631-838-8833 We Treat U Like King

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by kardshark, Oct 17, 2010.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. breastman

breastman

wow sugee was there over 3 years ago and the skinny moppy hair looking one gina i think..i have not been there in a while i wonder if they ever get new girls there
  2. lowell

lowell

Same for me. Went this afternoon. Saw Sugee for first time in quite a while. She was excellent as usual and actually tried to give me 2 pops (I did not ask for it) but I am old and have some issues that make it almost impossible. Still it was a pleasant surprise and she came close to success.
  3. boomin98

boomin98

This is my go-to place when I want reliability.
  4. lowell

lowell

Needed a dependable experience so returned yesterday evening after a break of several months. Had a very good time as usual. Would prefer younger and hotter but a good experience is the highest priority.
  5. uptheblue

uptheblue

Been lurkering a bit on this board. this is first post of a place. Went to this place a few weeks back. Not sure of the girls name ,but definetly over 30. paid the 60 and was taken to big room with table.So after a few minutes of a brutal massage,she asks what i want. 60,80 or 100. went for the 100.so started with a BJ then moved on to her stradling me. now this is where it got strange. a few minutes before getting on me another customer came and a different girl came through the door/curtain in the big room and went to front door.passes back a few times. Now here i have this girl sitting on me with JR all erect inside her and the other girl comes in and they start talking about something. I guess i could have just started pounding away as they talked but it was kinda weird. So after all that i just finished with a hj. might have been a good experience but the whole conversation happening infront of me put it off.

Okay, now i figure i'd give them another try last night. Called around 9:30 .no answer,figure ill drive by.notice a couple cars so went for a drive down the road. came back around 10. saw a car in the lot with a guy sitting in it,no biggie. Figure ill wait a few for the guy to leave. came back about 15 minutes ,dude still there. gave them a call and they answered. said coming be there in like 10. she said " no worry car in front". figured okay. so coming along the northern side of sunrise. i notice a SFPD car on the grass blacked out dierctly where they can see the place. yeah im a chicken. called em back said "sorry. go somehwhere else. too many people watching"
  6. beeker

beeker

bareback in the shitpipe-not too smart fella
  7. breastman

breastman

went to this place at 1130 pm yes there like the only amp open on longisland this late .working there fore ever is gina and suji --suji the asain lady from hicksville who used to wear the tight black n white stripped dress.. i get gina the giggle laughing one most time i go there so i asked for suji i give her 1oo she says more 2o more i tell her no im done in 5 minutes she laughs and walks out what they do in that time i wonder either they check your money or she cleans her kitty ..so i pull down my pants i dont even take em off this place is a pump n dump if you know and been there . she walks in and disrobes and i hug her and start grabing every were like finger food at a all you can eat buffet .she starts stroking me then kneels down and starts licking my sack and the side of my shaft i tell her softly sucky sucky so she goes for it and does a bbbj but she is no good at this so she oils it up and strokes me some more and turns around and i start pounding her crotch its like im doing it but not really she puts her hand in the front so i dont slip in her bare it feels like im in her but not .i pull back a little and try entering her craper hole she didnot care bare it was tight so either im big lol or asains are tight back there so i go back to crotch pounding and blow and its running down her leg wen im dun see gets the papper towel and alcohol and cleans her self n me .. ymmv with her i known and had her many times .for you guys who like to not be seen i parked down on common st its a walk but i bet most of us could use the exercise hahaaa
  8. lowell

lowell

Wanted to try something different but finally decided that I wanted a guaranteed good experience so went back here again. As expected a good experience. Just tired of trying new places that do not deliver a consistently good experience. I really miss June from Temptations. I have not run across anyone comparable.
  9. lowell

lowell

Went back this afternoon. Great experience as usual. This is becoming my default place. I know that I will have a very good time here but keep on looking for something closer but of similar consistent quality. 21D Jerusalem is closer but inconsistent and of lower quality experience.
  10. justintence

justintence

11. lowell

lowell

Been several times and came away happy each time. Was going there yesterday afternoon but 3 Suffolk County patrol cars with lights flashing were stopped on the SRH service road basically next to this location. Bailed and went elsewhere.
  12. lowell

lowell

They said that they were open until 11pm so I went by this evening. Saw Sugee. Standard rates. BJ, 69, cg. All nice. My 3rd visit.
  13. Al Shrepton

Al Shrepton

631-838-8833, 958 Sunrise

This place has been reviewed before:
    http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36463

I've been here maybe five times in the past year, as recently as about two weeks ago.
    Always a brief massage and FS for $100. Occasionally a halfhearted or implied request for more. Usually a bit over a halfhour altogether.

This is almost never my first choice place, though I like Sugee and have had good experiences with a couple of others there. As always, I just don't stay if the girl on duty isn't to my liking.
  14. mikeyspyder

mikeyspyder

sugee id say 7 on the bod n 5 on the face
  15. lowell

lowell

Had a bad experience at all American girls so came here. My second visit. I called first. Tina led me to the room: body 7; face 6. Short massage first. Rim job, DATY, CBJ. All wonderful. Standard rates as above. Will repeat.
  16. genius

genius

No need for anyone to be kind. Your review is very good,well written with lots of detail - it stands on its own.

Welcome to the board.
  17. b1gk1d

b1gk1d

Thanks for the review is she 6 or 7? lol
  18. AtlanticJim

AtlanticJim

Still there

First time poster so please be kind. .

Stopped in today after painfully difficult heavily accented conversations on the phone. First call. . "come to exit" and second call "come to address". Only problem is that she did not know the address, had to put down the phone and ask.
    Met mamasan who put me in real room with pocket door and said wait. In came Sugee all smiles and giggles , 60 (non-negotiable) to the house and then she was back. Straddles my back for back rub through the towel for a minute or two and then the towel moved aside. As far as massage goes. it was pleasant enough. I was able to relax from that. Well, that and a bit of liquid courage as this was only my second AMP experience.
    After ten minutes of this and me stroking her legs the flip comes, she leans in close and asks what I want. "Everything" I said and the negotiation started. I pulled 90 from my pants and showed her that was all I had. Ok she says with a giggle and leaves to "wash up".
    Back in short order, has me lay prone and starts some manual and dato on my (which I stop . . cuz I dont like that). Flips me over for BBBJ. I would give it a 5 cause of the teeth, once covered it was more tolerable. Next the CJ with the worst acting I have ever seen. I take control and toss her around for about 15 till I finish her as a downward dog :).
    45 min
    appearance 6 (7 with my glasses off)
    Talent 6
    Enthusiasm forced.
    Damage 60/90
    I wont be back
  19. fuhecu2

fuhecu2

i must go to the other half cause nice c cups with nice face is not the norm on long island

fu2
  20. lowell

lowell

After serveral tries (no answer to phone calls and nobody there once) finally tried this place. They were quite busy. Had Sughee. Very skilled, looks thirties but probably at least in 40s. A very nice time (DATY, CBJ). Asked if I wanted everything. I said yes. No discussion of $. I tipped 100 for a total of 160 since that seems to be roughly the market price and I was pleased with the service. Will repeat.