1. New board for UG. If you have any issues/comments with the software upgrade please post them in the Start Here section.

740 Broadway, Massapequa

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by jdw, Aug 27, 2009.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Homie

Homie

Look at the last posted date. Did u really think they would still be there?
  2. thunderball

thunderball

Gone, baby gone. Another one bites the dust.
  3. paperpusher

paperpusher banned

4. rre

rre

japanese place now I find out LOL. I never saw it.
  5. nabbeun

nabbeun

oh man! please give guidance on finding the lone japanese place please accnts :)
  6. paperpusher

paperpusher banned

All of the above plus chinese FS places and now one lone Japanese FS place. Plenty of them. Read the threads.
  7. emperornext

emperornext

what places are these with fs? kmp or amps with HEs that u convince to do fs.
  8. genius

genius

The girls that work at the FS place have it much better than postal and hospital workers as they spend less time on their feet (heh, heh).

and I have never seen more availablity of BBFS. I always tell them I dont have a condom just to see their answer - I get many "OK - no problem" and some "Ok, but cum outside". Needless to say I dont bo[ther with DATY with those girls.
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  9. nabbeun

nabbeun

like i mentioned before, i think a large part of the disparity in experience that your SO and her friends had vs these girls comes from their level of affluence back home. china in particular is a society where who you know and what connections you have determines what doors are open to you and which are not. the ones who got here without that debt likely come from families who are at least upper middle class and well connected. or at least well connected and know how to work the system back home.

now with these girls...needless to say, they dont have such means, or of course they would use them. why shell out 50k to get over here if you can do it without? seriously, ive asked...what did you pay all that money for? wtf do they do for you? plane ticket...they line up a job for you and a place to live...but hell, i could do that for them its nothing. so the nearest i can tell, is most of what they pay for, is for these guys to give them a background, fill out the application, coach them and grease the right palms, to get them the papers they need to get a visa to leave china.

your extended network of people, are all connected and likely from that (upper) strata of chinese society...where such a thing is taken for granted or the path to it is at least self-navigable. for the girls that choose the debt route...their only choice is to go that way or stay in china.

re: being lazy. now in LI the hours are much shorter...say 10am-8pm? in manhattan, they are often 16hr days. at least the places i go...they work the full hour i am there. depending on the place, it can vary a lot, but figure at least 5+ customers a day. so 5 or more hours work massaging customers, and the balance of a 16 hr day 'on call' locked up in the shop. sounds like hard work to me. then through in the constant threat of LE...the misc crap of customers stiffing you/ripping you off...the occasional armed robbery (this happens...a lot). lots of work, lots of boredom, and the occasional bouts of terror -

your vol days seem off to me, both for fs and r/t places. at all places i'm told, sat and especially sun are dead, relatively speaking (all the married mongers are stuck at home after all). thur and fri are usually busy, at least the nights. and mondays are often very busy (again, all the married mongers again being set loose...). tues wed just avg steady burn. so really most girls try to take off weekends...
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  10. paperpusher

paperpusher banned

Though I have not checked recent TOFL requirements, I can say with certainty that it is doable and everyone my SO knew from China did do it. I know it is hard to trush someone's assertions on a message board. They now work from the Postal Service to Accupunture to Physical therapy in hospitals.Through an extended network of people, I know dozens, so it very doable.

The average Korean are at AMPS for long hours but actually work a small percent. An average AMP experience requires tham to actually work no more than 20 minutes of the hour they charge. Then they complain. On Mondays to Wednesdays the volume is not terribly high. On the weekends it is different, but I have never seen so much competition or so many places offering FS now since I followed this hobby of hours. It has to cut into the quantity.
  11. lepke

lepke

First of all many are not in College they are in language school. They must first pass the TOFL before they can go to College. I do not know when the last time you checked but its near impossible to get even temporary work status. Explain what lazy means? Most amp girls work more hours than anyone at a fast food place. one that I know personally works mon-fri 1pm to 130am not exactly lazy.
  12. paperpusher

paperpusher banned

You can apply and get a temporary work visa while going to colllege with not too much trouble. I know plenty that have done it and probably make more money than a good % of the people on this board. And yes it is an option. I have seen it first hand.

I say this again. Most of these AMP girls are lazy. They may work hard for the hour, but they took this road but they wanted what they perceived the easy money and now they are trapped in it.

Actually, it is the minority that take the AMP path.
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  13. paperpusher

paperpusher banned

Based upon Geniuses reviews, he most being going to AMPS some weeks at least twice a week. Those $20s add up and would cut into his frequencey of visits. Rarely does he get a so called hot girl and forget about the massage quality. The hot girls are not on the island for the most part.
  14. lepke

lepke

Some of them come here on education visas. Guess what? they are not permitted to work in legitimate job thanks to our so intelligent government. There options are limited to both support a roof over their head, and pay for english school. What choices do they have? Return to their shit bag country's or jerk you off. Guess what they choose choice B. Not exactly a freedom of opportuinty is it? Your notion that these girls could take the high road and work legit jobs for their money is just not an option for many of them.
  15. lepke

lepke

You mean the services that you either get or attempt to get from AMP girls. Just a regular decent massage with an r/t would not be worth the extra 20 bucks to you if all the amp girls made you pay 40 bucks for 30 minute massages as a tip plus the house fee. You would then just stop getting massages and go to "higher end" services. I assume the higher end services are f/s places. Where would you get a hot looking asian girl to do f/s for 80 bucks consistantly? If you could find this would the hot asian girl spend a full 30 minutes with you. Would the place that you get the high end service stay open for years at a time as many amps do.
  16. paperpusher

paperpusher banned

One of the greatest myths that are out there, is that they are misled. Yes some have. Most say that because, it is easier for them to live with themselves. Information and communcation flow freely. People charging 50K to strangers to smuggle them into this country is a well known game to the consumers that avail themselves to these services. Certainly their family or friends understand the consequences of such transactions. And yes they are discussed in the press.

A good % of the people that come here that engage in providing have donw so in Asia. They deny it until you know them better. They are probably more providers per 1000 people than here. So it is only natural that some of them come over.

Secondly, all Asian women lie including my SO, to fit their "loss of face" value systems, especially to themselves. It is amazing to watch them do this. My SO denies me living with her and I was there and she did for five years. It is easier to tell you they were tricked and that they were victems, than for them to admit that they chose a life of prostitution. They even start to believe it themselves.

I can go on and have done so in previous posts about Chinese nuances. I strongly doubt that they were fooled most of the time.
  17. nabbeun

nabbeun

the ones who do not have that load...are generally from a better position in their society back home and have correspondingly greater choices (and better education) open to them, even if they chose to stay back home.
  18. nabbeun

nabbeun

see the last paragraph to post 66. they frequently know the debt they have to repay, but are misled as to the circumstances under which it can be repaid...
  19. paperpusher

paperpusher banned

She nor any of her friends had that load. There are other ways to get here. MY SO would not have taken that path. Choices and ones those women elect.
  20. nabbeun

nabbeun

but did she start with the initial 50k in debt, getting here?

that is really the load that narrows their choices. most are not lazy, and do work quite hard. some are also more comfortable with obtaining formal education than others.