A date with an Angel

Discussion in 'New York' started by Phantom, Dec 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Phantom

Phantom

It truely amazes me the length that same people will go to distort the truth.

God, am I tried of the BS on UG.

Rooster, I really hope you're proud of your last post, it was the straw that broke the camels back.

Slinky, I believe it's my right to ask you to close this thread?

Please do.

God am I tired.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2001
  2. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

Response to the Phantom

Phantom,

Everybody in here knows you are nothing but a pathetic liar. You probably started the entire thread to bring attention to yourself. The poor, poor, Phantom-weep, weep.

The young ladies that you mentioned by name-asked not to be mentioned by name. Therefore-why did you choose to do so? I only brought the one up because you used the word Angel in your start to this thread, and I wanted to make sure that no illusion of you being with her (because at times she is nicknamed the Angel) was referred to in this post.

Thus, I refuse to respond to any of your questions or pathetic statements. Furthermore, the word Phantom has 3 basic meanings according to Websters Dictionary each of which fits you well:
    1-Illusonary
    2-Fictitious Dummy
    3-Something apparent to sense but with no substantial existence

I truly believe the definitions above sum you up quite well. And the idea that you did not have contact with that one individual or even both-is as usual a blatant lie on your part. In fact, you told me through private e-mail that you did. So, perhaps you either have a poor memory-or more possibly you are up to your old lies again. Take your lithium and move on with it!
    And since this thread appeared to be taking a turn in a better direction-why not leave it alone.
  3. Hotpuppy

Hotpuppy Mr.Butterworth

Amen!
    hp
  4. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

I see what you mean.
  5. Phantom

Phantom

Rooster,

Answer me this one question. On the first page of this thread you stated that there were 2 girls in Philly who would not touch me with a ten foot pole.

One is obviously Mandie. I'm assuming the other is Heather who moved to Philly very recently from South Jersey.

I never wrote Heather. And you were the only person who even knew that I was interested in seeing her.

So who told her that she shouldn't see me and why?
  6. Ozzy

Ozzy

allan...

you can commence with what you were doing...i won't stop anyone anymore. just do it and do it quick so we can move onto other things.
  7. Ozzy

Ozzy

i'm not here to defend anyone but just thought some of you should be aware of allan's history here on UG...

alright i know....ozzy's screamng about alyssa young and her flunkies going after any popular girl on LI.

but hey....do a search and read for yourself what allan's been up to his whole time on UG......he attacked Alana Allure, attacked B2C, attacked dawn and now this.

http://www.utopiaguide.com/forums/s...hid=6145&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

well don't say i didn't say it.

a girl from LI gettng praise and not gettng hammered....

FAT CHANCE
  8. Geezy Muldoon

Geezy Muldoon Gold

SK:

Big ditto to your post on meeting anyone from these boards in real life. Only see some of the working women who post here, but then completely incognito. Wouldn't even want to meet the non-working women who post here to prevent my comparing them to what's been hot and what's not been hot.

As for who I really am - the same boy in madras shirt and chinos looking like an old Arrow shirt ad who showed up the first day of 9th grade (circa September 1969) after 9 years in a Catholic school to smoke a cigaretee with criminal intent behind the school to show the protestants and jews what real bad boys could do when they put their minds to it.

Best regards,

Judge Crater
  9. justme

justme <i>pop and click tainted</i> Vinyl ( is dead )

Re: Fusion

Oh God, I hope so.
  10. Allan

Allan

RESPONSE TO ROOSTER

CHECK THE DATES OF THOSE PICTURES ???
  11. Carl M

Carl M Hanging by a thread

LG maybe.....

It was too much of a temptation to have this providers password. The right thing to do was to have her change the password.
  12. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

SexxyKitten and Bill Furniture

Sexxy Kitten,

I truly hope that we can someday meet half-way between our locations. That damn LI Trip is killer for me sometimes. And again, I witnessed nothing in the pics that you shared with me-that would make me believe you have the need to lose any inches. I have often found that providers look far more foxy and attractive in person than in pics sent over the net. Again, in your case-I have heard very nice reviews about you from people that I know and trust.

