631-838-8833 We Treat U Like King

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by kardshark, Oct 17, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. frogger54

frogger54

Page 8 of this thread has the conversation of this place being shut down
  2. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

I feel like he's confusing this with the other place near by that got shut down.
  3. ptalover

ptalover

evans,
    I don't recall this place was ever raided. Are you sure that this was the place?
    thanks
  4. Rider

Rider

I'm sorry. Am I living in an alternative universe? Why the hell would you go back to a place that you say was recently raided? It's uncomfortable enough being pulled over for speeding....
  5. sculptor69

sculptor69

Evans1234, you said: "one thing about the phone calls. I remember back like maybe 1 or 2 months BEFORE they got raided "

When did that hapen?
  6. evens1234

evens1234

visited her back in oct and forgot to post my visit. I know these girls will answer at ALL HOUR of the night. went here around 11pm one night. greeted by a very young looking girl. asked to use rest room so i could let out a river of a piss! anyways, she led me into the 1st room with the slide door. gave the .4o plus another .40. This time around i didnt want the fs. she came back in and started to chat with me as i lay down and she gives me a BS rub. this chick must be in her early 20's. very small girl. cute face. good english. anyway she strips and starts ST on me. no rimming (my guess is she is too new) just a lot of ball grab from behind. on flip she gives a good CBJ. very small mouth and she could hardly fit JR in her mouth and hes not quite so big! Normally when i come to this place or any AMP i always hear the girls talking to one another thru the doors in another language. this time when they started that chit chat the other lady just walks in. i think it was suzy, i had FS with her manytimes but always forget name. Smaller girl while giving CBJ tells suzy in english how im her man and she like me and wants me all to her self while shes rubbing me all over. Suzy walks over and grabs jr and says she wants me also. new small girl jumps to the side of table to start HE while she lifts one leg up for my fingers to roam and go into kitty as she moans and gets super soaked , all as suzy is rubbing jrs sack. suzy lifts up dress and comes to the end of the table and sits on my face for some amazing DATY while i popped and pretty much hit the ceiling.

then things got odd. i got dressed and someone was ringing bell in the front. young girl was gonna answer but suzy understood the code of not letting other mongers walk past each other in shame. she walks me thru the back room where another girl was giving a massage to someone behind the curtin and i heard him moaning like an animal. into the far back room she takes me which is a house pretty much. Ive been here once before into an odd bedroom for a massage. another girl was sitting down eatting noodles or some shit while watching tv and kindly says hello. suzy goes to the front to make sure new monger got in and comes back. offers me water, which i never take but i was so dry from the session i had to take it. she gives me an unopened poland spring bottle, nice! once i got it she takes me out the back door and says to walk to the side to the front. into the night i went!

this place has been around for a whileeeee. Im shocked they reopened after they got raided. The girls live here, they know what they are doing when it comes to mongers privacy and desires.

one thing about the phone calls. I remember back like maybe 1 or 2 months BEFORE they got raided all the girls got super shady about asking everyone if they called ahead and to LEAVE a number for them when you left. I think they knew they were going to get raided or something and shut down for a few months and wanted to maybe gather numbers to call and let know they are back open. that might be the case again considering they got a ton of newgirls working/living there.

this spot has always been my go to since they always answer the door no matter what time and i kind of got hooked and amazed at the girls rimming you and sometimes giving an awesome prostate message which at 1st i was not a fan but it grew on me and im not ashamed to say it. as far as cars there, i dont think any of the girls there own a car, so whenever you see no cars there its not aproblem they simply dont own one. i tend to see a lot of mongers parking in front of the building which i will NEVER do. the car is WAY too close to the building for me and that bothers me. I also have seen cops giving tickets to cars pulled into that lot and it scared the SHIT out of me walking up to the place thinking i was seeing a raid happen when it was just cops giving parking tickets at the car parked in front.

anyway, safe travels for everyone!
  7. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

