631-838-8833 We Treat U Like King

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by kardshark, Oct 17, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Squall516

Squall516

I wanted to try some place new, and i had wanted to see Sofia but she was busy and i didnt know where else to go and this place has always been reliable so figured what the hell. Called up said id be there in 30 min said no problem. So i drive and get there on time greeted at the door by who i assume is the mamasan wearing a lil red dress shows me to the room asks for the money i opted for the half so it was 40. I get undressed and i guess she was going to give me the massage but i asked if there was anyone else bc she was flat and maybe like a 5 6 at best. So i sit down and wait and then she gets another girl to come out and ohh man this girl (which is mean) had the face of a horse and was definitely worse than the first, and both were like 40s. So i was like ughh no...anyone else lol. Then a girl comes out she was much much better, pretty seemed younger around late 20s more likely early-mid 30s. But i immediately noticed a very nice rack probably Cs so i was like yea that's what i like, shes ok.

So i lay down and she starts to massage my back and it was pretty terrible it was like i was just being poked at and rubbed. It got a little better after a few min, but hey the place isnt really known for the massage lol. So after a very brief massage she says ready? so i flip over and i said i want a bj so she gets a condom and puts it on and starts going, she then took her finger (in what looked to be inside a condom) and started to play with my butt. I was surprised but to be honest didn't hate it lol. So she continued and while not the best ive had it was pretty good. After a few min, i asked her to flip around and so she gets in the 69 position no questions asked. It's been a while and i was craving some chow so. Shes still going and i start to play with it and lick it, and it didnt smell or anything which was kind of surprising actually and it wasn't bad at all. One thing tho was that i guess she had put on some desensitizing gel or something so it had a little bit of a funky taste but it wasn't bad and i was able to deal with it. So kept going like that for a lil while longer till i finished. She got up got some paper towels and cleaned me off. I asked her name and she said it was Yuki. Got dressed and tipped her 60 because she was really nice and i enjoyed it and was more than i thought id get going in so.
    Overall was a pretty good experience and had fun she was about 7 body, kind of thin but had a lil baby fat. Face was probably a 6/7 too, but she was very nice and sweet and was enthusiastic and tried hard. I mean i'm looking for some other places and non asian but the place is reliable and i had a great time so i would repeat. Also sorry if its a little long haven't done too many reviews lol
  2. Al Shrepton

Al Shrepton

A few weeks ago... it had been at least 3 or 4 months since I'd been here, but I visit every few months...
    I'd been out drinking with colleagues, stupidly starting driving home and quickly realized I was being reckless and knew I had to pull off the road. The weather was COLD with a capital K so I was afraid of getting sick if I accidentally slept for hours in my car.
    I realized where I was, called here, got an answer, said I'd be right there, and 2 minutes later knocked on the door. I said, I'm too wasted to drive and I need to sleep here for an hour.
    She is highly amused, says, $100.
    I roll my eyes, dig in my pocket to see how much I can counter-offer for a gotdam NAP, and I empty the pocket into my other hand in full view of her. It turns out that I have exactly $100 and a condom. She laughs, I laugh, I say I may drunk and it may not be very good, but if you want this (the $100) you know you have to try with that (the condom).

She did almost all of the work (cowgirl), cleaned me up, and blanketed me with a couple of big towels while I slept like a drunk guy who has recently ejaculated.
  3. PanamaJackDaniel

PanamaJackDaniel

I believe its 958 Sunrise Hwy, West Babylon, NY
  4. cjm1691

cjm1691

Adress

Unless some can post the address of the place so we don't have to say no to having been there
  5. cjm1691

cjm1691

No Luck

Called this place this afternoon. Was asked if I've been there before. Had to sat No because I don't know exactly where it is. Immediately told they weren't opened today. What BS. I am not gonna beg someone to take my money. Plenty of other places to spend $.
  6. cummer88

cummer88

So all you got was a hand job? Can you fill us in a little more.
  7. uptheblue

uptheblue

Hey all. Went here tonight. They have a new girl. She goes by Coco/Koko. She said Mimi went back to Korea. Anyway I started with Gina when I got there,then Gina handed me off to Coco,when another customer showed.So this is what I got from Coco.massage was okay,the whole time she was flirting,getting face full of breast,grabbing jr.she definitely seems fun. She said she was 21 . Lol that I doubt. She smelled of cigarette. Looked like an A cup. Anyway Gina came back after knocking out the customer who showed up in the middle of the massage and finished me off
  8. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

9. Vision54

Vision54

Sorry...couldn't resist:)
    I called a few times and eventually spoke to someone....was able to get in the same day...good luck..
  10. ExLS

ExLS banned

Password???? I got some spare hooker $$$ to share and in the mood for some Eastern ladies
  11. ppacifico

ppacifico

password? OK, what is it or where can I get it? This place is local for me and has great reviews so I'd like to give it a try.
  12. Vision54

Vision54

You have to give the password
  13. ppacifico

ppacifico

What's the deal with this place? I've been trying to get in after reading the good reviews but every time I call they tell me call back tomorrow. I see they are advertising everyday on backpage. What gives?
  14. breastman

breastman

when they laugh or giggle say what you look in a mirrior lol they wont even get it thats what makes it even funnier
  15. uptheblue

uptheblue

Nah Breastman. Gina is still there giggling away. its just that Mimi is a giggler also
  16. breastman

breastman

there was a skinny girl named gina thats sounds a lot like the mimi this gina would laugh for no reason she might be on pills could gina changed her name to mimi i have not been there in over 7 months
  17. Vision54

Vision54

who are the other KMPs there and could you provide a description?
    Thanks
  18. jjkes

jjkes

I get awesome service here consistently. As soon as I get there they ask what do you want and I always reply everything damage is 120. Service is great.
  19. Vision54

Vision54

Decided to give it a try...made the call,was asked if I was ever there and said yes. Place is on sunrise hwy, single home, say access classic white bell. Was greeted by Mimi and brought into a s all room, clean, with a curtain. I think I was the only one there although Mimi said there was someone else. Mimi is in her Late 30's (guess), 5-6 face, maybe 6-7 body, on the thin side...she was friendly but what is with the laughing....almost silly, anyway, disrobed and on the table/ bed. She was wearing a green dress and looked pretty good. She climbed on back and gave a pretty good massage for a KMP. After about 15 she stopped and asked what I wanted....told her to get naked which she did...then figured I would go FS ...so motioned accordingly and she gave the cbj and kept going till I had her stop...moved er to the ed on her back, pumped away and then had her doggie style till I popped...she was ok...kinda in to it and if she wasn 't she acted well....since money was never discussed I asked her and she said'up to you' until I gave her .4 and she asked for .100... A little negotiation and I ended up giving her .7... U can proably tell I negotiate quite well:) clean up was very thorough and she helped me dress and I'm outa there..all in all pretty good...I always find it interesting that I am more excited and positive going in than
    going out.......
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  20. uptheblue

uptheblue

most likely she does.