A disappointment - Avoid Carli

Discussion in 'NJ/NY/CT Massage / Spa' started by nychelsea, Mar 17, 2006.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. nychelsea

nychelsea

Quinine,

YMMV with Chandra. Her site is quite clear on the types of sessions she offers. If you want to learn about Tantra she is an excellent teacher. She will provide the Indian Music, work with you on breathing techniques, teach you how to use your PC muscles, and lot of other Tantra stuff. However, she also likes to be in charge (and is doing some S&M stuff as well), but she has a sense of humor and can be quite playful. She has a network of tantra queens and higher end massage chicks who use her place so there is often some interesting talent around.

The downside is that it is expensive, as you have noted. She will provide good discounts for multi hour sessions. However, Chandra spends most of her time in Boston these days so you are left with whoever else in using her space. Of the ladies who advertise tantra on Eros, I would try Nuit, who while she is a little flakey (most of them are!!), she really knows her stuff about tantra, massage, and beyond. I always recommend checking out the tantra ladies visiting from LA and SF, especially if you like variety.

Namaste,

Chels

Hope this helps.
  2. quinine

quinine

Chels I have seen Chandras site before. What happens in her sessions? I am intrigued to say the least but its a lot of scratch to waste.
  3. nychelsea

nychelsea

Thanks Ruff. This girl is really bad news, and the world of hobbyists should know about it. I can't believe that she gets ANY return customers.

In terms of Tantra, my experience with Chandra Devi and her friends has been absolutely first rate. If you like Tantra, she is fabulous (and an interesting person, to boot).

Keep doing that research,

Chels
  4. RuffToy

RuffToy

You know Chels, the real pissy thing about your experience is that for 350 EVERYTHING should have been included. For her to go a la carte on you was a real bitchy thing to do. Another 150 for fs bringing the total to 5.....?!?!?!
    Good job on recouping some of that back.
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2006
  5. sallysts

sallysts

Tantra is very special and if you got what it sounds like you did, you should have posted and we thank you! There used to be a web site for tantra in NYC and they would say pick the girl you want for 150, Well I did and they sent a beautiful woman, as nice as any I have seen, but not the one in the picture. She said she would give me the best tantra massage, and all she did was a lame r&t. I was really pissed, but nothing I could do...plus she wanted 50 for the tug, nothing I could do at that time either...
  6. Jordan

Jordan banned

I hear you
  7. nychelsea

nychelsea

Carli advertises in the Tantra section of Eros. Looking to meet someone new, I tried her last week, and came away extremely disappointed. $350 for a lame hr. About halfway through she said $50 for a cbj and $150 for fs. I was considering leaving anyway so I said I don't want either, and I want some money back because you are about as sexy as the lampost outside. We got into it a bit so I said ok I will post negative reviews about you, and tell my friend Mike at the Vice Squad what you are doing. She relented quickly, and gave me $200 back. I said she needs to be more honest in her ads. She knows nada about Tantra!

Let me say that this is one of the few times that I have had a dispute with a lady. I would do almost anything to avoid it. But I feel that principle is important, and feel an obligation to let all of you know about the scam artistes out there.

Do the research,

Chels