consistently good. Worth another visit.
  6. Squall516

Squall516

http://longisland.postfastr.com/The...ody-rub-631-838-8833-new-girls-ready/93041497 I just found this posted today. So I guess this place is still open then? I might be thinking of a different place since i know there were a few on sunrise over there. I know it was next to a particular place (not sure if im allowed to say on here, but wanted to make sure it was the same one i was thinking of) but ya if they are still open has anyone been there recently?
  7. frogger54

frogger54

Page 8 of this thread has the conversation of this place being shut down
  8. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

I feel like he's confusing this with the other place near by that got shut down.
  9. ptalover

ptalover

evans,
    I don't recall this place was ever raided. Are you sure that this was the place?
    thanks
  10. Rider

Rider

I'm sorry. Am I living in an alternative universe? Why the hell would you go back to a place that you say was recently raided? It's uncomfortable enough being pulled over for speeding....
  11. sculptor69

sculptor69

Evans1234, you said: "one thing about the phone calls. I remember back like maybe 1 or 2 months BEFORE they got raided "

When did that hapen?
  12. evens1234

evens1234

visited her back in oct and forgot to post my visit. I know these girls will answer at ALL HOUR of the night. went here around 11pm one night. greeted by a very young looking girl. asked to use rest room so i could let out a river of a piss! anyways, she led me into the 1st room with the slide door. gave the .4o plus another .40. This time around i didnt want the fs. she came back in and started to chat with me as i lay down and she gives me a BS rub. this chick must be in her early 20's. very small girl. cute face. good english. anyway she strips and starts ST on me. no rimming (my guess is she is too new) just a lot of ball grab from behind. on flip she gives a good CBJ. very small mouth and she could hardly fit JR in her mouth and hes not quite so big! Normally when i come to this place or any AMP i always hear the girls talking to one another thru the doors in another language. this time when they started that chit chat the other lady just walks in. i think it was suzy, i had FS with her manytimes but always forget name. Smaller girl while giving CBJ tells suzy in english how im her man and she like me and wants me all to her self while shes rubbing me all over. Suzy walks over and grabs jr and says she wants me also. new small girl jumps to the side of table to start HE while she lifts one leg up for my fingers to roam and go into kitty as she moans and gets super soaked , all as suzy is rubbing jrs sack. suzy lifts up dress and comes to the end of the table and sits on my face for some amazing DATY while i popped and pretty much hit the ceiling.

then things got odd. i got dressed and someone was ringing bell in the front. young girl was gonna answer but suzy understood the code of not letting other mongers walk past each other in shame. she walks me thru the back room where another girl was giving a massage to someone behind the curtin and i heard him moaning like an animal. into the far back room she takes me which is a house pretty much. Ive been here once before into an odd bedroom for a massage. another girl was sitting down eatting noodles or some shit while watching tv and kindly says hello. suzy goes to the front to make sure new monger got in and comes back. offers me water, which i never take but i was so dry from the session i had to take it. she gives me an unopened poland spring bottle, nice! once i got it she takes me out the back door and says to walk to the side to the front. into the night i went!

this place has been around for a whileeeee. Im shocked they reopened after they got raided. The girls live here, they know what they are doing when it comes to mongers privacy and desires.

one thing about the phone calls. I remember back like maybe 1 or 2 months BEFORE they got raided all the girls got super shady about asking everyone if they called ahead and to LEAVE a number for them when you left. I think they knew they were going to get raided or something and shut down for a few months and wanted to maybe gather numbers to call and let know they are back open. that might be the case again considering they got a ton of newgirls working/living there.

this spot has always been my go to since they always answer the door no matter what time and i kind of got hooked and amazed at the girls rimming you and sometimes giving an awesome prostate message which at 1st i was not a fan but it grew on me and im not ashamed to say it. as far as cars there, i dont think any of the girls there own a car, so whenever you see no cars there its not aproblem they simply dont own one. i tend to see a lot of mongers parking in front of the building which i will NEVER do. the car is WAY too close to the building for me and that bothers me. I also have seen cops giving tickets to cars pulled into that lot and it scared the SHIT out of me walking up to the place thinking i was seeing a raid happen when it was just cops giving parking tickets at the car parked in front.

anyway, safe travels for everyone!
  13. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

I attempted calling them a long while ago on 2 separate days and got no answer, just assumed they were only taking numbers they knew or something. May try again.
    thetips likes this.
  14. thetips

thetips

Funny more then once on different days I've tried and always no answer.
  15. sculptor69

sculptor69

Ptalover: thanks for the quick feedback - will have to rearrange next week's schedule to visit.
  16. ptalover

ptalover

Sculptor,
    Mimi is there tonight--so don't lose the faith.
    thetips likes this.
  17. sculptor69

sculptor69

I had the same problem. Called numerous times over a period of 2 hours with no answer this past Tuesday, then drove by and no vehices. Was hoping that maybe they were off celebrating the Lunar New Year- now wondering if they are still open. Hope they return soon - sessions with Mimi have been something special.
    thetips likes this.
  18. ptalover

ptalover

I just called and they answered.
  19. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

I can't answer the question, but I can verify that no one answered when I called three times about 2 weeks ago. I drove past and saw 2 pickups parked out front, but couldn't tell if anyone was inside.
    thetips likes this.
  20. thetips

thetips

Anyone know if the number has changed ? Phones just rings and rings.