A comparison...

Discussion in 'Northern New Jersey' started by MrRandyDickSmit, Feb 15, 2003.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. njmalan

njmalan

Excellent review. I live in NNJ and I go up to T&A's in Nanuet NY once every few months. Not too many lookers (maybe a ratio of 2:5 - good looking:average at best) but I always look for this one asian chick there and never miss the chance for the private VIP for .50 which got me 2 songs with roaming (ass slapping, mutual nipple sucking , failed attempt to finger). She dry humped me TC with great skill.

I did fall for the $ once where the difference was she gave me a HJ and all of the aforementioned. Went back there 2 weeks ago but didn't see her :( I got taken by a flat hispanic chick. such a sucker.
  2. Casper

Casper

I'm from NNJ too but I know enough to realize exits 7 or 8 isn't NNJ ;)
  3. MrRandyDickSmit

MrRandyDickSmit banned

Well...I'm from N. Jersey....Don't know that area too well. I think it was 7a or something like the McGuire exit? I was traveling north bound at the time and I ended up driving around a bit until I got my bearings...
  4. jaybee

jaybee

hell, being from nnj all my life, i thought anything south of exit 9 was considered the south
  5. Casper

Casper

Awesome review. thanks

Just one thing. Isn't exit 7 considerd cnj if not snj ?

Maybe we can have someone move it
  6. spanky123

spanky123

Simple solution if you're suspicious about mirrors or anything else at an amp....just don't request any extras if u do walk into an amp with a mirror! Worst case scenario is that u still get a massage.....Unless of course, when the girl is really hot and then u start thinking with your other head....:D
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2003
  7. MrRandyDickSmit

MrRandyDickSmit banned

Re: MrRandydicksmit

Yea...I know..but the 1st time around it was only $100...point being that the private room was a rip...and from what I've read a few amp's (long mirrored walls) are probably video-taping there too...plus if I'm going to be taped...i'd rather it be in a club where there is nothing illegal going on as opposed to an amp...with my johnson's going for the bbb as le walks in and taks the tape...
  8. petehanse

petehanse

MrRandydicksmit

Very descriptive review, and you seemed to have a great time. The camera would have spooked me , and 240 for a "Dry Hump" is a bit expensive. For approximately 260 at an amp you could have seen 2 different 20 something cute girls, at different times, in a private room , who would have given you a great table shower, a totally nude massage, bbbjtc and no camera to videotape it for posterity!
  9. MrRandyDickSmit

MrRandyDickSmit banned

Having just got back from a recent trip to the nations capitol, all business no pleasure, I was in some desperate need of a little R and R...here is my tale.

Having just driven for over 4 1/2 hours (each way) and having just crossed the Del Mem Bridge upon my return to the garden state (is that an oxymoron or what?)...I pulled off the turnpike at exit 7 something for a soda and a lap dance at a little club known as the Playhouse on route 130 (somewhere between the 95 - 295 interchanges).

I was there once before and saw a sweet girl (whose name begins with a Pris...and is just like an Elvis relative... Low and behold about a year later she was still there...

My first experience with her was very decent. That time I stopped in, sat, ordered my drink had one or 2 (money grubbing "ladies") descend for that quick strike lap-dance - which I usually blow off...so I can pick my choice fish....I quickly spotted Pris... She's is about a 6 in my book... (body = 7 face = 5 total = 6). She's blond (short- hair) with the perfect guns! Great perky nipples - love that! but her behind was a little big for me (a back mans ass preference) and then that face is a little off..betraying that 30+ look... but she's a worker!

Came over as I was sitting at the bar..didn't speak..began the grind with her tush..and the hands went right to work. She went right for the crotch. She had Mr. Happy at full attention...she continued...didn't speak...didn't ask for cash...didn't ask for a lap dance...this was my girl.

After about a good 10 min. of this I said "so when are we going for that lap dance." She just smiled and took me by the hand to that back of the club. She asked what I preferred a $20 open booth or a $30 private room -- told her I didn't care and since the $20 booth was open SHE opted for that...

It didn't matter...she was all over me. Her top was instantly off as she grabbed my hands and put them on her and asked me to pull her nipples....she then took of my jacket, tie and shirt...she rubbed her self (guns) all over my chest...she then started with the mouth...she kissed the chest, worked/sucked my nipples...rubbed her hands in my hair and then grabbed me and planted a DFK...this went on while her hands un-did my belt, loosened the top of my pants and gave Mr. Happy a little more room to move! She continued working Mr. Happy both above and with quick "strikes" under the pantaloons....

She then started the lap-dancing...which through the thin layer of gabardine didn't feel like a plain old lap-dance...then I realized that was because the "g-string" had been pulled to the side and she was rubbing me directly with the prettiest pussy, wettest pussy imaginable..(full roaming confirmed this)...she then stopped and went down on me...through my pants she used her mouth to make contact with Mr. Happy...working things up and down...I was going to lose it right there...

She then looked up at me and asked if I wanted to CUM? "Hell Ya" was my response...and she asked what I would like? I asked her to turn around and she put her ass right in my crotch...the g-string was well off to the side and the wet pussy was soaking the gabardine to the point of providing the wettest dry hump imaginable...

As I blew my load she leaned back and kissed me through the whole thing...a very powerful experience...total cost 5 dances X $20 = one $.

With this memory...I was back at the Playhouse a year later...

Same circumstances...same girl...the only difference was this time she'd put on a little weight...A little pouch of a belly appeared and the but was a tad bigger...plus the face was a bit on the 35+ side now...(how she'd aged in a year...) but the service...the same incredible service...she's still a worker.

Came over..."hi hon" and the dance began...she would have grinded my for 20 min but wanting not to spend all day there...I asked for the lap dance right up front...this time I had the $30 private room...the details were the same as above...DFK, Roaming, this time I pressed for a little extra? (what the heck) but the camera in the $30 private room discouraged her..(oh well)...then the cost...she was a little more passionate this time asking me to touch her (to climax) which extended the dances to 8 so final cost was 30 X 8 = 240. Basically the same experience at double the cost...

Final analysis PLAYHOUSE is alright = choose a booth for the value!

PS - As to the NJ providers are lame thread...If the 1st expereince at the Playhouse was the standard experience ($ for an increadible experience with a 8 or 9 type 20 something girl not on crack - Amsterdam would sux...until then it is the BAR!)
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2003