A.C. massage?

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by erniee, Dec 22, 2005.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. mymy

mymy

yes, my experience has been that everything's available, but the quality is constantly changing......it might have alot to do with the seasons in a shore community. But the girls are always in a hard rotation cycle.
  2. ac_dog

ac_dog

mymy's advice is right on, been to the AMPs he spoke of and have had fs for $160(60 door-100 tip) even on first visit. Quality varies as there is constant turn over. Look forward to your report Alpha.....
  3. alphagod

alphagod

THanks for the info...will try and report back ;-)
  4. hanginlow

hanginlow

Now and zen

There are plenty of fs amp in AC just not those boardwalk joints. The places this tread refers to is actually on the boardwalk in the boardwalk stands next to the souvenir shops and ice cream shops. Usually I've been hit up for 180 off the boards and have been happy.
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2005
  5. mymy

mymy

yep, forget that crap on the boardwalk. On Atlantic, between Tennessee and Pennsylvania, there are two asian places with the same ownership with 160 or under for fs
  6. tommynj

tommynj

I heard of one of these "mall type" massage outfit doing chair massages at a computer show in a hotel. Apparently if they thought you were cool, they would offer a special massage in a hotel room they had rented!
  7. vegaslover

vegaslover

There's a ton of FS amps in ac,after the usual entry fee, the individual girl will of course try for $$,but its all negotiable,especially around Tennesse Ave etc.

hey, can you imagine going to one of those mall type 10 or 20 minutes massages(while dozens of people passsing by) and getting a HJ ? That would draw some attention!
  8. ecurb1991

ecurb1991 banned

I've walked into a couple near the boardwalk and had full service for 160. One of them last year was fantastic.
  9. NowAndZen

NowAndZen

you can get more than that from them places

I have been to the AC places and 160 the hour is the going rate for all of the above services. Ask the taxi drivers to assist you if you are lost DO a search on old posts concerning AC. Let me know how it goes for you. THey are 24 hours also. Also, ask the driver for young massage ladies only. As I got stuck with a place that had 50ish women and I had to walk 20minutes back to the strip where I was at.
  10. hanginlow

hanginlow

ac massage

Those places seem to me like they are legit. Kind of like the ones in the middle of every mall where they massage you in one of those funky massage chairs and everyone watches you. Never had any experience but it was just my initial impression of them.
  11. erniee

erniee banned

They had 60 min massages also, but I don't remember the rate.

Yeah, I wasn't sure where to post this either, but these places sure look similar to the Tui-na places in Manhattan, and this section listing does have "NJ" in the title. Slinky, feel free to relocate this thread if I effed up.
  12. suddanlyknot

suddanlyknot

$20 for 20 min of... a boardwalk massage.. extras.. uv got to be kidding...be safe

btw doesnt this beonlg in ?
  13. erniee

erniee banned

Walking the Boardwalk last weekend I passed 3 or 4 Asian places hawking 20 minute body massages for $20 (more time for more $). Though they seemed legit, I wanted to take a stab at it anyway, but unfortunately I had already lost all my dough at the Trop, so couldn't. Anyone know what's available at these places?