Bill Furniture,

Yes indeed we have each clued each other onto some fine young talent in the NY/NJ/Philly Area. That is what this is all about.
  13. RoosterC74

RoosterC74

In The Essence of Time And Sanity

Guys and Ladies,

Honestly, I do not have the time nor the energy to write a 2 to 3 page response to Little Guy's Post. I would certainly imagine that everybody can read through it-and take it for what it is worth. Honestly, I would rather spend the time hobbying-in fact that is exactly what I intend to do a bit later this week with one of my favorite providers. One thing that I will not do-is go back into the lurking mode because of a few particular people on this Board. They are entitled to the opinions that they post about-and so am I.

Therefore, I will make this short and to the point as possible. The guy had this providers e-mail address and password last Spring. He continued to have her e-mail address and password throughout the summer, and very early fall. Additionally, he told nobody about this. I think that is strange to begin with-and I was unfortable with it when I discovered it. The more I met with this provider-and the better our times and conversations went-the more my e-mails just seemed to not get to her. I believe, but certainly can not prove that this also happened to a few other customers that began to spend more time with this same provider. Therefore, I just simply asked her a few possibilities regarding how the e-mails might have been lost. One of those possibilities was does anyone have access to your e-mail by knowing your password? Her response, was that only one person had that password. She immediately, changed her password-and suddenly my e-mails were getting through to her. Is this provider a bit slow at returning e-mails sometimes? The answer is absolutely yes. However, since that time-period that she changed her password-she has never suggested to me that she lost any of my e-mails. Strange thing-no?

I have no manner of proving whether this gentleman that had her password for about 4 or 5 months was reading her e-mails or not. Only he knows the answer to that question/statement. However, if indeed he was given the password under the circumstances that he claims he was given the password, then why did he not suggest that she change her password after the North Jersey Trip was over? I am certain he will accuse me of being judgmental here-but it would seem to me that would have been the correct thing to do. Am I missing something here-or do a whole bunch of guys have access to a whole bunch or providers e-mails through them giving you secret passwords? I certainly think not.
  14. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Bridget, take it from me, Rooster is one of the good guys around here. He has helped alot of guys, including me, to meet some of the nicer girls. His descriptions and reviews of ladies have always been right on the money with mine. He is also concerned about what people have done in the past and tries to stop history from repeating itself.
  15. Sexxykitten25

Sexxykitten25

thanks rooster

Thanks rooster...i know i havent had the pleasure of meeting you...but thanks for realizing im being stolen from and attacked over pics that are from a while ago and are also posed wrong.....im sure you know all this from the other bullshit posts on the boards and i have to say you guys do amuse me.....;)
  16. Bill Furniture

Bill Furniture Flounder

Maybe Pamela of CT will cum back.
  17. teabag

teabag

Yeah but Pamala RI is not as close to 21 as Pam of CT, and it seems like 21 years old are pretty populare around here :D

BTW, we all know they all come back...sooner or later :D
  18. Ozzy

Ozzy

with age comes experience.

pam's getting lots of air time these last few days.....

too bad she just retired about a month ago.

now pamala RI/miami is still around and just as good.
  19. teabag

teabag

yeah some of this stuff the guys can laugh about when they get older.... OH WAIT, THEY ARE OLDER!!! Geez, how many times do I have to see older guys arguing over 21 years old girls. C'mon guys, stop pretending you care about them, you know you don't, all you really care about is BBBJTC.

Now on to more serious stuff....Pam of CT does give wayyyyyyyy better bbbjtc than Manide.
  20. SkellyChamp

SkellyChamp

BF,

And don't think I don't appreciate it. Of course, some of you guys are funnier than others; and some just more predictable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.