I attempted calling them a long while ago on 2 separate days and got no answer, just assumed they were only taking numbers they knew or something. May try again.
    thetips likes this.
  8. thetips

thetips

Funny more then once on different days I've tried and always no answer.
  9. sculptor69

sculptor69

Ptalover: thanks for the quick feedback - will have to rearrange next week's schedule to visit.
  10. ptalover

ptalover

Sculptor,
    Mimi is there tonight--so don't lose the faith.
    thetips likes this.
  11. sculptor69

sculptor69

I had the same problem. Called numerous times over a period of 2 hours with no answer this past Tuesday, then drove by and no vehices. Was hoping that maybe they were off celebrating the Lunar New Year- now wondering if they are still open. Hope they return soon - sessions with Mimi have been something special.
    thetips likes this.
  12. ptalover

ptalover

I just called and they answered.
  13. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

I can't answer the question, but I can verify that no one answered when I called three times about 2 weeks ago. I drove past and saw 2 pickups parked out front, but couldn't tell if anyone was inside.
    thetips likes this.
  14. thetips

thetips

Anyone know if the number has changed ? Phones just rings and rings.
  15. genius

genius

I was joking - the wording of your post just hit my funny bone in a similar manner when guys post unintended puns.

My burner is a piece of crap tracfone that looks like one of my old flip phones from many years past (I have them piled in a box). I keep this "old flip phone" in my car for emergencies (or so my story goes if my SO finds it) as all deactivated phones can still call 911.
  16. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

So I understand why one might think that way, but I was never concerned, nor had any feeling she was being unfaithful. She was on disability so she automatically got signed up for the ObamaPhone program, so it's not like she went out and purchased a phone (she also used it so little that after 6 months they decreased her minutes and texts). Also, she had a bad habit for years of not charging her phone at night and would often find herself in a position where she was out and her phone died and she had no phone. I'm the one who encouraged her to keep the prepaid phone not only charged, but on her, despite the fact she thought it looked better sitting on her desk collecting dust. It came in handy big time one day when she left her main phone in an uber and was able to recover it because she had the prepaid on her.

Even now, I still have a burner despite the fact I don't need to "hide" my hobby, just because I rely so heavily on my phone for work now that if I lose my phone or it craps out, I want to be able to still communicate during the work day.
  17. genius

genius

Hmmm - let see if I have this straight: You have a good story as to why you have a burner phone, you know the extra phone you use such that you have it turned off so no calls come in that that may be a problem and you only turn it on to make calls that are not traceable to you.

And your gf has the same story for her "extra" phone.
    Waterclone likes this.
  18. ModernDayCowboy

ModernDayCowboy

I always kept my condoms in a tiny pocket in my work bag. My SO never went through it, couldn't give a shit less what I had in it. The money I would usually withdraw on payday mixed in with other cash I usually take out to move to other accounts and pay bills, and would hide it in my dresser. If I was ever questioned about it, I can say it is for a bill or something and I didnt want to carry the cash around with me (I notoriously dont carry more then maybe 20 bucks on me). Burner phone was easy, I didn't even try and hide it. Told my gf I was getting a cheapo prepaid phone for emergencies in case my main phone died, or was lost/stolen. She had an extra prepaid phone she kept for the same reason so it was a non-issue.
  19. Rider

Rider

I take that route all the time. After the Sandy repairs of the roadway and traffic circle, the powers that be saw fit to extend the distance of the 35 mph limit and the add a segment of 45 mph before transitioning to 55 mph. Obviously, the intent was to reduce the highway carnage in the vicinity of the traffic circle. The cops would rather the bodies pile up along side Ocean Parkway rather than directly on it.
    vad1 and WizardOfAhhs like this.
  20. genius

genius

I assumed that the " internet videos suggesting how to deal with cops" were the ones that said you do not answer questions nor engage with cops - have an approach similar to yours and have had good luck with it even though other on UG claim the videos are correct.